4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Don't get too excited, he also said 8 weeks 4 months ago.
It's funny that first impressions make it very easy to IGNORE people.

Anyway, on a more positive note, I for one have no doubts about the release time. The last 15 or so months haven't been easy and there's been some med issues, but I'm not concerned at all.

Looking forward to the update.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Irascor

armadiaz

Apr 7, 2021

Anyway, on a more positive note, I for one have no doubts about the release time. The last 15 or so months haven't been easy and there's been some med issues, but I'm not concerned at all.

Mark Takagi Off topic, Can you make your signature games links, it is more easy to find good games. THNX

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Ah, dude... last 2 update came out one week after the announced release date. Don't be surprised if he says he didn't make it in time and the update is going to be postponed for a few days.

Just for the record: if it happens, I wouldn't complain at all. Inconveniences always happen.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I posted some basic information before, but I'm not prepared to give any more than that. Sorry.

Charlotte and Lucy : Genesis 8, skin material is Aadilyn by Sabby
Emma and Suzi : Genesis 3, skin material is FR Millie by Freja

All of their hair is by OOT(OutofTouch).
thank you for this information i could hit myself searched a lot for emmas skin (gone through the whole daz store and checked the torso skins of my library wich fit the three freckles on her neck wich are arranged like a triangle) and could hit myself after seeing it was already in my library i just overlooked it :confused:

i thing a bit more tweaking is neccesary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and damn her hair is a nightmare to pose especially when the head is turned and it goes over the shoulder + the standart OOT hair problem with seams caused by the skullcap

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure that Suzi knows that?
Doesn't matter.

Nobody hires a live in bodyguard because everything is okay.

It should be obvious to anyone that isn't a self important bitch that something is wrong.

Unike the problems her family are going through, Suzi's issues are all self inflicted and hopefully helping her is optional. As far as i'm concerned she got herself in that mess she can get herself out of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess you like the risk. Trying to seduce Suzi and Emma at the same time could be dangerous, even for the most bloodthirsty vampire with the sharpest fangs. ;)
well other wants to test it herself after seeing other testing mc's dick.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Doesn't matter.

Nobody hires a live in bodyguard because everything is okay.

It should be obvious to anyone that isn't a self important bitch that something is wrong.

Unike the problems her family are going through, Suzi's issues are all self inflicted and hopefully helping her is optional. As far as i'm concerned she got herself in that mess she can get herself out of it.
You are missing the point here, since you didn't quote and apparently didn't read what I said there.
Charlie told both Emma and Suzi that MC was hired as a security guard to protect the house. They are not aware that he was hired as a bodyguard for Emma or anyone else. As far as Suzi knows, he isn't a bodyguard. That's the whole point.

Reactions: McHela

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are missing the point here, since you didn't quote and apparently didn't read what I said there.
Charlie told both Emma and Suzi that MC was hired as a security guard to protect the house. They are not aware that he was hired as a bodyguard for Emma or anyone else. As far as Suzi knows, he isn't a bodyguard. That's the whole point.
You still miss the point.

Nobody hires someone when everything is fine, it makes no sense.

It's obvious something is going on when the man hating woman hires a live in guard. I'm pretty sure if that was my mother, pretty big warning signs would be flashing because it's completely out of character for someone that has a known hatred of men to hire a man and have him live in the house with her daughter.

Doesn't matter what excuse she gives, it's still painfully obvious to anyone that something is wrong.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I guess you like the risk. Trying to seduce Suzi and Emma at the same time could be dangerous, even for the most bloodthirsty vampire with the sharpest fangs. ;)
Ohh I do like it and precisely because it is dangeroua. I am the creature always asking for conflict, chaos and despair...

What better than you play around with Suzi hiding from Charlotte. To later to do same with Emma, hiding from Suzi.

I both hope for and dread for the moment Suzi finds me in bed cheating on her by defiling her little sister :love:

Mmmm if you think about it, I may be a bit suicidal, no way I am coming out of that one alive.

• Haha
Reactions: Wonder Wolf

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Doesn't matter what excuse she gives, it's still painfully obvious to anyone that something is wrong.
I don't want to justify the brat behaviour, but a person that want to hate someone will accept the reality to make it easier to hate that person. This could be the writer explanation of her being so "unenlightened"(trying being polite).

I'm pretty sure if that was my mother, pretty big warning signs would be flashing because it's completely out of character for someone that has a known hatred of men to hire a man and have him live in the house with her daughter.
If I try to push it event further I would say, since the mother really don't like men. The daughters were probably never around men with their mother and so may not know much about that hatred she have against men. I don't remind if any of the daughters mention it at some point.

Just playing devil's advocate, she's clearly stupid.

Reactions: hash19
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes