4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
So I was bored, and watching some old NCIS, if we have put a hidden app on Emma's phone, why haven't we got a tech buddy from our soldier days to trace the messages, or find locations of the phone sending the messages.

Hmmm good point.

Maybe prepaid mobile and hidden in some different lockers at school (assuming the girls at school are invited).

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In v0.8 Steve says to MC that it is "just you and me now". Presumably they're not in contact with other buddies.
I see, so 1800 NerdsRUS?.

Hmmm good point.

Maybe prepaid mobile and hidden in some different lockers at school (assuming the girls at school are invited).
Hmm, If you can receive the message, then even if it is a burner phone shouldn't you be able to trace it.

At the very least, Suzi asked if we were there for Johno, so then shouldn't we go to Suzi's school and find a Johno.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So I was bored, and watching some old NCIS, if we have put a hidden app on Emma's phone, why haven't we got a tech buddy from our soldier days to trace the messages, or find locations of the phone sending the messages.
Because a tracking app installed to the phone is realistic and possible, but tracking other phones that only send SMS messages is not. Not without the help of the phone service provider of the sender phone. And without a court order it would be illegal for them to give such data to anyone.

And even if you could get access to their real time data (and some logs?), the only kind of tracking you can do is to find out to which cell tower the phone is (or recently was?) connected to. Phone GPS data is not accessible to the service provider.

NCIS is full of all kinds of ridiculous tech crap, as we all know already. :sneaky:

Not putting NCIS kind of horse shit into this game was one of the right decisions by DB, IMHO (y)

Last edited:

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
MC asked Steve about Johno. He told us that he was a "scumbag paparazzo".
So we need to find out why Suzi is concerned about him.
Everyone keeps so much secret in this story that it makes me nuts.

Emma mustn't know there is a stalker.
Suzie keeps that she is being blackmailed a secret.
Charlotte was beaten by an actor to an inch of her life, but want to keep that a secret.
Lucy wants the fact that she told mc about it a secret.
And MC keeps his trauma a secret.

And we players knows a deal more than MC does. I don't envy him his task to figure everything out.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Charlotte was beaten by an actor to an inch of her life, but want to keep that a secret.

And we players knows a deal more than MC does. I don't envy him his task to figure everything out.
A couple of those won't be secret for much longer. :)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Secrets creates tension and drama. It's a common technique in both mystery stories and soap operas. Handled poorly, for instance if it drags on for an extended time even when it's become clear that the characters must understand the secrets are causing more problems than any revelations possibly could, it can render a story ridiculous. We must remember the game has not been running long in game time. It's not unreasonable considering the personality and history of the characters that they are keeping these secrets.

It's good to know some will soon be revealed.

Reactions: Chronos169

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Aaaaand in the next update:

Hannah has a strange experience during swim train.
Will Suzie help her???

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This.... This makes me.... soooo....happy....
It makes me very happy, also, nervous. There's two main secrets in this game; Charlotte's and Mac's. I think it's very doubtful those two will be revealed in the next update. There's five so far right? So it'll be like a game of Texas Hold 'Em or something (don't know why I used that reference, going with it anyway)

Probably, I'm going to guess, Suzi and Lucy. Anything after that is a bonus. I'd rather see one of the "Big Two" if anything though. Something to make Charlotte and Mac's relationship start to move forward instead of being stuck on a Ninja Warrior obstacle course all the time, (What the fuck is it with my references today?) :ROFLMAO:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

It's been a while so. How many lies are there though? Are there enough secrets and lies to hit the CW Network's quota for their shows?

Of course if you don't live in the US or just not familiar with The CW this is reply is pointless.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes