4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
What you are saying is probably true where you are.

But I think there is a more than a continental rift in the mid Atlantic. There seems to be a concept rift as well.
I guess the reason is what brands becomes dominating on what markets.

So from this Scandinavian horizon...
Xerox is not synonymous with a photocopier here, probably because it never became a major brand.
Google did, so "Just Google it!" is synonymous with a web search. I guess "altavista it" would be too awkward.

And if i make a web search for saunas manufactures on (the Swedish) google, jacuzzi doesn't evan turn up.
Swiss, German, Swedish, and Finnish manufactures does, but not jacuzzi.
Possibly they can't get into the European market, or is just a minor player.
“AltaVista” it. That’s pure gold!

And you’re right, my American-centric viewpoint does create large blind spots. I’ll concede the point.

I’m well off topic and accept the fate of this post.

But before I go, whether hot rocks or ultra-violet, let’s hope for something seriously steamy in the next update.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Paldor

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The Codex Astartes says you're an heretic ! But fine, more reddies for us :D
Heretic, heathen...I've been called them all, and worse, a few them from my ex-wives. Whatever. Doesn't bother me. Just not my thing, and in most of the games I play the redheads aren't that attractive. CoBD, out of my list, is the best one, but like the line says "...busty redheads aren't my thing."

So you don me a heathen or heretic, I beam with proud honor. :cool:

source.gif

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I hope there will be some moments like this in the next update. I love Charlotte when she's jealous
I don't think Charlotte is quite there yet. IMO, she doesn't see the MC that way.

To me, it seems more likely that it is a look of disapproval either for the MC or Kaylah [likely both]: the MC because he's a dude, and Kaylah because, in spite of Charlie's advice and the events of the party prior, she is throwing herself at the MC.

I could be wrong, I hope I am; however, I don't see 'jealousy' here.

Reactions: compusavvy

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't think Charlotte is quite there yet. IMO, she doesn't see the MC that way.

To me, it seems more likely that it is a look of disapproval either for the MC or Kaylah [likely both]: the MC because he's a dude, and Kaylah because, in spite of Charlie's advice and the events of the party prior, she is throwing herself at the MC.

I could be wrong, I hope I am; however, I don't see 'jealousy' here.
Did you really played the game?

She's questioning herself ("what am I thinking about?") about her and the MC a few times after that scene.

:rolleyes:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
On Discord site: V0.9 will be released for $5+ patrons on the 19th June (and two weeks later for $1 patrons).
Public release will probably come a few weeks later.
So we'll just have to wait a little longer.:)

• Angry
Reactions: jhvjhvvjhhv

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Maybe this is a rough question, but could you please share at least basic models of your characters?
I posted some basic information before, but I'm not prepared to give any more than that. Sorry.

Charlotte and Lucy : Genesis 8, skin material is Aadilyn by Sabby
Emma and Suzi : Genesis 3, skin material is FR Millie by Freja

All of their hair is by OOT(OutofTouch).

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
And I will add that it took me many many hours of tweaking and adjusting the morphs to create my young Charlotte model. I used a mix of six different models. Not for the faint of heart. Out of respect to DB, I'm not sharing what I've done either.

Speaking of fan art, here's a portrait of Emma I did recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes