4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And I will add that it took me many many hours of tweaking and adjusting the morphs to create my young Charlotte model. I used a mix of six different models. Not for the faint of heart. Out of respect to DB, I'm not sharing what I've done either.

Speaking of fan art, here's a portrait of Emma I did recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those eyes should be registered as lethal weapons.
Oh my goddess, my heart cannot take so much excitement, my brain is in ecstasy and my soul on fire! My baby is a serial killer on the loose!!

This is definitely my favorite image of Emma!!! 6pak2go, as Kasumi from Mass Effect would say, you are a freaking evil genius, emphasis on the evil!

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Thank you all for the kind words. I have several, but I do nothing lewd. Part of her allure is her innocence.
Okay, one more, but I don't want to spam the thread.

Sometimes I want to check whether the young people with her in college are blind?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1216820
Unlocked

This month's selection consists mainly of alternative pinup designs and poses, but also includes the four photos of Charlotte from Emma's bedroom wall, which I was asked for.
Want nurse Charlotte to give me a sponge bath

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Makes perfect sense to me Chronos. The MC threatens Suzi's relationship with Emma. You saw this in the last update where Emma stormed out of the jacuzzi after Suzi dissed the MC and upset her. He can be there for Emma when Suzi can't because of swim practice and University. Even Charlotte is concerned how close Emma has become with the MC. I suspect there will be a situation where the MC will come to Suzi's rescue. Afterwards, she may see him in a different light.

DB has stated several times that there will be four LI paths, Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi. It will be very interesting to see how he narratively puts Suzi and the MC on a "romantic", and I use the term loosely, path. I wonder if she'll call him "Daddy" as well? ROFLMAO! Probably a cold day in hell, if that ever happens.
No Kayla LI path? Is that a spoiler that she gets killed off?

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020

No Spoiler, just a Theorie from me, that the Story could possibly went really dark in further updates.
Such as there is also a Serial Killer going around, and Kaylah fits a specific Scheme: young, blond, blue eyes...
Like the killed Emma, our Emma, Suzie and....Kaylah.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So much to discuss. Curious about Charlotte, the MC just saved her and she wants to get rid of him.. and what is his history with her attacker? How does the attacker relate to the previous Emma? If at all...

Opinion. David her classmate is not the stalker, that's the same dude fucking with Suzi, but he is the one texting her and maybe sending the letters as well. David kills Zak out of jealousy after which we learn of his obsession. Maybe a lol moment but you never know in these games..

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Dev did say she won't be one of the options at the end, a fling at best. One can hope they change their mind of course, I know I am.

I mean, there's just a lot of reasons to want Kaylah over the others. She's attractive, she's attracted, she is seemingly without loads and loads of emotional baggage, she seems like a genuinely good person, and she is not your client.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickeydees

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No Spoiler, just a Theorie from me, that the Story could possibly went really dark in further updates.
Such as there is also a Serial Killer going around, and Kaylah fits a specific Scheme: young, blond, blue eyes...
Like the killed Emma, our Emma, Suzie and....Kaylah.
nah, dont see that, in my game at least:unsure:
the only serial thing there will be a Serial fucker, as my mc intends to fuck pretty much every female he stumbles upon (#todiehappy:p).

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes