4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
love this game :love: thousand thanks to the dev(s). Hope this game comes through and hope to see tons of content before it ends. Good luck for the rest of the journey and thank you again(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't trust Kaylah at all. Charlotte has the rape talk with her, then she gets attacked...?

She could be a big player behind the scenes. I don't trust her at all
Then what, she set up for her to be attacked, what were the odds the MC would walk right past.

She is a LI, and if I remember a possible 3sum, if she is my guess is Emma, then it would kind of be odd if she is a bitch/traitor to Emma or Charlotte.

I said it before, I could see, it would be logical, and I still would play this game if it never had sex, but if Kaylah is a traitorous dog, then it makes this harder to keep playing, the drama is pushing Mayans MC season 3 level drama as it is.

Would seem kind of stupid if you ask me, sort of like that term, I mean come on dogs are loyal, if any animal is a traitorous cunt it's cats.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Then what, she set up for her to be attacked, what were the odds the MC would walk right past.

She is a LI, and if I remember a possible 3sum, if she is my guess is Emma, then it would kind of be odd if she is a bitch/traitor to Emma or Charlotte.

I said it before, I could see, it would be logical, and I still would play this game if it never had sex, but if Kaylah is a traitorous dog, then it makes this harder to keep playing, the drama is pushing Mayans MC season 3 level drama as it is.

Would seem kind of stupid if you ask me, sort of like that term, I mean come on dogs are loyal, if any animal is a traitorous cunt it's cats.
IF anything, Kaylah seems to be there mainly for two reasons: to give Emma a new friend and to make Charlotte jealous.

And I am sooo happy for both. She will be a "nice thing to do" until Suzy makes a mistake and fucks me and Emma grows.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope so, I like her, and there is already Suzi super aggro attitude, and Lucy and her jealousy, another bitchy chick is the last thing needed.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I was bored, and watching some old NCIS, if we have put a hidden app on Emma's phone, why haven't we got a tech buddy from our soldier days to trace the messages, or find locations of the phone sending the messages.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes