4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021
No one is attacking you. But the story explains why there are no scenes. Emma is shy and she like a zuc already Lucy has not had time with Mc. Charlotte still does not trust mc and she thinks that the one he dreams about is her daughter. The situation is complicated, so it is impossible to have some scenes until the moment in the sauna
:unsure: I don't think Emma likes Zac anymore. Did u see what happened when Mc and Emma went to her friend's party ..:unsure:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I have played this game recently
And by far this has been added to my top 5 list
Story is so addictive and it generates a sense of care and love for the characters
Honestly I don't even want a sex scene in this game for now with MC all I want Is to see what threats MC will face and how much relationship he will develop with the characters in following updates
And Emma is the cutest character she is adorable

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Does Hillside have the No-sex tag tho? Expecting some scenes after 8 updates and 1 year of development is setting your expectations too high? Come on, I just don't want Hillside becoming another AWAM.
Well the only characters he can get intimate for now are Lucy and kaylah
As for Charlotte I don't think an intimate moment is required for now she needs some time and she is already in so much pressure
As for Emma she is adorable and she sees MC as a friend but they're not that much close for now
Plus I think he is going great with the story development game is in its early phases no need to rush things up

Last edited:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
As for myself, I am still waiting for some scenes with Charlotte, as for revenge, it will come in its time
First they need to start conversation to build trust between them
Maybe after 3-4 updates they can get close but it depends on how story will progress for now

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Was Chatlie raped? I remember that there were a few attenpts, but it never happened.
When Lucy tells us the story about the Photographer, she says that she caught him with his dick in Charlotte's mouth, that's rape in my books
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least she does not remember that because she was drugged.

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
This game is a very different experience. I mean I haven't played those many games to call myself a vet, but definitely enough to comment that this game is special. Graphics good, story a slow burn but great and satisfactory characterization. I just hope this don't die and gets completed. And eager for next update, finally the MC past is about to be revealed.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This game is a very different experience. I mean I haven't played those many games to call myself a vet, but definitely enough to comment that this game is special. Graphics good, story a slow burn but great and satisfactory characterization. I just hope this don't die and gets completed. And eager for next update, finally the MC past is about to be revealed.
The one thing I can't do is watch Charlotte's flashback/abuse scenes. After watching them when I initially played this game, I just turn my head enough to see the scenes flashing by to the point where I can just play the game again. I also can't look at the dead girl in the bed as he pulls the covers off. I almost stopped playing this game because of those scenes but I really want to see how Charlotte and the MC evolve.

I do hope this game gets done myself. I've stopped playing a few games that I know would take another 2.5-3 years to finish. I hope that's not the case here, but it doesn't seem like it will be.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I don't get it, it's what 9 weeks since the last update, how is that months.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
lol i dont get why people complain of blue balls with this game, not every game needs to be sex from the start with easy women. plenty of games if thats your thing. I love the story aspect of this game and that you have to take time with it. The only thing that is frustrating is the scenes where one storms off when they about to reveal stuff but i get its needed. I just really hope the next update can be where both charlotte and the mc reveal their past and can get past it and help eachother.

i hope that the mc can help the other daughter too but i dont think that will be next update, thats likely a future thing that will end up being the next thing people talk about.

Zak geezer has a plan about getting someone who is untouchable or whatever and its pretty obvious his plan is going to be to use the daughter to get to the mum but its pretty safe that nothing will happen there because from how she is it will literally make zero sense for her to get with a random kid that her daughter likes. Im looking forward to punching some of these cunts though that have done some bad shit to her :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes