4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Can vampires have heart attacks? Granted Emma looks beautiful as always.
every day we discover something new, tomorrow we will find out how medical care works for vampires, they have insurance? they have free medical care? You just have to stay tuned, here on Hillside News

Reactions: znar25

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
So, for today's conspiracy theory, I wonder if this a sneak peek at a male model that Charlotte has to work with in the future? Maybe DB is setting up the MC for some of his own jealousy pangs? Or presenting Charlotte with an alternative future without the MC should he choose another LI?
An alternative future for Charlotte without the MC is probably the only combination you can get to make everyone happy:
  • The MC goes with Lucy.
  • Charlotte can finally be happy once the MC has broken the actor's head.
  • Emma becomes an adult and leaves the bubble she's living in after getting rid of the stalker and once she's sent this Zac guy to hell.
  • Suzi and Kaylah are young, there are plenty of fishes in the ocean.

My idea is to follow Charlotte's path but I'm aware doing that I'll have to sacrifice Lucy :(. Emma will be more than happy with her step-father and again Suzi and Kaylah will live their lives as if nothing had happened.

Regards

Reactions: Paldor and 6pak2go

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
My idea is to follow Charlotte's path but I'm aware doing that I'll have to sacrifice Lucy :(. Emma will be more than happy with her step-father and again Suzi and Kaylah will live their lives as if nothing had happened.
I have a feeling that Kaylah won't make it to the end. Not only is she a potential victim with her look and appearance, but she also lives all alone without personal protection. Darkblue can bring a lot of dramatic situations into future updates that could be very painful for the MC. We know his weaknesses are the people he cares about, not only just the four Lloyd ladies but also his friend Steve who could be killed as a distraction of the Stalker, so that MC makes decisions full out of anger and desperation and everyone knows best that such decisions in this situation be made with short notice and rashly, brings mistakes. A few weeks ago I thought Lucy might be in danger towards the end if she wants to save Charlotte, but now I think Charlotte, Emma, Lucy and Suzi are safe, provided of course only when Darkblue doesn't build bad ends where everyone could die.

I see mostly side characters in danger, Kaylah at the top of the list, with Steve following her, I'm not sure about him, he could has something to do with all of this, for Officer Carter it's the same as for Steve and Suzi's friend could be in danger too, with her
Intrusive appearance with strangers. For example, MC said to her if you don't want to be killed, try never to touch someone else gun.

Back to the topic with Kaylah, I don't think Darkblue didn't made a typical pretty blonde for nothing. Her death would be tragic for Charlotte and Emma and her death could be the reason why Emma finds out about the stalker. Emma doesn't have a single female friend apart from Kaylah and she would notice if she no longer comes to visit her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is it Suzi, it says a friend, I would have thought it would say Suzi.

Hana looks hot, so fucked up you have to be on Suzi path to fuck her.

Reactions: HillsideVN
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes