4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Summary of the characters of the game:
Emma cries a lot (she has a reason), Charlotte is someone traumatized who thinks that all men are aggressive molesters (at least at the beginning of the game), Lucy is the only one who wants to do something with the protagonist and Suzi it's just an asshole ...

That's why I still don't have any favorites, except that the stalker was shown at the very beginning of the game, it's just a matter of attention on the part of the player ...

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
Casual sexual relationships, but no romance or ending up with them.
I'd go with this dev., but let me ask u about the prego shit. I think u saw how many people were interested in it ( the pregnancy), so do u have any coming plan for Charlotte or maybe Emma, Suzi, Lucy and Kaylah to have babies? ... just wondering

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'd go with this dev., but let me ask u about the prego shit. I think u saw how many people were interested in it ( the pregnancy), so do u have any coming plan for Charlotte or maybe Emma, Suzi, Lucy and Kaylah to have babies? ... just wondering
It wouldn't make sense. Maybe in Hillside 2...

• Sad
Reactions: gamer44mefun

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
MC has kissed one girl in a year of development and you are asking for pregnancy? What about some handholding or a date first?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Casual sexual relationships, but no romance or ending up with them.
OK, I can get on board with that.

Oh what about character blocking, I do not like Suzi, so if you do not go with her will that block you from being with Hannah.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've been preaching for weeks that both the MC and Charlotte need to actually sit down and TALK, get past their BS with each other (and themselves) sit down and fucking talk. I've also been saying and hoping that the sauna scene starts that off.

The MC needs to get over his past and tell Charlotte what happened. Charlotte has to stop being so confrontational and hostile towards him, sending him to his room like a 5-year-old. I hope that 40th birthday party cheek kiss and the aforementioned sauna scene begins to crack the walls that Charlotte put up.

All it takes is one crack to ruin the integrity of the wall.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fucks sake, I swear this fucking site is groundhog day in forums.

"Emma's like 16, why doesn't the woman who hates us, the virgin not into us, or the woman beaten and raped drop their panties and fuck already."

Hell at some point it will end with getting to be with a pretty girl.

Would someone mind turning off the retard magnet and let us adults have an intelligent conversation.

Reactions: M! and Sepey

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing to do in this game. like Mc has no life.
Only gurls to turn to are the work relations ... max peyne 3 much ???
that might happen but as usual we have to wait and see.
Yes, we have to wait. I hope, with the new update, things will get better. I think it's time for Charlotte to trust Mc And you tell him what happened .
I've been preaching for weeks that both the MC and Charlotte need to actually sit down and TALK, get past their BS with each other (and themselves) sit down and fucking talk. I've also been saying and hoping that the sauna scene starts that off.

The MC needs to get over his past and tell Charlotte what happened. Charlotte has to stop being so confrontational and hostile towards him, sending him to his room like a 5-year-old. I hope that 40th birthday party cheek kiss and the aforementioned sauna scene begins to crack the walls that Charlotte put up.

All it takes is one crack to ruin the integrity of the wall.
Fucks sake, I swear this fucking site is groundhog day in forums.

"Emma's like 16, why doesn't the woman who hates us, the virgin not into us, or the woman beaten and raped drop their panties and fuck already."

Hell at some point it will end with getting to be with a pretty girl.

Would someone mind turning off the retard magnet and let us adults have an intelligent conversation.
I hope Lucy planned well before she put the two in the sauna because when Charlotte wanted to talk, it was because she felt safe, but before Mac entered the sauna nothing would change, She even said in a massage she was wrong when she wanted to talk to Mc.
I prefer man on fire to this impossible situation, MC needs a release if he is a man,
like you said ... hiding in his room can only account for so much plot garbage.
Even denzel found pleasure in going places with the daughter, which this game copied to a tooth.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
There is nothing to do in this game. like Mc has no life.
Only gurls to turn to are the work relations ... max peyne 3 much ???

I prefer man on fire to this impossible situation, MC needs a release if he is a man,
like you said ... hiding in his room can only account for so much plot garbage.
Even denzel found pleasure in going places with the daughter, which this game copied to a tooth.
Everyone has his own taste, but I see that the game has a fun story. I Wait for the next update. Maybe the game doesn't have much to do until the moment, but I hope all of that will change after updates.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes