4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
The game is good in its originality. I was angry when Frank touched Charlotte at the party and felt helpless when I saw the actor hitting her in the street but what pissed me off the most was the party when Charlotte hid and closed the door and Lucy got hit.Especially since Mc was working for Charlotte at that time
At least for me the characters are believable. And you feel for them.

Charlotte as I see her is emotional and irrational.
She wants to keep things secret and hides in her shell.

MC only finds out what trouble Charlotte is in through Lucy.

DB is a very good story teller. He is able to enlist the player's brain in the story.
Take the scene with the would be rapist, who he beats up.
We see one hit, and hear two more.
I for one see those two hits we don't see, just as sharply with my inner eye.
It is very well done.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
At least for me the characters are believable. And you feel for them.

Charlotte as I see her is emotional and irrational.
She wants to keep things secret and hides in her shell.

MC only finds out what trouble Charlotte is in through Lucy.

DB is a very good story teller. He is able to enlist the player's brain in the story.
Take the scene with the would be rapist, who he beats up.
We see one hit, and hear two more.
I for one see those two hits we don't see, just as sharply with my inner eye.
It is very well done.
Charlotte has her reasons. Every man in her life has hurt her. Emma's father and Suzi have dumped her. We saw how Frank touched her like a whore, and Henry did the same. Even the photographer who was thinking so badly of Charlotte
It is very difficult for Charlotte to trust any man after everything she's been through. It seems very realistic that she doesn't want to open up with Mc or any other man. It's going to take a while, of course. And Charlotte deserves it

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I like games with this kind of story. Regarding the "kid", keep in mind the patreon policies...
Anyway, any news on development or next update release date?
Thank tou.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I definitely have no necessity or urge or whatever you want to call it to be with either daughter, especially Emma. All I want to do is to keep the poor girl safe. This is the first game for me in a very long time where the LI is closer to my age (I'm 46) and it really saddens me that 90% (at least) of the scenes in this game Charlotte is either upset, crying, or angry. I think we've seen her smile maybe a handful of times, and that's usually when she's teasing or tickling Emma.

Being the age that I am I definitely have paternal issues when it comes to Emma and most certainly spousal interest in Charlotte. I've also been married twice so that definitely makes me want Charlotte more. Knowing that a love interest route with Emma is most likely going to happen at some point in the game, like you said, it's creepy to even think that with this game.
It's up to you, in fact. I think you're going to choose which main girl you want to pursue: it's already happened with Lucy (kissing / not kissing her).

My educated guess is that Emma will be the last one, after dropping everybody else (Lucy, Suzi, Charlotte).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What BD said is that there will be a choice at some point that determines who the relationship will be with. I think all options will be at the same time.
Probably. I do find it hard though at times to not choose a Lucy route since she's always in Charlotte's shadow; never gets the attention, the guys, the relationships, etc.

It's like this...

1. You feel bad for Charlotte because of her past and want to show her what men are capable of and what love can be
  2. You feel bad for Lucy because as I said, no or very little attention, guys, relationships
  3. You feel bad for Emma since she's being stalked, bullied, but where do you draw the line with her? Stay "parental" or go the route of love interest possibility?
  4. Suzy's the link to what's happening with Emma right? But the game has given very limited interactions with her 1-on-1 so we haven't had a real chance to talk to her.
So it's basically, who do you feel sorry for and feel bad for the most. All these girls have viable reasons to be chased by the player. I don't know if anyone has set up a poll in this thread to see what players' main LI would be, but I think it'll be a neat idea to see what the results look like.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As about the poll There is one on Discord and this is the result
Ah, alright then. Puts me in my place I guess. But there's also a possibility that not all Discord'rs are here in this thread, but I'm guessing most at least look at it.

Alright, I'm satisfied then. I also got to see the results I was expecting it to be. More than half the total votes for Charlotte. Good (y)

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Ah, alright then. Puts me in my place I guess. But there's also a possibility that not all Discord'rs are here in this thread, but I'm guessing most at least look at it.

Alright, I'm satisfied then. I also got to see the results I was expecting it to be. More than half the total votes for Charlotte. Good (y)
Charlotte is the perfect Mc character. Emma she sees in Mc is her father. Suzi doesn't like him, and Lucy thinks it's perfect for Steve

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
So for all of us in #Team Charlotte

The perfect background music when it comes to "the Talk"?

Reactions: 6pak2go

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The players' view of Suzy will change when Suzi needs Mc. Until now Mc hasn't seen anything from Suzi. She abused and insulted him. Now she is looking for a way to get Charlotte to fire him.
I think she will mellow down with time. Only dev knows. :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi.
V0.9 will be released for $5+ patrons on the 19th June (and two weeks later for $1 patrons).
I won't be posting any more progress or development updates, so here is one final preview image.

Will they finally have "the talk"?

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I think Charlotte is about to leave in the picture looks like they won't have a conversation
It looks more like Charlotte is trying to tell MC about her past but avoids eye contact, because she may be afraid of not being able to talk about it when she looks him in his face, maybe because she is ashamed to tell her life story with someone who is still a stranger to her.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Regarding to other preview pics, i don't think we will see "the Talk" in the Spa...

For example when she is sitting there still only wearing the towel and is holding her Hand, she looks upset and is about to burst out in tears.

I think a little bit later the MC will apologize that he was grabbing her Hand and wich impact this happened to her, bc he knows what happened to her in her past.

And this would lead to the Pic we have seen, sitting both together on the Bed and talk to another.

And of course we have seen her way more relaxed, smiling or even mocking the MC.

Yes i think we will see a progress in the relationship between this two, but still not (that) neccessary lewd action.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Hi.
V0.9 will be released for $5+ patrons on the 19th June (and two weeks later for $1 patrons).
I won't be posting any more progress or development updates, so here is one final preview image.

Will they finally have "the talk"?
A "relationship breakthrough" or World War III....

alright, maybe not something that extreme, but perhaps somewhere in the middle...:LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes