4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I hope Lucy planned well before she put the two in the sauna because when Charlotte wanted to talk, it was because she felt safe, but before Mac entered the sauna nothing would change, She even said in a massage she was wrong when she wanted to talk to Mc.
Yeah I know. It could either backfire and make things worse or maybe the levee will break and they'll actually talk. If it's just another scene in a long line of the MC getting yelled at or Lucy being yelled at afterwards it's going to take a lot of wind out of my sails with this game.

8 episodes so far of the MC being treated like a child. I love this game, but it's getting old. Maybe they'll start bickering at each other so much the MC will blow his top and say something to her that will actually get her to open up. I see it in the movies all the time when two are going back and forth with each other then the guy yells out "because I'm in love with you," or something like that, then he'll walk out of the room (in this case, the sauna) leaving the woman thinking what the hell just happened?

I can truly see that happening with these two. It might've actually happened during the breaking of the mirror scene of the MC wasn't such an ass.

Ya'll get what I mean about this?

Reactions: Turki 10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She da daughter is obsessive, she has whores and manwhores 4 frinds whom she adorns and follows,
but she would still refrain from entering their ranks and throw herself at some carefree
kid jigolo that be flashing all over the upscale parties she visits every so often.
Yeah, the guy hired to protect a young woman should go out and party it up get drunk and do drugs.

So yeah, MC needs to go party propperly with the lawyer sister.
He should get himself some down to earth gurl scouts / book clubs / dance clubs / gym / karate class
dedicated people ready to accept the daughter and / or him also, where he can take her
and help her integrate inside a group that would motivate her.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Yeah I know. It could either backfire and make things worse or maybe the levee will break and they'll actually talk. If it's just another scene in a long line of the MC getting yelled at or Lucy being yelled at afterwards it's going to take a lot of wind out of my sails with this game.

8 episodes so far of the MC being treated like a child. I love this game, but it's getting old. Maybe they'll start bickering at each other so much the MC will blow his top and say something to her that will actually get her to open up. I see it in the movies all the time when two are going back and forth with each other then the guy yells out "because I'm in love with you," or something like that, then he'll walk out of the room (in this case, the sauna) leaving the woman thinking what the hell just happened?

I can truly see that happening with these two. It might've actually happened during the breaking of the mirror scene of the MC wasn't such an ass.

Ya'll get what I mean about this?
I get you, Mc's treatment is so bad he spends most of the time in his room and now Charlotte doesn't want him and Emma to be alone. She even thinks about letting him go before talking to the Detective,I don't want the new update to be the same nonsense. I want something new. I want to start a relationship between Mc and Charlotte

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
One more time this time try making some sense yeah.

I do not know what is in DB mind, but it seems to me Emma has some sort of social anxiety, and as someone who was in a car crash, and ended up with PTSD anxiety and agoraphobia, it is easy to say we should do take Emma out to groups things, it is another to get her to do them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. Mac Gyver will surely find a way to sway even the most frail of the gurls.
It will be difficult to achieve this before creating a relationship with Charlotte because she wants to keep Mc away from Emma
He needs to drive their sheltered lives into overdrive and put some armor below their moist lips.

• Angry

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I hope the Sauna scene ends well and then a start Relationship with Charlotte. It will take some time of course, but at least treat Mc a better way.
I'm putting A LOT of stock in this game in what happens in the sauna. "Too many eggs in one basket" perhaps, but it's so clearly the time and place for it to happen.
I'd say is too soon to start a relationship. But I do believe it is time to let the distrust she has in all males apply to MC and start getting closer... with her defense down, then she can fall in love. But a relationship right now would feel really forced.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I'm putting A LOT of stock in this game in what happens in the sauna. "Too many eggs in one basket" perhaps, but it's so clearly the time and place for it to happen.
I hope she finally understands that Mac is a good man. He pity her, has feelings for her and cares about her. The scene ends without any progress this will be very disappointing .

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'd say is too soon to start a relationship. But I do believe it is time to let the distrust she has in all males apply to MC and start getting closer... with her defense down, then she can fall in love. But a relationship right now would feel really forced.
Yeah it would I agree. I'm not talking about a relationship, just ease off or even fully stop the hostility. Maybe put their cards on the table and begin working things out. I'm not asking for balloons and wedding cake, just some ice to melt, or maybe at least make a nice sculpture out of it, you know? Something appealing, something heartfelt. Shit! I'll take a fucking casual "Hi" with a smile at this point with a blush or embarrassed look. Fucking anything with some emotion other than hostility.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you are asking about sex or a relationship now that means that you did not play the game, I understand what you are saying, and I did not mean the relationship to sleep in the same room or have sex, but to change her treatment of mc And that the relationship develops over time
No I'm not. Most certainly not. Maybe just some cordiality. My last 5 or 6 posts in this thread have not even mentioned sex ONCE! Not even the last 5 or 6, maybe more. Maybe....go back and read them before you respond ?

Talk about NOT paying attention.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I'd go with this dev., but let me ask u about the prego shit. I think u saw how many people were interested in it ( the pregnancy), so do u have any coming plan for Charlotte or maybe Emma, Suzi, Lucy and Kaylah to have babies? ... just wondering
I think two of the love interests could become pregnant, but it will be part of a happy ending rather than featuring as a kink.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's the current plan. No Suzi then no Hannah.
Damn, so then who is Kaylah tied to, she seems she could be Emma or Charlotte's friend, although I guess Charlotte did she jealous/competitive with Kaylah's affection to the MC after he saved her.

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
Damn, so then who is Kaylah tied to, she seems she could be Emma or Charlotte's friend, although I guess Charlotte did she jealous/competitive with Kaylah's affection to the MC after he saved her.
To be honest, I expected Charlotte to be the one haha. Anyway, all of 'm look beautiful with high-belly ... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Havik79
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes