4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I never understood the appeal of black and white photos.
There is no much to understand here, it is a matter of taste, either you like it or you don't. A more "artistic" person would tell you they are used for different reasons, like creating a nostalgia effect by the fact that colors might not be clearly remember or things like that , but in the end it is a matter of taste. Either you like it or not.

For example, I prefer the black and white image of naked Charlotte that 6pak2go gave us over the one that DB attached. While I like the cute effect it gives to that image, it is also because that orange background is disgusting, so the comparison is not fair, had it been maybe another color.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nah, that's asking for more troubles down the line. A stalker trying to rape or kill our women deserves death.
I think the only way to deal with the actor who almost killed Charlotte is killing him and dispose of the body.
The MC was a soldier so he should know something about that.
This is about all I ever want in some of these. Let us do the things in game that despite being right and deserved would get us incarcerated in real life. I just started playing this one again this morning and was so hoping for some more blood, so hopefully it's around the corner. Could not care less about beating them up as opposed to killing them, we're just taking out the trash so lets make some motherfuckers disappear!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
"F**k you DB with your fake ass blodd clots and your fatass celluilte"

Photo 1 : Notes from initial hospital visit.
Photo 2 : Anticoagulants prescribed for DVT, and antibiotics prescribed for cellulitis (NOT cellulite).
F** that troll you don't have to prove shi+ to him

I mean it makes you much more trustworthy to anyone on the fence (I hope) but ....

F%^&K Trolls

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Come on DB, don't let this troll get to you, it's one retard complaining, no one else thinks your lying about your health problems, or cares it's been over 2 months since the last update.

I mean fuck, this dude should try being a fan of Radiant, Waifu Academy, or fuck Milfy City.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes