4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Well i have these formidable Gorgonzola cheese for you Mr. doitpussyandso

Together with a fine Pinot Noir Chateau LaFitte 2005 with a small taste of Vanilla and Blackberry that is an excellent Combination.
Trust me

• Wow
Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 1230308

Emma having fun with Kaylah, her new BFF.
Is it only me, or do others alse have mixed feelings about this picture. It kind of reminds me of a well known movie scene ("I'm flying...") - and we all know that it didn't really end well for the male MC :oops:

Edit:
@KoGa3: Well, I don't have your skills, but I tried:
Emma on titanic.jpg

Last edited:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Oh and if our "friendly Troll" posts again, should we answer with this?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm afraid my baby might fall and hurt herself.. just in case I am going to hold her very, very tight...

Safety first!
Is it only me, or do others alse have mixed feelings about this picture. It kind of reminds me of a well known movie scene ("I'm flying...") - and we all know that it didn't really end well for the male MC :oops:
...making notes for possible photoshops...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't see Mc in the picture. I don't know if this means Mc will have less role in protecting Emma. If that's what he means, then Mc will be not useful soon.
To Quote Jim Cornette, it is just mental masturbation, it is a fantasy picture, not going to be actually in the game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: fmnf and Turki 10

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I don't see Mc in the picture. I don't know if this means Mc will have less role in protecting Emma. If that's what he means, then Mc will be not useful soon.
The pinup pictures are just side renders that have nothing to do with the main story.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought the picture was going to be from the game, But Mc is starting to get useless. The stalker has disappeared for a while and Charlotte doesn't want to talk to him, So she wouldn't want him to go with her in any of her events.
It seems to be, DB does these pinups for well shits and giggles, not to be in the actual story.
I mean I never saw Titanic, but don't you need a guy behind the girl for that to work.

Although I can't wait to see Emma in a bikini.

Reactions: Chronos169

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF are you drunk or high, it is currently chapter 8, only in part 6 did we protect Charlotte and rescue Kaylah, that was important.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I heard this game is kinda slow before, does it currently have any sexual content or is it mostly just build up at the moment?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes