4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC better have the talk with sweet honey pie drop dead gorgeous Emma about papparazzi:
They are known to use drones to get her whole back side in full view, not the sneaky
only face showing dev perspective we got here, but also they use cannons on their cameras,
they will be stationed on the nearest hill / high building / eagle eye vantage point miles away,
just to shoot her whole beauty and sell the photos.

Making the whole black mail nonsense moot and dead.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Charlotte Lloyd :love:
Lucy Lloyd :love:
I made a Hillside tribute video. The fantastic idea came from Turky3031, i have linked his two videos above my comment.

Thank you very much for the inspiration my friend.

Be careful with your volume guys, the video has music. Enjoy!

View attachment Hillside_Tribute.mp4

references:
pictures: Hillside VN by DarkBlue/HillsideVN
song: You're My Life by Thimlife ft. Julia Lauber
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Emma is gorgeous but... Can't really look at her that way. She talks and acts like a naive early teen, can only feel fatherly feelings for her. Can't wait to give her another sister though :sneaky:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I made a Hillside tribute video. The fantastic idea came from Turky3031, i have linked his two videos above my comment.

Thank you very much for the inspiration my friend.

Be careful with your volume guys, the video has music. Enjoy!

View attachment 1372941

references:
pictures: Hillside VN by DarkBlue/HillsideVN
song: You're My Life by Thimlife ft. Julia Lauber
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great work my friend

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1630116287904.png

Hi. Hope you are all well.
Besides working on v0.10, this week I've also been investigating adding music to the game. It's something I would really like to get done in time for the release of v0.11.
The main problem I've found so far is that, although there are a lot of music libraries, almost all of them expressly prohibit using the music for anything "adult-related".
I have found a few sources though and will continue looking for more. I'll let you know if I make any significant progress.
Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

What's Hannah pointing at?

Charlotte and Kaylah are flown to a superyacht

Charlotte reflects on recent events

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hey, HillsideVN! Music will add so much more to an already great VN like Hillside.

I suggest you to get in touch with DriftyGames. Besides his music background, the way he integrates music tracks to his VN Leap of Faith is just perfect. And it seems he is a pretty nice dev, maybe he can give you a good advice on licensing music.

Reactions: HillsideVN

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic#1

Hannah: "There, that is that scum Johno...be a good Doggo and get em!"
MC: "Woof...woof" *barks in exitement*

Pic#2

Kaylah: "Well i've heared the Owner of this ship pays really well for his excitement. Easy for him, being a Oil Sheik."
Charlie: "Oh yeah Great..Here we go again..."

Pic#3

Charlotte (thinking): "I hope everyone at home is doing well. Emma isn't thinking about this Teenage Actor anymore..And Suzi is telling me what is bothering her. Lucy...i have to thank her for this Job, such a lovely place...And (MC) is protecting everyone..... Mmmmmhhh why do i have this feeling towards him.....Oh come on screw it, i'll go skinny dipping, haven't done that for ages,and i'll imagine he is looking at me"

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hey, HillsideVN! Music will add so much more to an already great VN like Hillside.

I suggest you to get in touch with DriftyGames. Besides his music background, the way he integrates music tracks to his VN Leap of Faith is just perfect. And it seems he is a pretty nice dev, maybe he can give you a good advice on licensing music.
If you haven't tried it already I recommend the mod from Koga3, for me a great music addition to Hillside.

Reactions: HillsideVN

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1374593

Besides working on v0.10, this week I've also been investigating adding music to the game. It's something I would really like to get done in time for the release of v0.11.
The main problem I've found so far is that, although there are a lot of music libraries, almost all of them expressly prohibit using the music for anything "adult-related".
I have found a few sources though and will continue looking for more. I'll let you know if I make any significant progress.
Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Thanks for the update. Only me. I don't need sound. I like the experience of just reading it like a book and let my imagination take over. So, I am OK if there is no sound.
One VN that I like, which has a ton of sound files with it, I still watch it with the sound off.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
The latest previews got me thinking. The elite rich are a tight knit group. They like to attend each others parties. Remember from a previous preview, Harry and the Actor were meeting in an underground parking garage. I wonder if Harry, Frank, and/or the Actor are on that yacht too?. Charlotte and Kaylah would be completely vulnerable. Hmmm....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The latest previews got me thinking. The elite rich are a tight knit group. They like to attend each others parties. Remember from a previous preview, Harry and the Actor were meeting in an underground parking garage. I wonder if Harry, Frank, and/or the Actor are on that yacht too?. Charlotte and Kaylah would be completely vulnerable. Hmmm....
don't worry, mc will be there too.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1374593

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Looks like Charlotte and kaylah are going to develop a relationship in coming updates

Also Hannah has no other option left to get out of the trouble therefore an opportunity for MC to gain her trust as well as start a fresh relationship with her

Thanks for sharing

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes