4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

JogaBonito

Nov 14, 2020
Come on DB, don't let this troll get to you, it's one retard complaining, no one else thinks your lying about your health problems, or cares it's been over 2 months since the last update.

I mean fuck, this dude should try being a fan of Radiant, Waifu Academy, or fuck Milfy City.

Pls don't remind me of Radiant
Such a good Game but the development is too slow.
Such a shame

May 1, 2020
Pls don't remind me of Radiant
Such a good Game but the development is too slow.
Such a shame
Try Unleashed, Carbon had everything from Dengue fever to ingrown nail. His beloved dog died, though which is a more than enough reason to delay any release. And Waifu academy 0.9 came out

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Come on DB, don't let this troll get to you, it's one retard complaining, no one else thinks your lying about your health problems, or cares it's been over 2 months since the last update.

I mean fuck, this dude should try being a fan of Radiant, Waifu Academy, or fuck Milfy City.
You're absolutely right, DB is one of the best developers on this forum, keeps his promises like you already said before and delivers damn good story and renders with every update. There will always be haters, but they get what they deserve from She-Hulk Suzie. Warm up your fists baby, haters and trolls are in sight. :devilish:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Most devs are like 3 or 4 months between updates, any doing monthly give you like 5 minutes of new stuff, 10 maybe if they do 2 months, well with the exception of like Killer7's My New Family, but that dude is insane with how much work he does.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
HillsideVN hope you get better soon!

And don't get me wrong, I think it is nice of you to show proof to shut up those assholes. But don't let them get into your head.

Assholes will complain regardless of what happens. Proof, no proof, if you manage to cure cancer and eradicate poverty, assholes will somehow still find way to complain and and act like the entitled little bitches they are without giving anything back to the beautiful world they make ugly with their presence.

We should kill them, as Zak.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Most devs are like 3 or 4 months between updates, any doing monthly give you like 5 minutes of new stuff, 10 maybe if they do 2 months, well with the exception of like Killer7's My New Family, but that dude is insane with how much work he does.
perverteer and danielsk make monthly updates and won't be over in 5 mins (unless plays ctrl down) and have interesting or somewhat interesting updates with content, pixieblink makes monthly updates but his games are 5 mins playing if skips movies but still his games are nice to play.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
"F**k you DB with your fake ass blodd clots and your fatass celluilte"

Photo 1 : Notes from initial hospital visit.
Photo 2 : Anticoagulants prescribed for DVT, and antibiotics prescribed for cellulitis (NOT cellulite).
Dear dev. You are very nice person that you are showing this...But damn, the person attacking you is:
1. A stranger
2. A bloody pirate

You are not obliged to explain anything to such scum.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic 1:

"Hah Emma told me to pick her up, and there is nothing this Douchbag can do about it. I am sooo exited."
*Nipples starts poking out*

Pic 2:

"Oh this is where Mom hinds the Birthday Gift from Aunt Lucy...finally i'll see what it is."

1min later

"Oh...oh..oh and in my favourite color....i have to try it..."

*Later this Evening*

Charlie: "Emma Sweetheart...the TV remote doesn't work anymore and i couldn't find a single batterie in the house. Can you explain?"

Emma (still witth sweaty hair, red face, and shaking legs): "No...no..and sorry Mom i have still things to do...for school...some sort of uuuuhhhm... Sience...research.."
(hiding a full stock of AAA Batteries behind her back)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Pic 1:

"Hah Emma told me to pick her up, and there is nothing this Douchbag can do about it. I am sooo exited."
*Nipples starts poking out*

Pic 2:

"Oh this is where Mom hinds the Birthday Gift from Aunt Lucy...finally i'll see what it is."

1min later

"Oh...oh..oh and in my favourite color....i have to try it..."

*Later this Evening*

Charlie: "Emma Sweetheart...the TV remote doesn't work anymore and i couldn't find a single batterie in the house. Can you explain?"

Emma (still witth sweaty hair, red face, and shaking legs): "No...no..and sorry Mom i have still things to do...for school...some sort of uuuuhhhm... Sience...research.."
(hiding a full stock of AAA Batteries behind her back)

Hillside - Duracell1.jpg

This photoshop was sponsored by:
Hillside - Duracell2.png

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes