4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, there's a dialogue in 0.9 that's bugging me.

This is what Detective Carter tells Charlotte in 0.9:

screenshot0008.png

He's talking about the fucking asshole who almost killed her.

BUT he told MC that someone "wiped out" the investigation and that Charlotte didn't press charges against her offender, so he isn't able to tell him who the bastard is. I guess Carter doesn't want to tell him who Charlotte's offender is, although he does know MC quite well.

Detective Carter knows what happened to MC 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, there's a dialogue in 0.9 that's bugging me.

This is what Detective Carter tells Charlotte in 0.9:

View attachment 1261967

He's talking about the fucking asshole who almost killed her.

BUT he told MC that someone "wiped out" the investigation and that Charlotte didn't press charges against her offender, so he isn't able to tell him who the bastard is. I guess Carter doesn't want to tell him who Charlotte's offender is, although he does know MC quite well.

Detective Carter knows what happened to MC 2 years ago.
Oh well, if he is involved I am killing him too.

When I am done in Hillside it is going to be a very empty city.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Charlotte might tell MC who the offender is, anyway, and Carter might expect it. So, I guess this is just a plothole.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Charlotte might tell MC who the offender is, anyway, and Carter might expect it. So, I guess this is just a plothole.
Wel'see... if he somehow hurt Emma, he dies.

just mc, charlotte, c's kids and her sister?
Those but a bit more for sure. Kaylah is too cute, I'm keeping if only to let Emma have fun dressing her (and for eye candy reasons). Suzy's girlfriend is welcome too. Pretty sure I am missing someone else.

All other spots we'll see...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy and cxx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Charlotte, Emma, Suzi, Lucy, Kaylah (maybe Hannah too)... we've got too many damsels in peril around for one single guy alone :D

DarkBlue, pal, how about finally introducing that female bodyguard the story's hinting at since the very beginning? :unsure:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017

Dude is super sus. He's constantly going on how smart and clever the stalker must be.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DarkBlue, pal, how about finally introducing that female bodyguard the story's hinting at since the very beginning? :unsure:
doubt we see her, it was only mentioned cuz charlotte dislikes men living in same house (for obvious reason).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have a question
Did dev ever mentioned about Emma's father or where he is ?
I know in the game we haven't heard about Emma's father since her first conversation during the house tour with the MC. He was brought up very very briefly again in Ep 9, but it does make me wonder if he's sort of behind some of this shit. I was thinking that as I was playing the Beta update.

As far as anything from DB about him, no, I don't think there's been any real hint or discussion about the topic

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I know in the game we haven't heard about Emma's father since her first conversation during the house tour with the MC. He was brought up very very briefly again in Ep 9, but it does make me wonder if he's sort of behind some of this shit. I was thinking that as I was playing the Beta update.

As far as anything from DB about him, no, I don't think there's been any real hint or discussion about the topic
Thanks
I do wonder will he make an appearance in future updates or he is of no use in the story

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I have a question
Did dev ever mentioned about Emma's father or where he is ?
I think I did post something about him, but it was a long time ago.

Basically, Charlotte was the next big model and he was the next big photographer. They were young. They started a relationship. He was Charlotte's first and only love so she was besotted by him, but he was just into her for the sex.

She convinced him to stay after Suzi was born, but when Emma was born he just walked away without even saying goodbye and she's never heard from him again.

The idea is that Charlotte, Suzi, and Emma are unconsciously projecting their feelings towards him onto the MC, as the MC is the first man to live in their family home. He's like a lightning rod for their unresolved issues.

Emma has an idealized idea of who her father was and yearns for him, so she wants MC to be her daddy. While Suzi hates him for leaving them and wants to beat him up. And Charlotte doesn't trust him and thinks he will hurt her again.

I don't plan on him appearing in the story.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Basically, Charlotte was the next big model and he was the next big photographer. They were young. They started a relationship. He was Charlotte's first and only love so she was besotted by him, but he was just into her for the sex.

She convinced him to stay after Suzi was born, but when Emma was born he just walked away without even saying goodbye and she's never heard from him again.

The idea is that Charlotte, Suzi, and Emma are unconsciously projecting their feelings towards him onto the MC, as the MC is the first man to live in their family home. He's like a lightning rod for their unresolved issues.

Emma has an idealized idea of who her father was and yearns for him, so she wants MC to be her daddy. While Suzi hates him for leaving them and wants to beat him up. And Charlotte doesn't trust him and thinks he will hurt her again.

Pal, I just wanna tell you that's it's nice seeing you posting here once in a while, even though there are some occasionally nasty remarks every now and then.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020

Thanks
And that clears a lot of things

Reactions: HillsideVN
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes