4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Suzie you are in such a big Trouble in the next update.....

Pic 1:

This doesn't look unhappy for me, it's more like Emma has finally enough and is about to snap out and start a fight with the two Bullies (reflexion in the window).
After the fight she is hiding and calls Suzie instead the MC

So

Pic 2:

Suzie comes to the rescue, seeing her Baby Sister crying in the school toilet, she transferred into SuzieHulk....
after the carnage she left behind her at the college, she is taking Emma for a ride, without calling Charlie or the MC (does she even have his Phone Number?)

Pic 3:

The MC called Charlie, that he isn't able to find Emma at the college, or she isn't answering his phone calls and both are thinking that she is kidnapped.
So her solution is again getting drunk and holding Emmas Picture.
(About time that the MC has also a talk about her drinking behaviour)

Pic 4:

(What are you also drunk, there is no Pic 4 idiot!!!!!)

MC is able to catch the two Girls and all together are driving to the Lloyds House and they are finding the drunk Charlotte.
Emma is send to her room by the MC, also he is carrying her to her Bedroom again and afterwards he has a harsch talk with Suzie, telling her everything, also what happened to Charlie.
(maybe including some spanking ....)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1213262

PREVIEW IMAGES

Emma looks unhappy as she leaves college.

Suzi goes for a drive.

After returning home from the spa, Charlotte feels in need of a drink (or two).
If they're coming back from the spa and she's shit drunk, something happened in the sauna that she has to get over. Maybe a moment of weakness and she opened up to the MC? Maybe they bonded somehow and she had to slow her mind down and get drunk with the picture of Emma the MC gave her? I have no idea but it seems Chronos169 is better at this than I'm not going to do it myself.

But I'm getting a little bit pissy that she has to revert to drinking all the time. I really hope Mac/MC and her can start tackling the problems together and not separately. I want to see a lot more smiles from Charlotte and not this drunk despair she seems to be in.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My take on Emma's preview is she is disgusted and fed up with the other two cunts bullshit. Maybe there's about to be a confrontation with them? Suzi is about to pick her up when the mouthy bitches appear, then she arrives at the right time for a good two on two cat fight? Or Suzi takes them both out, single-handedly. That may be why the MC has a shocked look on his face when he gets the phone call in a previous preview set.

The Suzi preview goes with the above speculation. I think she's about to arrive at Emma's college to pick her up.

The Charlotte preview is disturbing as Mark Takagi said. It could be that she finally finds out that her other daughter, Suzi, is being blackmailed by Johnno. We don't know who the picture she is clutching is, but it could be Suzi. Suzi has been self-sufficient and Charlotte has not had to worry about her much at all. This could be the major problem to send her to the bottle again. I hope the MC finds her in this state and has to carry her to bed again.

In a different preview set, there's a scene with Charlotte sitting on a bed with the MC. Maybe she's apologizing for getting drunk again? That could be the catalyst for them to have a heart to heart talk. Probably wishful thinking.

Anyway, pure speculation on my part.

BTW, Dark Blue released Hillside in May 2020. Happy 1 year Anniversary to him. Thank you for developing such a great and engaging story, DB.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh cool, if Emma has been kidnapped that would be great, we could go all postal and kill the mother fucker who kidnapped her, be her hero, earn big brownie points.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh cool, if Emma has been kidnapped that would be great, we could go all postal and kill the mother fucker who kidnapped her, be her hero, earn big brownie points.
not kill, just beat him a bit.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Suzie you are in such a big Trouble in the next update.....

Pic 1:

This doesn't look unhappy for me, it's more like Emma has finally enough and is about to snap out and start a fight with the two Bullies (reflexion in the window).
After the fight she is hiding and calls Suzie instead the MC

So

Pic 2:

Suzie comes to the rescue, seeing her Baby Sister crying in the school toilet, she transferred into SuzieHulk....
after the carnage she left behind her at the college, she is taking Emma for a ride, without calling Charlie or the MC (does she even have his Phone Number?)

Pic 3:

The MC called Charlie, that he isn't able to find Emma at the college, or she isn't answering his phone calls and both are thinking that she is kidnapped.
So her solution is again getting drunk and holding Emmas Picture.
(About time that the MC has also a talk about her drinking behaviour)

Pic 4:

(What are you also drunk, there is no Pic 4 idiot!!!!!)

MC is able to catch the two Girls and all together are driving to the Lloyds House and they are finding the drunk Charlotte.
Emma is send to her room by the MC, also he is carrying her to her Bedroom again and afterwards he has a harsch talk with Suzie, telling her everything, also what happened to Charlie.
(maybe including some spanking ....)
If that's the case the explains the MC face reaction in this picture.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes