4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Any idea when the full update will be out?
The missing images are bothering me more than they should

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1624673260205.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Rejected composition for pinup.
dress modelled by Kaylah.
3 + 4. I liked this top when I saw it, but it comes paired with denim shorts for some reason (#3). I imagined Charlotte wearing it with smart black pants (#4).
5. An old pinup idea that I rejected.
6. Rejected photo for Charlotte's birthday gift from the MC.
7. Doctor Emma.
8. Rejected image from v0.9.
9 + 10. Rejected pinup designs.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm just wondering why most Devs keep telling us that they never find enough time for delivering updates faster, while they keep on flooding us/their Patrons with pinups, special Patreon renders, special Patrons' content and so on.

I think Patrons will always favour faster and bigger game updates over special renders and so on. Am I wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just wondering why most Devs keep telling us that they never find enough time for delivering updates faster, while they keep on flooding us/their Patrons with pinups, special Patreon renders, special Patrons' content and so on.

I think Patrons will always favour faster and bigger game updates over special renders and so on. Am I wrong?
would think so but on some games dev just makes images to patrons and no updates to games.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
well on latter case charlotte might rip mc's dick off and make a shake of it and serve it to suzie, c's sister and herself.
Lol's well depends if she finds out about it or that later on in the story she might be accepting of the relationship as Emma has been said to be one of the main LI's.

Guess what? I've got a fever, and the only prescription is "More Emma!"
I see what you did there but yeah there's nothing wrong with more Emma.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Obviously making some single renders is not that hard compared to making an update. I doubt that's the problem here.
Only Darkblue knows why he is feeling pressured now.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Based on the rejected renders from above, I think he is the type of dev that makes stuff, throws a lot of it out, and remakes them until he is satisfied. Only a fraction of the content he makes actually makes it into the update or his special bonus stuff.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes