4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I think I did post something about him, but it was a long time ago.

Basically, Charlotte was the next big model and he was the next big photographer. They were young. They started a relationship. He was Charlotte's first and only love so she was besotted by him, but he was just into her for the sex.

She convinced him to stay after Suzi was born, but when Emma was born he just walked away without even saying goodbye and she's never heard from him again.

The idea is that Charlotte, Suzi, and Emma are unconsciously projecting their feelings towards him onto the MC, as the MC is the first man to live in their family home. He's like a lightning rod for their unresolved issues.

Emma has an idealized idea of who her father was and yearns for him, so she wants MC to be her daddy. While Suzi hates him for leaving them and wants to beat him up. And Charlotte doesn't trust him and thinks he will hurt her again.

I don't plan on him appearing in the story.
Thanks for telling this again, I didn't know about that and I was thinking about that matter.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Another douche to ignore. What is it with this thread and the Neanderthals it attracts? Nice way to make a first impression moron.

IGNORE
It's probably always the same idiot. He posts a few stupid things, then his account gets deleted. Unfortunately, after a few days he reappears with a new account and starts posting his bullshit again...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I know in the game we haven't heard about Emma's father since her first conversation during the house tour with the MC. He was brought up very very briefly again in Ep 9, but it does make me wonder if he's sort of behind some of this shit. I was thinking that as I was playing the Beta update.

As far as anything from DB about him, no, I don't think there's been any real hint or discussion about the topic
I bet money on it that Emma is the result of a rape but Charlotte does not want her daughter to know that ...

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I bet money on it that Emma is the result of a rape but Charlotte does not want her daughter to know that ...
I don't think so as dev explained they got close had sex, she got pregnant witn Suzi so she convinced him to stay but when she got pregnant with Emma he was not brave enough to accept that as he didn't wanted another responsibility as he was not in love with her it was lust for him as Charlotte was a rising star so he decided to ran away
Charlotte accepted it but it broked her heart and she gave birth to lovely Emma and raised her with all her love as she raised Suzi......

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think the Author is so evil and nasty. Come on, this is supposed to be a game and we're supposed to enjoy (and have a boner) playing it.
No I don't think so either. But it's just something I've never considered or thought about while playing this game. Only dawned as a remote possibility on me when it was mentioned today.

And my long-time partner/girlfriend keeps my boner situation taken care of. Most people in these threads know I'm a story guy and not really here for the naughty bits. Don't need a game for that. What better story to have than something like this. Basically one man going to rescue the entire family and fall in the love? Nothing better than that.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
What a nice surprise to see a different storyline style from most of the games you can find around here.
Even though it tends a bit to the Hollywood plot stereotype in the development of the characters a bit Manichean, even so, the simple dialogues and how the plot keys are released is very fresh and I capture myself quickly
congratulations to the one who wrote it

Reactions: 6pak2go

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
actually it could explain a lot of things, but she quite looks like her sisters, but it could be an idea for the game
I guess some people just don't wanna read what the Author Himself writes in this thread.

Anyway, anyone is free to make the most obnoxious assumptions he/she likes - some random dude even wrote that Lucy might be the stalker :censored::rolleyes: - BUT I hope AND I PRAY that this thread will never BECOME like BaDIK's thread. Heaven forbid! :mad:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hi.
Thanks for all of the recent comments of support. Sorry I haven't been able to answer them all individually and sorry I've been quiet the last few days. I just needed time to think and decide what I'm going to do going forward.
Basically, I've been putting too much pressure on myself and have been struggling to deal with the problems that causes. I need to get my mind back in the right place otherwise it's only a matter of time before I burn myself out and walk away.
So, I've suspended Patreon billing for next month. I'm not taking a month off, this is just to take some pressure off of myself while I sort things out.
Finishing v0.9 is my priority and I will get that done as soon as possible.
Then I need to catch up on the various Patreon rewards that I have fallen behind on. I had also planned to make some Patreon posts to celebrate Hillside's first birthday, but they got forgotten while I was dealing with my health issue. I'll get those done too.
Finally, I need to spend probably two weeks working on the story and the game mechanics.
Once all of that is done then I will be able to start creating v0.10.

Thanks for your support,
DB

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
There are a total of 481 new images in v0.9 beta..
The game however has 2 missing scenes.. So you might want to wait for the final release if u want to play the full update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, I was wondering about that. Thought seeing as it takes place in the Hills, maybe was supposed to be making reference to those old rediscovered movies that had scenes missing from them. :LOL: But seriously, glad you cleared it up. Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes