4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think is because some of us think the last thing this game needs is more slow burn relationshps.
You can't fuck someone like Emma the first night you met her but adults have sex.
Ah, I've been out of this thread for quite a while now so I hadn't realized there was a shift in the outlook. I agree it doesn't need more slow burn relationships, but as it stands the existing relationships are running at speeds ranging from snail's-pace to canter and I'd hate to see any of those getting a boost via cheat code (that is, lazy contrivances to advance a particular relationship).

Lucy (if you're on that path) is probably the quickest route to sex but also the quickest route to things falling apart with Charlotte, Emma, Suzi.

Reactions: 6pak2go

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't trust Kaylah at all. Charlotte has the rape talk with her, then she gets attacked...?

She could be a big player behind the scenes. I don't trust her at all
Hmm, I'm not sure I agree, at least not 100%.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dunno, I get why you might feel suspicious but she honestly just seems like a lovely lady to me, to the degree that I'm surprised she's not a full love interest, considering the game's pitch (professional vs... well, not (it's unprofessional to get involved with a client, but Kaylah should be free to pursue, right?)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepey and 6pak2go

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1204711

Unlocked

Kaylah wearing white socks for a new magazine editorial.
I don't trust that face one ounce.

How many here saw Showgirls like 25 or something years ago? (For those here old enough to know what the hell I'm talking about) Where Nomi pushed Crystal down the stairs to take her spot as lead dancer? Obviously Kaylah is the next big thing. What better way for her to be #1 is to have something happen to Charlotte, either directly or by proxy (Emma, Suzy)

Hillside is full of scumbags right? I'm sure as shit like that with these people something like that could be concocted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepey

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
I don't trust that face one ounce.

How many here saw Showgirls like 25 or something years ago? (For those here old enough to know what the hell I'm talking about) Where Nomi pushed Crystal down the stairs to take her spot as lead dancer? Obviously Kaylah is the next big thing. What better way for her to be #1 is to have something happen to Charlotte, either directly or by proxy (Emma, Suzy)

Hillside is full of scumbags right? I'm sure as shit like that with these people something like that could be concocted.

I get your point, but (yeah i know there is always a but) the female Model Agent told Charlotte, that Kaylah will be the next Top1 Model, because of Charlies Age, and she accepted it.
Kaylah is for sure ambitious, but her inner monologues towards Charlie and Emma would maybe different. Smth like "Remember try to get on her good side."

Some here knows already, that i think Kaylahs fate will be dark, very dark in the story, bc she fits so well in a scheme (young, blond and blue eyes) same as Emma, Suzie and.....the dead Emma....
And she is no real LI wich means she is "expendable" when (or IF) this story will go into a dark path.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I get your point, but (yeah i know there is always a but) the female Model Agent told Charlotte, that Kaylah will be the next Top1 Model, because of Charlies Age, and she accepted it.
Kaylah is for sure ambitious, but her inner monologues towards Charlie and Emma would maybe different. Smth like "Remember try to get on her good side."

Some here knows already, that i think Kaylahs fate will be dark, very dark in the story, bc she fits so well in a scheme (young, blond and blue eyes) same as Emma, Suzie and.....the dead Emma....
And she is no real LI wich means she is "expendable" when (or IF) this story will go into a dark path.
Agreed about Kaylah and her fate/future. The same thing is most likely going to happen to her as did Charlotte, and perhaps worse. Charlotte has the MC to protect her, Kaylah, like you said, is expendable, and I definitely see that happening.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Kaylah's already made it clear she has a sexual interest in the MC. Is it fast? Sure. Is it so fast it's not realistic? No. Would it make her a slut? Definitely not. No reason at all why she shouldn't enjoy sex with a man she likes.

Probably won't be happening in my game because I was cold and professional in reaction to her comments when picking up the dress, so I'd have to go back and change paths. But right now Lucy's the one for me - can't so easily resist because I really feel for her; add in how hot she is and my professional behaviour goes out the window.

I've said it all before about why I find Kaylah easy to trust. Good to see at least some others have the same impression.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Kaylah's already made it clear she has a sexual interest in the MC. Is it fast? Sure. Is it so fast it's not realistic? No. Would it make her a slut? Definitely not. No reason at all why she shouldn't enjoy sex with a man she likes.

Probably won't be happening in my game because I was cold and professional in reaction to her comments when picking up the dress, so I'd have to go back and change paths. But right now Lucy's the one for me - can't so easily resist because I really feel for her; add in how hot she is and my professional behaviour goes out the window.

I've said it all before about why I find Kaylah easy to trust. Good to see at least some others have the same impression.
So I just did a power-speed CTRL-button heavy run on the Lucy route, kissed her and all that. BUT during the 40th birthday party kissing Charlotte on the cheek (because she is my client) her reaction to it was sad to me, her face looked sad. I backed up, kissed her with feelings for her, she was smiling more and looked happier.

NOT doing the Lucy route.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I have a question developer said he will give monthly updates if he cross the 4th Milestone of his patreon but he is not even given update in 2 months
Why is so anyone knows ???

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I have a question developer said he will give monthly updates if he cross the 4th Milestone of his patreon but he is not even given update in 2 months
I haven't seen anything about that, but IIRC the dev is currently going through some medical issues. Something with the legs, I think?

Reactions: 6pak2go

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
This is my first VN so I had no idea what I was doing when I started, and am still trying to find the best way of working.

At first I released a new version every five weeks and my intention was to speed that up and release monthly updates. However, that wasn't working out for me and a lot of people didn't like the short updates. So I switched to an 8 week release schedule.

Unfortunately, I've recently had a medical issue so am currently behind schedule with the next release.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes