4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, or one of them blew up at the other. Maybe he pushed her for answers? Or she pushed him? Going to get worse before better?
Honestly, I think things left off at a turning point if I remember correctly. As far as how things progress at this point I believe "should" rely on your decisions as to whether or not there is an interest in someone or none at all. Best results, my guess, would be an interest in Charlotte and being a fatherly figure to the daughters (mostly Emma).

Though, Charlotte's sister is beautiful and very nice. I wonder what kind of ending that could be. Charlotte needs someone more than anyone though. I feel like her path may be the strongest.

Does feel like something has to happen to throw Charlotte into the arms of MC, right? Something is going to happen to Emma or Charlotte or something close to it. The other daughter is a possibility too. All speculation right now. I really think this release is probably most important as far as direction. Otherwise this is going to be dragged out a long ways.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry, I'm not going to get it finished tonight so will have to delay the release for 24 hours.

Sincere apologies.
DB
Honestly, saw this coming. Nobody likes to play an incomplete game so we wait. But just in general, I think it's best that the dev sets an achievable release date. Devs like DPC sets a date that's a 2 weeks after he has finished working on the update and gives it to Beta testers.

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Honestly, saw this coming. Nobody likes to play an incomplete game so we wait. But just in general, I think it's best that the dev sets an achievable release date. Devs like DPC sets a date that's a 2 weeks after he has finished working on the update and gives it to Beta testers.
Yeah. DB should not get excited to announce the release date. It makes a lot of us sad.
Happened the same last time and it got postponed for a week. Hopefully, this isn't the case now.
Maybe he should give a second thought about giving a proper release date in the future.
Take your time and release when it's ready DB. All the best.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Damn. Every single VN I play with a release date around this time got delayed. It really does put a feather into the cap of VNs like ToN and BADIK.

Let's hope he/she doesnt become another ICSTOR
Not a fair comparison at all. This dev just needs to get better at assessing their pacing and making declarations with full confidence, rather than just tossing out a date w/ zero certainty. IC$TOR has milked the cows at his farm for 2 years straight, its a comparison only deserving of the most heinous devs.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Its been more than 8 weeks since the original update date... He's suckin up as much dono's before abandoning it.
There is a lot of games you can say them things about, this is not one of them. This one has been pretty consistent and lets people know whats happening. There are a lot of games that wait 8 months for a update and it lasts for 2 minutes.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The story is great, I dont care about the lack of sex scenes, actually I think it's better off with it. I just want to be the bodyguard and nothing more.
Oh yess mee too. I am totally not here to defile the daughters... that idea never crossed my mind in like a million years. Ever... I honestly have no hidden motive.. like at all. Only the most purest of thoughts with the two super cute and hot teenagers that I obviously not see in a sexual way despite those amazing bodies and gorgeous faces...

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
My observations on f95 in general:
  • Give a release date but fail to meet it due to circumstances outside your control - people complain.
  • Don't give a release date - people complain.
I have little doubt DB thought it quite likely each time they'd meet the release date. Giving a release date further in the future than you think is necessary has its own problems. What if you finish early? Do you release and then people expect it early next time, or sit on the release until the date arrives while people speculate on whether it will happen?

It's easier when the audience you're delivering for has an understanding of what you do and how it's unpredictable by nature.

I'm sure we all have more in our lives than this VN (or at least I hope we do.) We can afford to sit back and wait a little longer.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes