4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Getting away from the pregnancy discussion for a bit (didn't think it would spread to a firestorm like this) ...
You call that a firestorm? You should get out more: The A Wife and Mother thread had more than a week of arguments about whether ankle boots would fit in a woman's shoulder bag which culminated in the developer actually posting an image from Daz where the character was wearing the bag and several angles showing that the boots did, in fact, fit.

Things are much more chill around here, it's a nice change of pace.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you, Ayhsel. I did a lot of poses with that outfit. Here's a few more of the better ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful, I especially like the last one - somehow expressing naiveté and a hint of insecurity while at the same time being inviting and flirtatious with just a subtle hint of devilishness in the corners of the mouth. Thanks for sharing!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You call that a firestorm? You should get out more: The A Wife and Mother thread had more than a week of arguments about whether ankle boots would fit in a woman's shoulder bag which culminated in the developer actually posting an image from Daz where the character was wearing the bag and several angles showing that the boots did, in fact, fit.

Alright it wasn't like a World War II bombing of Dresden firestorm, but I just didn't think it'd go on like that.

Anyway I haven't played that game so only games in my sig show the threads I go to. And I do get out. Just getting over the flu I had a short while ago. Even mentioned it here a few days ago. I guess working from home makes me a bit of a hermit these days.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Tbf we have been here for a small period of time. Hillside is just starting and the natives aren't restless.
The poor bastards over at AWAM have been blueballed for three years and counting.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Tbf we have been here for a small period of time. Hillside is just starting and the natives aren't restless.
The poor bastards over at AWAM have been blueballed for three years and counting.
That's why I stopped waiting and playing a certain game *cough* DIK *cough* not waiting three years.

Anyway, I only fell down the Hillside rabbit hole at the beginning of the year, but am pretty invested in Charlotte. Most of the games (in my sig) are usually the mid-20s girls or whatever (think Emily from HH is the youngest LI for me) but this is a nice pace change of an older woman to help, save, nurture, and hopefully eventually, love. I did play one other game but didn't like the way the last chapter ended.

All that aside, I really hope things start getting ironed out with Charlotte and the MC soon. Eight episodes of him being treated like hell hopefully will end and they can bloody damn well talk already.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hi.
I visited the hospital this morning to have my leg scanned again and they gave me the all clear. No blood clots.
Still no diagnosis, but as it now doesn't appear to be anything serious you'll be pleased to hear that I won't be making any more posts about it.
Sorry for the fuss and disruption. And thanks again for your messages.
DB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you, Ayhsel. I did a lot of poses with that outfit. Here's a few more of the better ones.
on last pic she lookslike 16 years old.

Hi.
I visited the hospital this morning to have my leg scanned again and they gave me the all clear. No blood clots.
Still no diagnosis, but as it now doesn't appear to be anything serious you'll be pleased to hear that I won't be making any more posts about it.
DB
well nurse pics were posted on prev. page.

anyways better health soon.

Reactions: HillsideVN

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021

Unlocked

Hi.
DB
OMFG .... now we'r talking good shit ..... to helll argument about prego and it's the time for some sexy nipps :love::love::love::love::love:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Speaking of, what is Kaylah and Hannah deal, are they LI or will we just hook up with them, or maybe nothing.

Dec 22, 2020
broken muscle and blood prevents seeing it with ultrascan.
If the cause of thrombosis was contusion of soft tissue of the leg - doctor was able to diagnose and stabilized the patient easily. In that case, there is deeper problem, than that. If docs get carefully anamnesis morbi et anamnesis vitae, all examinations protocols - it's a half of the victory.​
The pathogenesis of trombosis are:​
1. Inflammation (post-infective, post-traumatical, post-injuection, immune-allergical)​
2. Venous congestion (varicose veins, extra- or intravenous compression)​
3. Damaged hemostasis system (cancer of gaster/pancreas/intestine, liver disease, metabolic diseases).​
So, it's really complicated to diagnose at once, but docs will keep an eye on their patient carefully during 3 months and, if it needs, giving to him/her double anticoagulation therapy (Acidum acetylsalicylicum 0,25 g and a low molecular weight heparin).
Operation do in the cause of potential risk of a lung artery thrombembolia. So, if operation didn't need, it's a good outcome for sure.

Dec 22, 2020
...the actual CHANCES of getting pregnant, according to all the google info, is pretty low.
So, more, then 50% - I wouldn't say "pretty low", but, like Talcum Powder had already said, there is "a lower chance of the fertilized egg attaching successfully to the uterine wall"... Woman has many chronical diseases at that age, chromosomal abnormalities, low step of the metabolism, there is no such power in muscles, needing for normal labour activity. Also we don't know about previous childbirths; is there any consequences for Charlotte? Gap of perineum? Preeclampsia? Gestational diabetes? Miscarriage risks? Primary/secondary lack of labor activity etc.
And it's high enough risk for her. Because pregnancy in that age (not constantly) provides tumors... Is it worth it? Charlotte had already suffered enough, she need to have a rest, I suppose...​

...No amount of medical or medicinal intervention can improve these odds.
Doc prescribes Progesterone and Hexoprenalinum to extend the pregnancy, woman mustn't have any physical or sexual activity at all (during all trimesters). I think nobody here would appreciated it. :unsure:

At about 37-38 years old the risk curve grows exponentially. No amount of medical or medicinal intervention can improve the chromosomal risk.
There is two ways. The first one is the amniocentesis during 16 weeks of pregnancy and then abortion; the second one is in vitro fertilization and then wait for successful implantation of the embryo.

The only thing medical care can improve is the quality and management of a complicated pregnancy once the ovum successfully attaches.
Precisely!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes