4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I cant remember what game it is but i see Charlotte on there talk to a woman who owns a model agency or something like that. The woman had a similar past and she was talking to her just before the MC marrys her. Charlotte says on it that she has a man close to her but is still hesitant and stuff and then the woman gives her good advice with it and tells her to go for it. Im not sure how far along that is in this story though.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
lol i dont get why people complain of blue balls with this game, not every game needs to be sex from the start with easy women. plenty of games if thats your thing. I love the story aspect of this game and that you have to take time with it. The only thing that is frustrating is the scenes where one storms off when they about to reveal stuff but i get its needed. I just really hope the next update can be where both charlotte and the mc reveal their past and can get past it and help eachother.

i hope that the mc can help the other daughter too but i dont think that will be next update, thats likely a future thing that will end up being the next thing people talk about.

Zak geezer has a plan about getting someone who is untouchable or whatever and its pretty obvious his plan is going to be to use the daughter to get to the mum but its pretty safe that nothing will happen there because from how she is it will literally make zero sense for her to get with a random kid that her daughter likes. Im looking forward to punching some of these cunts though that have done some bad shit to her :)
I think Zach's plan depends on Emma. I don't think he wants Charlotte, but he knows that everyone will talk after he has sex with her because of her mom's fame, or maybe he takes some sexy pictures with her. You know how the press cares about the children of celebrities and their mother is one of the most famous models in the world

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I think Zach's plan depends on Emma. I don't think he wants Charlotte, but he knows that everyone will talk after he has sex with her because of her mom's fame, or maybe he takes some sexy pictures with her. You know how the press cares about the children of celebrities and their mother is one of the most famous models in the world
yeah it could be either one of these, or maybe even the other sister, she seems to have fame. my gut says it will be the mother though because lets be real the hardest to get right now is her, she is meant to be the most famous model who is known to hate men and not go anywhere near them. so fucking her would be like a medal for the lil shit

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
The girl they were talking about is a girl in the college with them and the camera came to Emma after the conversation ended. It is clear that she is Emma, but what does Zak prepare for her? This is what we will know in the next updates
i didnt see the part where they said she was from the college, if so then you right 100%. Maybe he is even thinking of filming it or something like that.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I cant remember what game it is but i see Charlotte on there talk to a woman who owns a model agency or something like that. The woman had a similar past and she was talking to her just before the MC marrys her. Charlotte says on it that she has a man close to her but is still hesitant and stuff and then the woman gives her good advice with it and tells her to go for it. Im not sure how far along that is in this story though.
Retrieving The Past You Have to be on Vicky path to see thou

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hi.
Sorry, I didn't want to make any more posts about my leg, but I need to give you an update as this is going to affect things for this week.
The leg hadn't improved at all so I went to see my doctor again on Wednesday. Latest diagnosis is cellulitis and the treatment is a week long course of antibiotics. However, I'm supposed to keep the leg elevated and immobile as much as possible during this time.
The doctor told me to lay in bed, but I can't stay in bed for a whole week so I'm sitting in a chair with the leg raised.
While I can still work, it's awkward and uncomfortable sitting like this which is making it difficult. Unfortunately, that means that progress is going to be slower this week. Sorry.
Thanks,
DB

teo4723

Aug 12, 2019
wtf the version of this game is v0.8 this feels more like v0.08 what a bummer
not hating on the game tho I fucking loved it so far i just think the version name should change goes it makes you think its almost finished
(cause they usually finish around 1.0 supposedly)

Reactions: pingwin

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
not hating on the game tho I fucking loved it so far i just think the version name should change goes it makes you think its almost finished
Not sure if you have a brain or not but most games will go from from 0.9 to 0.10.. not from 0.9 to 1.0

• Wow
Reactions: teo4723 and Havik79

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Software version numbers aren't mathematical. There are major version numbers, minor version numbers, fixes, updates, etc. The dot "." is more of a separator than a decimal point. Even letters are used sometimes. And there are no established rules.

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021

Unlocked

Hi.
Sorry, I didn't want to make any more posts about my leg, but I need to give you an update as this is going to affect things for this week.
The leg hadn't improved at all so I went to see my doctor again on Wednesday. Latest diagnosis is cellulitis and the treatment is a week long course of antibiotics. However, I'm supposed to keep the leg elevated and immobile as much as possible during this time.
The doctor told me to lay in bed, but I can't stay in bed for a whole week so I'm sitting in a chair with the leg raised.
While I can still work, it's awkward and uncomfortable sitting like this which is making it difficult. Unfortunately, that means that progress is going to be slower this week. Sorry.
Thanks,
DB
I hope u get better dev., and let me tell u this so it may help u be more patient with the course of your treatment ... Since the rise of this pandemic, lots of people found their life changed in a way it became more frustrating for many reasons including the separation from usual life and outdoors, the staying in one place for prolonged period of time, the closing of businesses completely or partially, or the expanding of time-spending on computers and phones ... etc. Now, what should be done in situations like this? .. Well, not too many things other than being patient with the case you have until its gone whether it was an illness or illness-avoiding matter, and the good thing is that human are designed to always cope with sudden deviations in life including sickness or trauma or whatever. Everything has a beginning which comes up to an end, so waiting and having fun the way available in hand is one nice option ...:) :coffee:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably an achievement reward somewhere down the line perhaps
very possible.

and about version numbering: it's normal on commercial games that 1.0 is complete (besides bugfixes and extra content) but on these games 1.0 doesn't mean anything, it can be actually 0.1 or just 0.001, it's dev's decision what number to use.

misleading? maybe but still 1.0 can be 1st version of game or 10th update.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes