4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does your refusal to have a relationship with anyone spoil the friendship? I mean, if mc chooses Charlotte, does that affect the the friendship between emma and Mc?
Somehow I imagine as DB has said he wants to build a father-daughter relationship with the MC and Emma, and Emma even says about the MC marrying Charlotte and adopting Emma I can't see that happening.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That is like saying before she said she loves pink, but that was before Zac.

Sigh, if only the conversations in this thread were as intelligent as the game,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What a wonderful story to unfold like this ... rebound revenge throbbing action with MC,
then they run away, her joins the foreign legion, she joins UNICEF
and they bring hope to the many peoples in need all over the world.
Somehow I imagine as DB has said he wants to build a father-daughter relationship with the MC and Emma, and Emma even says about the MC marrying Charlotte and adopting Emma I can't see that happening.
Yes, she really said that she would like to adopt her, but that was before she saw Zac with her friend

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you honestly find going TO A PARTY TO GET RAPED INTELLIGENT ???
That is like saying before she said she loves pink, but that was before Zac.

Sigh, if only the conversations in this thread were as intelligent as the game,
What about letting your daughter / VIP throw herself to a manwhore,
whom you know would be just as abusive as your assailant ???

That must be smart and all, yeah.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
True prottection details do not accept such stupid assignments, where you cannot
either prevent nor prottect your employer, because she does not tell you jack about the
attacker.
I thought Lebron James said stupid ass shit.

You're right, I just hope Mc doesn't lose the friendship with her, because it's such a special friendship.
So it is dumb all this stupid drama into a game where we should be finding eye candy and casual dialogue, not man on fire / max peyne dumsterfire unasked for free unavoidable violence.

MC has no agency into any of it, he just watched the dumb bimbos get hurt / slapped / beaten / fkked by all the assholes left and right ... sure you wanted such a game, right?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So Charlotte will see MC's dong at the sauna? That could break the ice better than a thousand words.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Or it gets worse, we won't know before the update comes out anyway
After what happened at the gig the other night she should trust in the MC. It's time to start developing some kind of good relationship between them, being that just a friendly thing or something more serious. Charlotte still being on guard about the MC doesn't make sense, he has already proven himself.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Because Charlotte heard the MC say Emma in his sleep, thinking it was her Emma, not the Emma who died in his previous job.

I don't see the problem, if the drama is too fucking bad, stop playing, it ain't hard.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. there it is .. the ”Martha!” moment of this game:
Because Charlotte heard the MC say Emma in his sleep, thinking it was her Emma, not the Emma who died in his previous job.

I don't see the problem, if the drama is too fucking bad, stop playing, it ain't hard.
I don't know if you were talking to me, but I like the story of the game, and it is the only thing that makes me complete it
Sure, they are not superman / batman smart + strong + dedicated but still, any way out?

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The game may overplay certain things for drama but mostly it seems consistent to me.

Charlotte didn't want to tell the MC about the actor because she didn't really hire him to protect her and it's too personal and it feels unsafe to let him in. Yet she takes him along to the party because she's worried about the actor and feels having the MC there makes it unlikely she'll be attacked (and she can't just not go to these things - her career in part depends on them.) She's compromising between physical and mental safety.

Her hot/cold behaviour toward the MC has already been explained. Thinking he was dreaming of Emma makes her worry the person she hired to protect her daughter may himself be a danger, damaging the trust he'd started building with her. But she can't be sure and letting him go leaves Emma with no protection.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do realise SOCIALITES HAVE POSSIES OF MANY WHO GO TO SUCH EVENTS IN SCORES, right?
MC is not given any agency, not a bodyguard / assistent / ghost writer / close relative identity...
any good reason to actually be by her side when she confronts the evil.
Stars bring family members / close friends along all the time FFS.
The game may overplay certain things for drama but mostly it seems consistent to me.

Charlotte didn't want to tell the MC about the actor because she didn't really hire him to protect her and it's too personal and it feels unsafe to let him in. Yet she takes him along to the party because she's worried about the actor and feels having the MC there makes it unlikely she'll be attacked (and she can't just not go to these things - her career in part depends on them.) She's compromising between physical and mental safety.

Her hot/cold behaviour toward the MC has already been explained. Thinking he was dreaming of Emma makes her worry the person she hired to protect her daughter may himself be a danger, damaging the trust he'd started building with her. But she can't be sure and letting him go leaves Emma with no protection.
You have to be deliberate with your safety, shenanigans will get you killed,
but I guess such notions are so foreign to Char...
EVEN AFTER BEING BEATEN CLOSE TO DEATH IN THE STREET WITH NO HELP WHATSOEVER.

Last edited:
  • Angry

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't engage with people who can't talk without shouting. You know who you are. Also dial down the general aggressiveness.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok ... I am chill ... Mc is so helpless and hopeless in this situation,
no wonder he stumbles at every step.

Channeling Creasy of all denzel masterfully portrayed main men, being the bodyguard like in the movie with kevin costner, any one man will get very invested, like his vip is family, like he cares above and beyond, which for creasy means waaay more than his life.

So of course MC is actually living and dreaming this nightmare Cha and Elle are in,
he cannot escape, they give him so much of a hard time,
he just cannot catch a break and actually prevent anything,
he is just there to help not get worse, which is killing him inside.

His drive is diminished, his soul is aching, but he pushes forward.

So yeah, I will play again, I will push through, as should the MC.

What's with alll the anger and the CAPITAL LETTERS?
Nobody is forcing you to play this, are they?
Chill your beans, fella. You'll be having a stroke.;)

• Angry

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I ignored him, well, them, in another thread. Don't need that hassle.

Pride is the biggest problem in this game. One of the Seven Deadly Sins, and in this game, it's pretty prevalent. One moment is going to literally change the game. I hope it's coming sooner rather than later. I know the dev is going for a certain story and all, and that's fine. Great. But the MC is a former military man being treated like an unwanted child. I think it's time he showed a little forwardness, a little moxie.

I don't know, just talk to each other damnit MC and Charlotte.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Yeah I ignored him, well, them, in another thread. Don't need that hassle.

Pride is the biggest problem in this game. One of the Seven Deadly Sins, and in this game, it's pretty prevalent. One moment is going to literally change the game. I hope it's coming sooner rather than later. I know the dev is going for a certain story and all, and that's fine. Great. But the MC is a former military man being treated like an unwanted child. I think it's time he showed a little forwardness, a little moxie.

I don't know, just talk to each other damnit MC and Charlotte.
Charlotte, I think she is afraid, no more. I do not think it is pride. She asks what if Mc himself was a monster like those who previously hurt her. She does not trust all men, and no man for fifteen years has entered her house.But I agree with you, we need Charlotte to talk to mc

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
But she wants him to leave as soon as possible. In the last two updates, Emma did not seem in danger at all, Charlotte is the one who is in danger, afraid of the actor. But now if she does not want Mc to guard her then Mc will be of no use
Yes, she wants him gone as soon as possible, but not before she's sure Emma is safe (and I think Charlotte is coming around to the idea that he can protect her as well, and that she needs that protection.)

I've never felt Emma was in imminent danger. Right now the stalker is, despite having broken into the house, keeping his distance from Emma herself. Whatever his goal, it doesn't seem like he's out to physically hurt Emma. Depending on the reasons for stalking, that may change. If he's stalking her because he expects to somehow convince her to be his girl, then when the inevitable rejection comes he'll turn dangerous. If he's stalking her to get at her mother, he may threaten her with harm and carry out his threat if Charlotte doesn't give him what he wants.

She needs to let the MC in on the secret of who the actor is, for her own safety. From my point of view she's in much more danger right now than Emma. He's figured it out now, but if she won't admit it she's still compromising his ability to help her. And she generally needs to let him in more so that he can prove to her there are men worthy of her trust.

But all of this makes sense from her point of view. She's experienced men primarily as predators. Fully trusting him is not going to come easily for her.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, she wants him gone as soon as possible, but not before she's sure Emma is safe (and I think Charlotte is coming around to the idea that he can protect her as well, and that she needs that protection.)

I've never felt Emma was in imminent danger. Right now the stalker is, despite having broken into the house, keeping his distance from Emma herself. Whatever his goal, it doesn't seem like he's out to physically hurt Emma. Depending on the reasons for stalking, that may change. If he's stalking her because he expects to somehow convince her to be his girl, then when the inevitable rejection comes he'll turn dangerous. If he's stalking her to get at her mother, he may threaten her with harm and carry out his threat if Charlotte doesn't give him what he wants.

She needs to let the MC in on the secret of who the actor is, for her own safety. From my point of view she's in much more danger right now than Emma. He's figured it out now, but if she won't admit it she's still compromising his ability to help her. And she generally needs to let him in more so that he can prove to her there are men worthy of her trust.

But all of this makes sense from her point of view. She's experienced men primarily as predators. Fully trusting him is not going to come easily for her.
It most certainly will not be easy for her. It's his actions, rather than his words, that might break the ice between them. Words can only go so far, the actions carry further.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes