4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now, after all happened, if MC does not suggest to put cameras he is not the best but the worst bodyguard!
he did install cameras, dunno if he told about those to charlotte or not. he did also install spyware on emma's phone (on that he for sure didn't tell to charlotte).

Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
If you watch carefully, you can see the MC swimming in the sea, observing if everything is ok witch Charlie...

(Because that's what Hereos do....*cough* *cough*)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This is probably my favorite game on this site. Unique premise with amazing writing. Continue doing what you've been doing Darkblue! When sexy time scene comes, it comes.

If there is one thing I would like to see, is more consistent updates. (monthly) Large or small.

Reactions: HillsideVN

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 1220564
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Six more shots from Charlotte's photoshoot in Greece.
Beautiful shots, but Charlotte in the Greece, will she leave Emma with Mc alone or will she take them with her?
Secondly, steve has said that she didn't make nude shots. Is this just a private show or has she changed that?

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry if someone has already asked this, I checked the last three pages of comments and didn't see it (and I couldn't be bothered going any further back than that), I think the dev said before last release that he was shifting to a 12 week release schedule, and today brings us to 12 weeks since last release, has he given any indication of when next release will drop?

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Sorry if someone has already asked this, I checked the last three pages of comments and didn't see it (and I couldn't be bothered going any further back than that), I think the dev said before last release that he was shifting to a 12 week release schedule, and today brings us to 12 weeks since last release, has he given any indication of when next release will drop?
I'm supposed to be releasing on an 8-9 week schedule, but have had a health problem that has set things back.

I'm hopeful it will be released in two weeks.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes