4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think every dev should develop their own obscure versioning rules. I'd call my releases Blue Quadrant Zeta, Quantum Koala Cake,
When I release my super novel story about a chocolate vampire that returns home after living abroad and for some reason decides to bang his family (I know, so original it might get literature nobel prize), I am planning of using egyptian hieroglyphs for the versions..

Choco vamp and the pervertly hallows Part 1621111293275.png 1621111459878.png
Cocoa Vamp Wars. Episode 1621111326792.png The pussy strikes back

Last edited:

teo4723

Aug 12, 2019
Not sure if you have a brain or not but most games will go from from 0.9 to 0.10.. not from 0.9 to 1.0
Cool, you know basic mathematics. But versions don't work that way.
well apparently I'm stupid I didn't know that and I thought it worked that way cause I had the impression that I saw it somewhere but maybe i confused it with 0.90 xD

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
The one thing I can't do is watch Charlotte's flashback/abuse scenes. After watching them when I initially played this game, I just turn my head enough to see the scenes flashing by to the point where I can just play the game again. I also can't look at the dead girl in the bed as he pulls the covers off. I almost stopped playing this game because of those scenes but I really want to see how Charlotte and the MC evolve.

I do hope this game gets done myself. I've stopped playing a few games that I know would take another 2.5-3 years to finish. I hope that's not the case here, but it doesn't seem like it will be.
I completely understand you. There is a game, PC, which is one of the higher rated ones but I left playing it due to similar(abuses) reasons. The story may pay out to be a good one but waiting for completion is better rather than getting bummed about those scenes/plotlines. But do play this once it is completed, this is one of the finest, almost on par with AC

P.S: Using Abbreviations because don't know the policy about mentioning other games on this thread

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I completely understand you. There is a game, PC, which is one of the higher rated ones but I left playing it due to similar(abuses) reasons. The story may pay out to be a good one but waiting for completion is better rather than getting bummed about those scenes/plotlines. But do play this once it is completed, this is one of the finest, almost on par with AC

P.S: Using Abbreviations because don't know the policy about mentioning other games on this thread
What is AC? In most threads you can mention other games, provided your comment is related to the game at hand. What usually happens is that people end up derailing to talk about those other games.

There was only one game I stopped for reasons as that. It was not even for a LI, it was the wife of a totally irrelevant character, so she was even more irrelevant, but I thought it was so unfair that I had to stop. If anything, for me Charlotte's past make the story more interesting, to see her story and see how she evolves as a character.

Obviously, not as interesting as Emma makes any single scene:love:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
If anything, for me Charlotte's past make the story more interesting, to see her story and see how she evolves as a character.
Agreed. Her past trauma makes her character interesting. Without it she is just another spoilt supermodel that no one would care about because she would have the personality of a plank of wood. Hardship builds character, and Charlotte has it in spades. It allows us to be empathetic to her. It's not gratuitous, it's good writing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Agreed. Her past trauma makes her character interesting. Without it she is just another spoilt supermodel that no one would care about because she would have the personality of a plank of wood. Hardship builds character, and Charlotte has it in spades. It allows us to be empathetic to her. It's not gratuitous, it's good writing.
So true! Also, those 10 million dollar legs help build "character" :lepew:

But yeah, it's gonna be interesting see her develop.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Hey, some news about Dev's health?
Last news is from 2 days ago:

Hi.

Sorry, I didn't want to make any more posts about my leg, but I need to give you an update as this is going to affect things for this week.

The leg hadn't improved at all so I went to see my doctor again on Wednesday. Latest diagnosis is cellulitis and the treatment is a week long course of antibiotics. However, I'm supposed to keep the leg elevated and immobile as much as possible during this time.

The doctor told me to lay in bed, but I can't stay in bed for a whole week so I'm sitting in a chair with the leg raised.

While I can still work, it's awkward and uncomfortable sitting like this which is making it difficult. Unfortunately, that means that progress is going to be slower this week. Sorry.

Thanks,
DB

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021

Hi.

Sorry, I didn't want to make any more posts about my leg, but I need to give you an update as this is going to affect things for this week.

The leg hadn't improved at all so I went to see my doctor again on Wednesday. Latest diagnosis is cellulitis and the treatment is a week long course of antibiotics. However, I'm supposed to keep the leg elevated and immobile as much as possible during this time.

The doctor told me to lay in bed, but I can't stay in bed for a whole week so I'm sitting in a chair with the leg raised.

While I can still work, it's awkward and uncomfortable sitting like this which is making it difficult. Unfortunately, that means that progress is going to be slower this week. Sorry.

Thanks,
DB
Get well soon ☺ DB

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Hi.

Thanks,
DB
Thanks!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
and what would you expect from an ordinary troll?
to spread some proper wisdom around by creating multiple accounts everyday?
Hey don't be mean to the troll. Even Gandhi was a massive troll he told us If someone slaps you on one side of your face, turn the other one to him conveniently omitting to tell us what to do when we get slapped on the other cheek:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Again .. I hope the dev gets better and I don't want anything bad to happen to him/her so this game won't get abandoned, but in case s/he wants to die :cry: I'd be appreciated (and also I'll pray for him/her to rest in heaven) if s/he send all of the game-related folders and files to me so I can finish updating it ;) and here, the first thing I do is turning Emma into futa hehe :devilish: and maybe Suzi too, and I go from there .. :cool:
Dude... you are a monster! o_O

And this comes from a chocolate vampire villain living in Jupiter's moon Europe plotting to kill and torture several billions humans and everybody that speaks bad about Emma.

Last edited:

gamer44mefun

Feb 8, 2021

And this comes from a chocolate vampire villain living in Jupiter's moon Europe plotting to kill and torture several billions humans and everybody that speaks bad about Emma.
awwww ... how can I be bad with Emma .. I aint do dat o_O

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018

Fuck i also live in Europe that means i won't open my windows at night anymore. No desire to be killed by a chocolate vampire, although i love chocolate. :LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Fuck i also live in Europe that means i won't open my windows at night anymore. No desire to be killed by a chocolate vampire, although i love chocolate. :LOL:
Wait what? what the fuck? how did you pass through my defenses? It seems I really need to update these minion androids to Apple. The ones with Intel or Amd inside are not evil enough! At least the Disney torture advanced AI proved to be impeccable!

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Wait what? what the fuck? how did you pass through my defenses? It seems I really need to update these minion androids to Apple. The ones with Intel or Amd inside are not evil enough! At least the Disney torture advanced AI proved to be impeccable!
I am not called Wonder Wolf for nothing. I took advantage of your weakness and outsmarted your defense at the right moment when you once again admired sweet lovely Emma as you often do. ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am not called Wonder Wolf for nothing. I took advantage of your weakness and outsmarted your defense at the right moment when you once again admired sweet lovely Emma as you often do. ;)
Ohh not fair to use Emma! I might as well be defenseless if that is the case. But my baby is totally worth it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes