4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Charlotte must be a master when it comes to clean the house considering nobody else seems to go there to do this job as far as we know.

On the other hand, I'm just curious to see who's involved in a threesome and how it happens (there's no such a tag here yet but you can check patreon about that).

Other than that, the game is great and has a lot of potential. Even if there was no sex content at all, it would be worth to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillsideVN

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
But not without a epic speech:

"My name is [MC], Ex-Soldier of the Army of the North, Captain of the Felix Legions and loyal servant for the people in my country.
Bodyguard for a lovely family, Ex- Boyfriend to a murdered Girl. And i will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But not without a epic speech:

"My name is [MC], Ex-Soldier of the Army of the North, Captain of the Felix Legions and loyal servant for the people in my country.
Bodyguard for a lovely family, Ex- Boyfriend to a murdered Girl. And i will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
Nice "Gladiator" quote Maximus Decimus Meridius

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Lucy is really something special, but my heart is already taken by her sister Charlotte. I'm so sorry Lucy, truly. :( :cry:
I love the way she is and her character, but i see her more as a best friend who gives you good advices and makes you laugh and brings joy, with whom you don’t need to have this very serious conversations.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
That's the ending I'm aiming for. Well, almost. In the perceft ending there would be also Emma hugging MC from behind with satisfied smile of her lips too (+Kaylah and Suzi licking MC's balls).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Lucy is really something special, but my heart is already taken by her sister Charlotte. I'm so sorry Lucy, truly. :( :cry:
I love the way she is and her character, but i see her more as a best friend who gives you good advices and makes you laugh and brings joy, with whom you don’t need to have this very serious conversations.
I'm not going to try lure you away from Charlotte to Lucy (though Lucy is my choice) but I couldn't imagine a best friend with whom I wouldn't want to have serious conversations.
That's kind of a measure of the depth of friendship to me. If I'm not comfortable talking to them about the things I don't share with most people, or they're not comfortable talking about those things (both mine and theirs) then are they really my best friend?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes