4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. to answer MC on that one ... it is because Suzdator is dealing with blackmail of her own,
which she not only gives into, being ready to do what Charlo would not do to get outta the beating
of her live - let the dirt bag rape her, rather give into the blackmail to let him xxx her,
but she does not even tell anyone about it, wanting to ”deal with it” by giving in.

Is that the lesson you want her to give Charlo?
Is that what you would want her sweet sis to do too?

Any more dumb questions MC might have to get outta this tricky job ??

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just for the record

I have a defibrilator ready when Ayhsel sees the lollipop pic.
But for the kiss of life....that is your part HillsideVN !!

No, for real, you have to use this. Let her have one in her "secret stash" and she use the MC as Testobject for her new found confidence, trying to seduce boys.
My baby is an irresistible seductress even when she is just being cute. She is adorably fucking sexy! Makes me both want to cuddle and defile her at the same time :love:

She really is a danger to be feared. She can kill with her pure looks and smiles. No protection against the sudden stroke she produces when you look at her.

Fuck I love your idea, I would love to see how MC might react when he sees her like this. Although maybe in the future, might work for a "first time" realizing he feels lust for the cute, irresistible babe he has been protecting!

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
a question:
> from the files I see a whole lot of hugging, yet very little sexual content. The Lloyd sisters sure are stunning... any ideas if the is something more in this game?
(and yes I`ve read the tags. perhaps patreons have a little more info)

-appreciated.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
a question:
> from the files I see a whole lot of hugging, yet very little sexual content. The Lloyd sisters sure are stunning... any ideas if the is something more in this game?
(and yes I`ve read the tags. perhaps patreons have a little more info)

-appreciated.
this is not a sexual driven game, of there will be in the future, this game is story driven game, and with the background of the charachters easy sexual content would be totally no sense. play the game and you will fall in love with the story

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
codyplayer87

Re: anything sexual between Charlotte and Lucy (or any of the women) - I believe cxx is wrong. There is a scene where the sisters share a bed after Charlotte comes home very drunk with Lucy. There is nothing sexual in that scene. Lucy makes a couple of jokes but it seems like sisterly teasing, not flirting. She's also topless, but it's certain nothing happened during the night, and Lucy sleeping topless fits her character. Nothing has hinted that their relationship is more than sisters.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes