4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1215115

Unlocked

Charlotte considers Lucy's birthday present.
Uh-oh.

God knows what is going through her mind at that point. If she gives into that thing, is it some sort of first step to accepting Mac/MC as maybe something more? I was just about to go to bed and I am 100% SURE I'm going to be thinking about her and the damn dildo vibe now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Uh-oh.

God knows what is going through her mind at that point. If she gives into that thing, is it some sort of first step to accepting Mac/MC as maybe something more? I was just about to go to bed and I am 100% SURE I'm going to be thinking about her and the damn dildo vibe now.
Maybe she's gonna pull a "Jill" on us :p...

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Uh-oh.

It would be even more funnier if the MC walked in on her pleasuring herself lol.

Dec 22, 2020
Oh my goodness! :oops: What a wonderful beginning of a day! It would be amazing to see this scene in the game, not only just a teasing pinup. Charlie has a little curious about how to use this present in the best way, and it's a right word "consider", because, as we can see, Charlie brings her right hand to her face, what means evaluation and reflection. She has mixed feelings: curiosity, rejection, confusion and she remembering how good it was to feel with a man (apparently her husband/boyfriend, not with bunch of bastards, whom rape her). And the next thought is how would it be to feel the MC?.. :D And maybe she continue her idea about him or quickly refuses...

is it some sort of first step to accepting Mac/MC as maybe something more?
Yep! I had wrote about it already, she use this present only if Charlie feels herself like desirable and hot woman for the MC ;)

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Charlotte considers Lucy's birthday present.
Beautiful DB, as always. You have captured her internal conflict perfectly in the posing and facial expression.
Thank you! <wink>

It would great to have a scene like that in game, and she gives in to her curiosity. During her resultant orgasm, which could very powerful due to her pent up sexual desires, the MC could hear her cries of joy and mistakenly burst in to the room thinking she was in danger. Things could be quite interesting after that... ❤ But this is a non-game pinup and DB loves to tease. Sigh....

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, but hitting men like these is the greatest danger Just imagine the danger that Charlotte would be if they wanted revenge, so that they could stop her career.
yes but not behind bars.

Hillside is in the USA so killing a kidnapper should be fair game if others lives are in danger.
even in that case better for mc to avoid killing.

she wishes that it'd be mc's dick.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yes but not behind bars.

even in that case better for mc to avoid killing.

she wishes that it'd be mc's dick.
Nah, that's asking for more troubles down the line. A stalker trying to rape or kill our women deserves death.
I think the only way to deal with the actor who almost killed Charlotte is killing him and dispose of the body.
The MC was a soldier so he should know something about that.

Reactions: fishbrain

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes he deserves death but again more trouble with law/attorneys.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It would be even more funnier if the MC walked in on her pleasuring herself lol.
At this point with this game, I don't doubt that'll happen to make more tension in-between them. Like it's been mentioned, maybe he'll hear her moaning and whatever and come rushing thinking she's in trouble. Whatever gets them talking works at this point.

Maybe she's gonna pull a "Jill" on us :p...
Not sure I get that reference but Ok (besides the term "jilling") Stopped playing that game before the latest update once I found out certain things.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
lol

you are sooooooooooooo bad.
You know, I have to agree with Havik on this. This is the situation where that certainly seems appropriate. Make him suffer as he's made Charlotte suffer, but make it inescapable like the detective did in the later movies. Either way you get the torture and death and it's more fun. False hope in freedom? Perfect.

Reactions: Havik79 and 6pak2go

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
charlotte after emma has been rescued: what happened to kidnapper
mc: he's been dealt
charlotte: ................. ok

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Nah, that's asking for more troubles down the line. A stalker trying to rape or kill our women deserves death.
I think the only way to deal with the actor who almost killed Charlotte is killing him and dispose of the body.
The MC was a soldier so he should know something about that.

Well this could work....or maybe not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar and 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was actually talking about this so-called Emma kidnap stuff, but sure those who hurt Emma and Charlotte need to be sodomized by a rusty fishing knife.

Although that is a bit excessive for those bitchy girls who hurt Emma, maybe just hold them near a naked flame, plastic melts right.
image.jpg

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is a fact. If this happens, things will be worse between the two. I don’t think that what’s going to happen can be fixed. But I also think that Charlotte will not do that. She will only take a long look.
Agreed. The temptation is there but I very much doubt she'll heed the call to it.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes