4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To be fair, I only got to know Bella, the rest I do not know them But you went too far with my words. Charlotte is indeed the most perfect woman in any game because all these women(Girls), I think, have a thing or two, but Charlotte has everything.
Charlotte is the best in the field of modeling, which means that she is the best in her field
Charlotte is an excellent mother and has a good relationship with all her family members from the beginning. She made her sister her agent. Which kept her sister close to her most of the time (not everyone does this)
Charlotte is beautiful and I don't want to prove her beauty who wouldn't see it would be blind
Charlotte is humble, we have seen her several times how she treats those around her and she seems to treat everyone well.
Charlotte doesn't care about expensive things but their meaning She kept MC's gift and she liked her it was just a picture and a frame and even thanked Emma for it when she thought it was her idea
still Charlotte who does most of the chores in the house despite she's rich, and it's she still does the laundry and cooking, and who takes care of everything in the house.
No woman in any game has owned all this. Charlotte is the best woman I've ever seen in a game
View attachment 1306475
I would never say she is perfect. I can see quite a lot of flaws in her character.

But that is fine, actually. Flaws make a character more interesting, not less. Mary Sues are boring as fuck.

Reactions: jufot and Turki 10

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
That is quite a statement. Specially for someone that is so fucked up.

But don't mind me. I am in love with a broken mind, with potential sociopath behavior that likes to call me an ugly hobo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do know of a girl, not a woman, that I would say is fucking perfect in the sense that it is impossible not to love her. But I would not call her a woman.

And Sorcerer might have the most wonderful best girl ever. That one is truly pure love, no men, women or creature can resist her.

And of course there is my baby. But my love for her is different...
View attachment 1306384
Damn those are nice! Are they part of any games?

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

But don't mind me. I am in love with a broken mind, with potential sociopath behavior that likes to call me an ugly hobo.

Ahh, I see that you are a man of fine tastes as well. Bella is beautiful and dangerous at the same time. Yuno's work is breathtaking. I wish I was that talented.
But I digress. That discussion is for a different channel.

Back to Hillside content:
I'll have some more fan art soon. I hope you guys don't mind.

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
It has not much sexual content BUT I really like the story and the characters you encounter. Characters are all very nicely made and beautifull with style. Ok Emme is a bit to "kiddy like" for being on a college but well doesnt hurt the story too much and I still like how much tought is put into all this. Hope this continues soon as I really want to continue on the story as well.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Most of the time our MC doesn't show much joy on his face, his facial expression is usually worried, slightly sad or serious, as if someone had eaten his long-term house cat on his grandmother's valuable inherited old plates. I mean, even when he kisses Lucy, the look on his face is sometimes like he's being forced to lick a barbed wire.

As a friend of him, I would say live a little more my friend with such nice company as the Lloyd family, well okay Suzi is exhausting but nice conversations with Lucy and Emma bring so much joy even for an old war veteran and for the near future even better conversations with Charlotte are now possible. I understand you with all the painful experiences of the past and the worries about Emma and her stalker maybe also the fear of being late or distracted at the crucial moment, brings maybe a certain lack of emotion in your life and a sweet taste of bitterness. The problems of others like Charlotte and of course your own problems and the painful memories from the ghosts of your own past flood your head even more. Maybe you see certain things as your mistakes, because you could not prevent them but please don't blame yourself for them. The only thing that you can blame yourself for is when you get in the way of your own happiness, that's the reason why you should not only try to be happy again in the future, you have to make it happen again, otherwise at some point at the end of your life you will reproach yourself for the past and the missed chance to be happy again. And of course you deserve to be happy and satisfied with your life again and a quick reminder in the end, if you don't manage to look for a happy life for yourself again, nobody else will do it for you.

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019

I do know of a girl, not a woman, that I would say is fucking perfect in the sense that it is impossible not to love her. But I would not call her a woman.

And Sorcerer might have the most wonderful best girl ever. That one is truly pure love, no men, women or creature can resist her.

And of course there is my baby. But my love for her is different...
Great taste, cant wait for the next update, might want to replay love season as well.
ps: the third one was hilarious :ROFLMAO: .

To be fair, I only got to know Bella, the rest I do not know them But you went too far with my words. Charlotte is indeed the most perfect woman in any game because all these women(Girls), I think, have a thing or two, but Charlotte has everything.
Charlotte is the best in the field of modeling, which means that she is the best in her field
Charlotte is an excellent mother and has a good relationship with all her family members from the beginning. She made her sister her agent. Which kept her sister close to her most of the time (not everyone does this)
Charlotte is beautiful and I don't want to prove her beauty who wouldn't see it would be blind
Charlotte is humble, we have seen her several times how she treats those around her and she seems to treat everyone well.
Charlotte doesn't care about expensive things but their meaning She kept MC's gift and she liked her it was just a picture and a frame and even thanked Emma for it when she thought it was her idea
still Charlotte who does most of the chores in the house despite she's rich, and it's she still does the laundry and cooking, and who takes care of everything in the house.
No woman in any game has owned all this. Charlotte is the best woman I've ever seen in a game
Have you played Retrieving the Past?, you should i think there might be a LI there you might like.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I can see Suzi's path going two ways: 1) hate-fuck, where she can't stand the MC (stubborn as she is) but finds it weirdly hot; 2) fiercely romantic, as someone who can feel emotions so intensely, once she sees him for the man his is, she falls deeply.

Either way, why have a princess when you can have a queen. #TeamCharlotte

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes