4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sometimes I almost think we could do a little spin off.
Maybe "The lewd Hillside" or just "Hillside II"....

Chronos169......definitely writing
Ayhsel.............also writing (at least the Emma parts...)
KoGa3..............some graphics, maybe coding. And, well, music...

So we "only" need a DAZ artist. Wait a minute - what was the name of the one doing fanart renders - 6pak...
Spin-off: "Everyone Loves Steve". :LOL:

Reactions: Chronos169

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hahaha that is hilarious:LOL:. But i would at least include Suzy, if anything for that "why did Charlotte hire me? She should have give the job to Suzy!" scene. That scene had me laughing on the floor. Also because that angry tomboy is hot! Cant wait when she goes all tsundere on MC:lepew:

Jokes aside, Emmaside sounds like not a bad project. Maybe a short spinoff telling some events, from Emma's point of view, as Lilith's longing for Single Again?

Ayhsel is nowhere to be seen for a while

damn, where is that defibrillator when one needs it most
I am here. Evil Minion number 9 got distracted and shut down my evil magic generator. Have been trying to turn it on, but without aval yet. I really need to remind myself not to hire someone or something just because she is cute.

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
With a spin-off like Emmaside we would have four Emmas where they all have the same personality, which means all of them have a huge crush for Zak. That means we not only need four Emmas, but unfortunately also four Zaks. This will be great so we have more death scenarios for him. :devilish:

I would behead one of them, because he has nothing in his head and I would set another one on fire, so that he will get the first and last time in his life the feeling of being hot. Damn I would probably enjoy Zak's dying scenes more than the special time with Emma. :devilish: :LUL: :eek:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Sometimes I almost think we could do a little spin off.
Maybe "The lewd Hillside" or just "Hillside II"....

Chronos169......definitely writing
Ayhsel.............also writing (at least the Emma parts...)
KoGa3..............some graphics, maybe coding. And, well, music...

So we "only" need a DAZ artist. Wait a minute - what was the name of the one doing fanart renders - 6pak...
Thanks for the mention, but with my OCD, this project would never get off the ground. I take hours, sometimes days to set up a render. The thought of having to do hundreds...

I definitely agree with the rest of the crew though.

Here's a new render I finished last night. I know, I know....wishful thinking....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
With a spin-off like Emmaside we would have four Emmas where they all have the same personality, which means all of them have a huge crush for Zak. That means we not only need four Emmas, but unfortunately also four Zaks. This will be great so we have more death scenarios for him. :devilish:

I would behead one of them, because he has nothing in his head and I would set another one on fire, so that he will get the first and last time in his life the feeling of being hot. Damn I would probably enjoy Zak's dying scenes more than the special time with Emma. :devilish: :LUL: :eek:
Time to go all John Wick on them and use Emma's pencil to kill the first three. The last one I'd rather take my sweet time torturing.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes