4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1622169346131.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlocked

This month's selection consists mainly of alternative pinup designs and poses, but also includes the four photos of Charlotte from Emma's bedroom wall, which I was asked for.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1216820
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlocked

This month's selection consists mainly of alternative pinup designs and poses, but also includes the four photos of Charlotte from Emma's bedroom wall, which I was asked for.
This is the kind of Charlotte I want in the game; bright, beautiful and confident. Not doom, gloom, and despair.

The main thing these pictures make me want to see from her in this game is her happy, smiling and her knowing and feeling that she and her family are safe. I know we're not going to get straight answers about what's going to happen and where his game and story are going, but anytime seeing Charlotte smile and happy it's like doves flying in a clear blue sky. Just heavenly.

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing your un-used art, DB. It's always very nice to see new images of the girls, especially in a calm and non-threatening environment. Of course, the images of Charlotte are my favorite.
I need to find the time to create some more young Charlotte renders to get me by until the next update.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It's taken a year just for Charlotte to stop scowling at us. Penetration isn't scheduled until 2024. Late 2024!
I get that it's tongue in cheek but not the best way to attract investors... There are other slow (crawling) burn games in here that given their trajectory we are looking at a nuclear holocaust happening sooner than the MC getting laid! On your joke (I hope it is) I would pledge another $252 CDN just to finally break down that wall. Or I can buy prolly 5 ps4 carts and own them forever, forgetting your game...

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
No, she won't. Charlotte still needs a lot of time to let Mc get close to her. As for having sex, we will have eight more episodes if the luck is with us
This is probably one of the few VN where no sex yet between the characters makes absolute sense lmao

Jul 17, 2019
PREVIEW IMAGES

Will Charlotte and the MC finally talk to one another?

Lucy has more than talking on her mind

Charlotte puts her $10 million legs to good use

Charlotte has something important to discuss with the MC
These images don't seem to work for me anymore, it says expired

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I may have played a game or two where sex between the characters made very little sense. This is a very nice change to that.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
In this VN Charlotte is at the top of her industry. At that level of prominence money should not be an issue.

Correct me if im wrong, but this entire VN's plot seems as if it could've been resolved in chapter 1.

1) If Charlotte has issues with men, why would she hire a male live-in bodyguard? This made me scratch my head the entire way through. She clearly can't get over her trauma, it makes no sense for her to have not taken the option of the female bodyguard that even the MC admits is damn near as good as he is.

2) If money is not an issue, why would she hire one bodyguard and not a security team? This also made me scratch my head. The overwhelming majority of A-list celebrities have a security team, T E A M, not a sole bodyguard.

3) Why does her house not have cameras? This setting implies this story takes place in a pseudo-America. Home security systems equipped with cameras are in abundance here and most (nearly all) modern home security packages come with them as a 'free' addon. There is not a single inch of my property that doesn't see your ass in 1080P and im nowhere close to upper-class.

Seems like the plot's entire foundation is built on .

Last edited:
Reactions: doe50818

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
In this VN Charlotte is at the top of her industry. At that level of prominence money should not be an issue.

Correct me if im wrong, but this entire VN's plot seems as if it could've been resolved in chapter 1.

1) If Charlotte has issues with men, why would she hire a male live-in bodyguard? This made me scratch my head the entire way through. She clearly can't get over her trauma, it makes no sense for her to have not taken the option of the female bodyguard that even the MC admits is damn near as good as he is.

2) If money is not an issue, why would she hire one bodyguard and not a security team? This also made me scratch my head. The overwhelming majority of A-list celebrities have a security team, T E A M, not a sole bodyguard.

3) Why does her house not have cameras? This setting implies this story takes place in a pseudo-America. Home security systems equipped with cameras are in abundance here and most (nearly all) modern home security packages come with them as a 'free' addon. There is not a single inch of my property that doesn't see your ass in 1080P and im nowhere close to upper-class.

Seems like the plot's entire foundation is built on .

Well where should i start...

1) asked the same months ago, and guess what, db implemented this question after he reworked the whole beginning. Why not hire a female Bodyguard and she refused it.
After all there will be a realtionship between them, if you are on that route.

2) Did some research out of curiosity, and there are top female Bodyguards out there, bc they are more
inconspicuous than a male and it could be they will be underrestimated.
But good luck to hire a "whole team " of them, and i don't think Charlotte will be happy to see a "Seal Team Six" in their house.
And more important she doesn't want Emma know what is going on....
Thinking of to explain her what is going on, having so many people all of a sudden around her.

3) Can't say much about that, i am not living in the United States, security cams are not a thing where i am living.

And (at least for me) the entire plot is more about people struggling with their inner demons, and they find and "heal" each other, bc every one including the MC has their struggle going on.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Let me start with saying, this is fiction. Most fiction could be resolved in very little time if people acted purely rationally. And then we'd have no stories. Plus, people don't always act rationally.

To the questions:

1) She wanted the best. Not the second best. I find it more questionable that the MC is the best, than that she'd choose a man who is the best over a woman who isn't despite her discomfort having him in her home.

2) She wants to keep it from Emma, since she hired the MC to protect Emma, and not herself (which is its own irrational decision - Charlotte clearly needs protection.) And she wants someone who is around all the time including in her home. Do the majority of A-list celebrities have a security team that lives in their house?

3) This one I can't as easily defend. I'm not convinced most people have cameras in their homes watching the inside 24/7, even in the US, and I know I wouldn't want cameras in my home (I don't care if in theory only I will ever see the footage; definitely care if security people could watch it - that's not acceptable) but if I was in Charlotte's position I'd probably change my mind, at least until the stalker was caught.

Dec 22, 2020
I'd like to add a bit about CCTV: if you install it around a house and patio and make a local server to store information without the Internet - it's good, because stalker wouldn't get them easy enough, but what would say Charlotte, if she will know about the CCTV? The MC will eat his balls for family dinner... Charlie doesn't like the MC, but she's being tolerate, because the MC is the best bodyguard around Hillside. I think Charlie wouldn't install CCTV around the house...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Additional points about the previous questions

1 and 2) while she may dislike men, this is the security of her daughter I do believe, however, that the rational thing, after MC presented the idea of having a female bodyguard, would have been to have the female bodyguard in the house, while having MC doing a job outside the house being the one making decisions.

Thing with this is that it already assumes that they know it is a big threat, which it is not implied in the beginning and only later the characters start realizing this is not single stalker.

so potentially it could be something like: "I want the best, this is my baby we are talking about, but we don't need a whole army to catch one stalker".

If I was the writer in this novel I would now, after understanding the severity of the situation, include this female bodyguard. I think it would make for a great addition to the team of characters for several reasons. A new love interest, a new jealousy candidate, a new potential female friend for Emma that highlights just how great MC is (my baby is still looking too much at Zak douche), someone to whom Suzy can "fight on equal ground"... and more important

more catfights!!

3) Well... not every house has video camaras. And many times you only think about those things after something happened. I would install cameras the very same day I knew the guy got inside, but before he got inside, they were thinking he was a more regular stalker. They did not expect that to happen.

Now, after all happened, if MC does not suggest to put cameras he is not the best but the worst bodyguard!

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes