4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
It most certainly will not be easy for her. It's his actions, rather than his words, that might break the ice between them. Words can only go so far, the actions carry further.
This is the reality of the actions, not the words. What made her want to talk to him after the party was that he protected her. I only hope that there will happen situations in which he protects her, and then Charlotte will know that not all men are monsters.

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
This is the reality of the actions, not the words. What made her want to talk to him after the party was that he protected her. I only hope that there will happen situations in which he protects her, and then Charlotte will know that not all men are monsters.
Not all men are monsters for sure, I may classify them this way:
- Decent men around 5%
- Idiots about 50 %
- Monsters 20 %
- The rest may fall under the class of "perverts" haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great story build up so far, lots of unimportant decisions left and right,
many distractions to contend with all around,
some flashy babes sighing over the MC whose neutered plot armor is aggravating,
but hey ... game sure has to pick up into a better direction,
”cause hell kind of froze couple of times over already.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Havik79

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
”cause hell kind of freezed couple of times over already.
The game may seem long to some. It focuses on drama. It may take longer, but things seem realistic. A woman is harmed by every man in her life. She will not be able to change quickly. Things will change. It is impossible to stay that way. It will change but wait for the updates

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
”cause hell kind of froze couple of times over already.
Hehe ... what a way to describe the game. So ur a trouble maker ha :devilish: . Anyway, this may add some spice here and this is what I believe about behaviors. That is people should defer in minds and ways of expressing them so life won't be boring.

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
Are there any games similar to hillside , where girl has a abusive past ( like Charlotte ) , slow paced and are close to completion or complete . ( Don't mention other games in this thread please DM me )

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
With the coming of Mass Effect Legendary Edition releasing next week, I think that what the community, and by community I mean I, wants to see are mass effect cosplay of the girls.

Emma dressed as Liara, Charlotte as Miranda, Suzy as Jack (although Emma as Jack I support too) and Lucy as Samara, maybe?

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
With the coming of Mass Effect Legendary Edition releasing next week, I think that what the community, and by community I mean I, wants to see are mass effect cosplay of the girls.

Emma dressed as Liara, Charlotte as Miranda, Suzy as Jack (although Emma as Jack I support too) and Lucy as Samara, maybe?
Ahhhhhh, at last, a man of great taste !!! Mass Effect for ever !!!
(and btx, Emma would be a perfect Liara)

Reactions: Ayhsel and 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes