4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Excuse me , any new content?, I load my last save, Kaylah and Emma putting their bikinis on and that's all, game finishes for me.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Excuse me , any new content?, I load my last save, Kaylah and Emma putting their bikinis on and that's all, game finishes for me.
Let me guess, you did not read the change log or did not get that there were scenes missing in the beta version? Those scenes have been reinstated where they belong, which is BEFORE the end of the version. You need to play from the end of 0.8 again to see them.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And not to leave Ayhsel and the Emma fans out, here's a portrait of her as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely precious!! That is how I imagine she might look if she decided to marry me in Hawaii. A small ceremony by the beach, gentle music playing at sunset... everyone's feet directly touching the sand...:love:
Yes, my baby is as cute as a baby panda!
Quick delete this, you'll make Ayhsel jealous. The consequences will be....

You'll be never ever have ANY kind of chocolate in your house...a Nightmare!!!!
Indeed, fear me, for I am delicious!
I think it is only dangerous in Europe
Ohh that is interesting, you seem to know where my secret fortress is. I am indeed planning my conquest of Earth from Europe, Jupiter's water moon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
final isn't best word to be used, full would be better.

anyways yay for update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started playing update and charlotte's inner monologue in sauna gets bit annoying.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes