4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
In my game it's impossible because I wouldn't go near Suzi - she's a spoiled brat who, for all that she cares about her sister, still throws a fit when the man who is there to protect Emma (temporarily) gets the room that used to be hers but she no longer needs. Until she realises how selfish and unreasonable she's being and apologises, she's out of the running.

In paths with MCs that would, it's impossible because it would be against the nature of the story. Throwing aside Suzi's displeasure about the MCs presence for the sake of a sex scene makes no sense. As would him getting with her when they've had no pleasant meaningful interactions.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
And here i am playing the Devils Advocat again....:devilish:

I think we have a misleading POV towards Suzie, bc she had way more less screentime of all the Girls and we still know nothing about her (more or less).

Just again a wild shot in the dark from me....

We know she is very protective with Emma and she tried to fill the empty spot when her Dad left Charlie and the Girls.

And remember that she locked Emma in the basement when they were Kids.

Do we know exactly what happenend afterwards, or did Charlie scold her what she has done to Emma?

A possibility could be, that Charlie told her to look after her Baby Sister and protect her.
And she took it serious and "sacrificed" also her own "well being" and that leads to her behaviour, not only to manage her own life (including puberty and having a solid Boy/Girlfriend before she met Hannah) and also being there for Emma.

And all of a sudden she is left out, bc of "us" the MC...

But as i said, a wild shot in the dark from me, time will tell how this between the MC and her will work (or not).

Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
And here i am playing the Devils Advocate again....:devilish:

I think we have a misleading POV towards Suzie, bc she had way more less screen time of all the Girls and we still know nothing about her (more or less).

Just again a wild shot in the dark from me....

We know she is very protective with Emma and she tried to fill the empty spot when her Dad left Charlie and the Girls.

And remember that she locked Emma in the basement when they were Kids.

Do we know exactly what happened afterwards, or did Charlie scold her what she has done to Emma?

A possibility could be, that Charlie told her to look after her Baby Sister and protect her.
And she took it serious and "sacrificed" also her own "well being" and that leads to her behaviour, not only to manage her own life (including puberty and having a solid Boy/Girlfriend before she met Hannah) and also being there for Emma.

And all of a sudden she is left out, bc of "us" the MC...

But as i said, a wild shot in the dark from me, time will tell how this between the MC and her will work (or not).
Makes perfect sense to me Chronos. The MC threatens Suzi's relationship with Emma. You saw this in the last update where Emma stormed out of the jacuzzi after Suzi dissed the MC and upset her. He can be there for Emma when Suzi can't because of swim practice and University. Even Charlotte is concerned how close Emma has become with the MC. I suspect there will be a situation where the MC will come to Suzi's rescue. Afterwards, she may see him in a different light.

DB has stated several times that there will be four LI paths, Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi. It will be very interesting to see how he narratively puts Suzi and the MC on a "romantic", and I use the term loosely, path. I wonder if she'll call him "Daddy" as well? ROFLMAO! Probably a cold day in hell, if that ever happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos169

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Reasonable as the argument about Suzi feeling threatened may be, her reaction to it is immature. And contrary to the goal of protecting Emma. If Suzi were to get her way and the MC leaves, that puts her sister in more danger. I'd expect her to have gotten that by now. So I could forgive the initial rage about him taking her room, if it weren't that she's still wanting him gone even though she's had time to think and realise that his presence is a positive thing for Emma.

I've had my share of similarly immature reactions. It was up to me to get past them and realise when something was good for someone else even if it made me uncomfortable.

Charlotte's concern that Emma has grown too close to the MC is different. It's based in her desire to keep Emma safe, combined with her understandable hesitance to fully trust a man, and the fact that the MC (at least in her mind) is a temporary presence. She's concerned about Emma getting hurt when he leaves.

I wonder if Suzi's change of attitude will come when she accepts that she needs help dealing with the person blackmailing her. Who would she turn to? Her mother would just get the MC involved. So why not go to him directly? Of course he'll help her, and then she'll see that he's a good guy.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
1622827118711.png
Pic 1 is suzi after she has whopped those 2 cunts who like to bully emma

1622827088666.png
Pic 2 is emma grabbing her zak dick pic which she had obviously had printed and signed :ROFLMAO: (Don't kill me it's a joke.)
It's probably her finding where charlotte hid her birthday gift. (Dildo ntr alert at DEFCON 1)

1622827155737.png
Pic 3 is charlotte looking for a new daddy(i might have a death wish:unsure:)
Just looking for info about MC past

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
In my game it's impossible because I wouldn't go near Suzi - she's a spoiled brat who, for all that she cares about her sister, still throws a fit when the man who is there to protect Emma (temporarily) gets the room that used to be hers but she no longer needs. Until she realises how selfish and unreasonable she's being and apologises, she's out of the running.

In paths with MCs that would, it's impossible because it would be against the nature of the story. Throwing aside Suzi's displeasure about the MCs presence for the sake of a sex scene makes no sense. As would him getting with her when they've had no pleasant meaningful interactions.
Are you sure that Suzi knows that? Did Charlie tell her the real reason why she hired a bodyguard? I don't remember exactly, but I doubt it. Charlie is keeping Emma's stalker problems a secret from Emma and highly likely from Suzi, too. Not to mention everyone else besides her own sister/manager.

You are assuming that Suzi knows everything that the MC does and is there for and is still throwing a fit despite that, but she doesn't really know jack shit. Charlie told her that she hired a security guard for the house because of the "crime spree in the neighborhood" and that is what Emma and Suzi know about him. Suzi has no idea why the guy has to sleep next door to Emma's room, which just happens to be her room. She thinks that the "security guard" could as well sleep somewhere else and possibly the guy demanded this room to himself because it's better than the place he was offered, which makes him an asshole.
She has no idea that he's there to protect Emma from a crazy stalker who even breaks into the house. She doesn't know what you know.

This is the first conversation between Charlie and Suzi about hiring a security guard:
Python:
    mom "[name_od], I have something to tell you. But I don't think you're going to like it."
    od "What is it? Oh no, you're not going to embarrass me and go on one of those reality TV shows are you?"
    scene 02_261
    mom "No. I'm thinking of hiring someone to provide security for us and guard the house when I am away."
    scene 02_260
    od "So?"
    scene 02_261
    mom "So, he would need somewhere to live...in the house."
    od "Mom, don't even think about it!"
    mom "[name_od], I need to put him in your room."
    scene 02_264
    od "MOM, DON'T YOU DARE! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT!!"
    od "THAT'S MY ROOM! THIS IS TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!"
    scene 02_261
    mom "I'm sorry, [name_od]. There is no other option."
    scene 02_264
    od "YES THERE IS - MAKE HIM SLEEP ON THE SOFA! OR PUT A BED IN YOUR DUMB YOGA ROOM!!"
    od "WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE ME, MOM?!"
    scene 02_261
    mom "[name_od], what does it matter? You're hardly ever here now anyway."
    scene 02_264
    od "{size=+5}YEAH, WELL I WON'T BE THERE AT ALL NOW!!!"
I looked through the code and didn't find anything about Suzi knowing the real reason of MC being there.

Until the 8th episode where Suzies roomie makes an assumption that maybe he's there to protect Emma from Johno. And that only after Emma tells Suzi that MC has been acting as her bodyguard and not a house security, that Charlie claimed him to be hired as.
It's only then when Suzi and her roomie are finally realizing that Charlie didn't tell the real reason of him being there.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
View attachment 1229490
Pic 1 is suzi after she has whopped those 2 cunts who like to bully emma

View attachment 1229481
Pic 2 is emma grabbing her zak dick pic which she had obviously had printed and signed :ROFLMAO: (Don't kill me it's a joke.)
It's probably her finding where charlotte hid her birthday gift. (Dildo ntr alert at DEFCON 1)

View attachment 1229497
Pic 3 is charlotte looking for a new daddy(i might have a death wish:unsure:)
Just looking for info about MC past
Mc won't be to happy if she's digging info about his past.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes