4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I'm not going to try lure you away from Charlotte to Lucy (though Lucy is my choice) but I couldn't imagine a best friend with whom I wouldn't want to have serious conversations.
That's kind of a measure of the depth of friendship to me. If I'm not comfortable talking to them about the things I don't share with most people, or they're not comfortable talking about those things (both mine and theirs) then are they really my best friend?
I may have put that a little imprecisely. I just wanted to say that I could imagine Lucy better as a best friend with a little more light hearted conversations. You are absolutely right that you sometimes talk about serious topics with your best friend, I also do, however I would rather talk first about such serious topics with my girlfriend. If it really should be a very serious and important topic then I would get several opinions.

As an example why I choose Charlotte over Lucy not only because she is breathtaking, you have seen when MC is in a relationship with Lucy that she moved way too fast for him when Lucy wanted to have sex with him and when he rejected her because he wanted more time she was a little disappointed and angry and doubted herself, which is also perfectly okay if your sister is one of the most successful models but of course there is the risk that there is a kind of shadow over this relationship all the time where she wonders what if he gets to know someone better or more prettier? This self-doubt about yourself or your partner has already destroyed many relationships in the long term, so I think that Lucy is better suited for me as a good/best friend. And another reason of mine is, I also want to adopt Emma and be the father for her that she never had and then tell her future boyfriend the consequences if he should hurt her. ;)

Last edited:

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Does anyone other than myself believe that the boy leaving love notes in Emma's locker is her stalker. He's pissed that even though she speaks to him when he's around her, she's just too infatuated with Zac. He wants Emma to come to him with her problems, but doesn't want anyone to know about the texts.
Since this is not a harem game, if the MC does not get into a romantic storyline with Emma, could he have a nephew her age he can intro her to?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1368255

Lucy looks blissfully happy in the arms of the MC. Has she finally found a man who loves her
For Lucy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1322518

Is Lucy going to lose another man to Charlotte?
The first time I saw you Lucy, I was only for you.
I'll protect Emma any cost and help Charlotte but my heart belongs to only Lucy.

Thanks for share these images Raminita and HillsideVN for create a great game and lovable person as Lucy.
(I know I'm one of the few fans of Lucy but I don't care.)

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
fantastic story so far. especially the lovely characters and dialogues. Hope to see updates soon

V0.7 December 2020
V0.8 March 2021
V0.9 beta July 2021 full version 9.1 10th August.

I suggest patience. It seems to take about three months between versions.

Reactions: znar25
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes