4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
emma is so sweet and at the same time so silly.
Is it perhaps because she is a little girl who has been carefully protected all her life, Emma is a very normal girl who wants her father, she has not been around any man all her life and this negatively affected her and now she is starting to develop and Start treat MC as her father's being This will make her take steps forward

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Is it perhaps because she is a little girl who has been carefully protected all her life, Emma is a very normal girl who wants her father, she has not been around any man all her life and this negatively affected her and now she is starting to develop and Start treat MC as her father's being This will make her take steps forward
As soon as Emma told the MC she wanted her mom to marry him so he could adopt her, that became the plot of the entire game.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
As soon as Emma told the MC she wanted her mom to marry him so he could adopt her, that became the plot of the entire game.
No. It is possible in the future for MC to have a romantic relationship with her and maybe her sister or aunt, the thing is that he is the first man to enter their house and be around her and he takes care of her, so she started seeing her father in him, but that will change (if she takes her Path, of course).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
exactly.

she didn't tell, it was just her fantasy (for now).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the thing is that he is the first man to enter their house and be around her and he takes care of her, so she started seeing her father in him, but that will change (if she takes her Path, of course).
It better be. I am counting on that!

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its already 0.9 ! i know the developer wont to take it slowly with a lovely story.. but come on ! we want some action .

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Like probably everyone here, I can hardly wait to be able to play a new update in a few weeks. But of course we have to be patient until the next trip to Hillside otherwise the wait can be long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not sure why but I get the feeling I should be offended...

Oh welll, might be just me! Haha that guy with red eyes is so pathetic what a loser!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes