4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
8 release in a year. Pretty good rate :D
Pretty sure you cannot use that. That assumes the average speed of releases have remain constant, while it has been decreased.

We had a release on March 7th, so I would say next release should come around June 7th.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Pretty sure you cannot use that. That assumes the average speed of releases have remain constant, while it has been decreased.

We had a release on March 7th, so I would say next release should come around June 7th.
Sure, but the longest waits come with the longest updates. I made an oversimplification, but the idea is here : DB gives frequent updates and takes to heart to give content frequently. Of course, we can't extrapolate a planning but we can be pretty sure we won't hang for month for no reasons.

Reactions: Ayhsel

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
View attachment 1185988

Unlocked

The MC is lost in thought, but what is he thinking about?
He is thinking about Emma (not the little Emma), the love of his life ... the lost one .... the revenge he is carrying and waiting for the moment to take it ... the little/living Emma (on his mind) is just a reflection for the dead Emma ... she won't come back to life nor will she leave his dreams.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He is thinking about Emma (not the little Emma), the love of his life ... the lost one .... the revenge he is carrying and waiting for the moment to take it ... the little/living Emma (on his mind) is just a reflection for the dead Emma ... she won't comes back to life nor she will leave his dreams.
That is soo deep! Kudos to you. It will be great to see how MC's past meshes with the story.

Now, having said that, still pretty sure he is simply trying to avoid perving on this Emma, though. Silly him, I would perv on her without restrain.

EDIT: I'm actually doing that right now...

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Ah, but he still thinks of her as innocent Emma, so he'll do his best to not perv on her. He doesn't know that the thoughts she used to have about Zak are transferring to him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Emma, you would be so proud!
Never gonna forget you, babe:
still watching over me from above.
I will be here 4 you this time and always, no matter what!
Ah, but he still thinks of her as innocent Emma, so he'll do his best to not perv on her. He doesn't know that the thoughts she used to have about Zak are transferring to him.
Well ... she is innocent and eager to learn from him all the good wife traits

• Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The MC is lost in thought, but what is he thinking about?
so emma has raided mommy's closet for fun. don't see her actually wearing those until 2+ versions later.

what mc thinks? i know that she looks hot but charlotte would kill me if i looked. think elephant shit etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too late ... he looked and helped her change and helped her ...ahem...
tuck those luscious hardened top knob firm bosoms in them folds of that dress
so emma has raided mommy's closet for fun. don't see her actually wearing those until 2+ versions later.

what mc thinks? i know that she looks hot but charlotte would kill me if i looked. think elephant shit etc.
They be like dolce %gabbana in no time ... his seamstress skills prove to be spot on.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes