4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm afraid she is just a side character, so you'll be able to have sex with her but nothing deeper than that. Sorry!
Are we going to be able to create chaos and discord between them by sleeping with either?

I would love a jealous Suzy about to kill me after she figured out I slept with Hannah! Can you imagine the moment she shows up more angry than the hulk, looks into MC's eyes and without saying anything just goes and tries to murder us? :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Are we going to be able to create chaos and discord between them by sleeping with either?

I would love a jealous Suzy about to kill me after she figured out I slept with Hannah! Can you imagine the moment she shows up more angry than the hulk, looks into MC's eyes and without saying anything just goes and tries to murder us? :love:
Just one word....

Angry Threesome Sex!!!

(Man i was always bad at math)

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I can imagine you and Hannah have to team up to subdue Suzi. Hannah sitting on Suzi's face French kissing you while you pound Suzi's drenched cunt. The muffled moans amid curse words... Yeah, I can see that.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Careful.. It could as easily turn to you being tied up and angry Suzy pounding you with strap-on, while Hannah rides your cock. Double pleasure. The muffled moans amid curse words...

MC: Fuck, stop this... Uuh, don't stop.
Suzi: This is your punishment for bedding my little sister!
Hannah: Ooh, Suzi, you gotta try this cock! Aaah!

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018

I would love a jealous Suzy about to kill me after she figured out I slept with Hannah and Emma! Can you imagine the moment she shows up more angry than the hulk, looks into MC's eyes and without saying anything just goes and tries to murder us? :love:
I fixed your comment Ayhsel. You don't need to thank me. Just enjoy the last moments of your life by flying at the beautiful night skies and choosing between blood light and blood zero at the drinks counter in the cinema, before Suzi finds out everything. I will never forget you :cry: and Suzi never what you did behind her back :devilish:.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1630720916722.png

PREVIEW IMAGES

Kaylah wants to show the MC her bikini

Far from home, Charlotte worries about Emma

Meanwhile, with Charlotte gone, Emma and the MC are free to do what they like

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic1

Kaylah: " *Purr* *purr* I can be either a good kitty, or i'll show you my claws....your choice *meow*"

Pic2

Charlie: "Emma sounded so out of breath, and why did she asked me where the stock of AAA Batteries are?"

(If you are a veteran in this thread, you'll know)

Pic3

Emma: "Oh so this is the new Movie with Zak: PoolboyXXX. The plot is, two elder Gentleman living together and they hire Zak as their personal Poolboy. And they met each other in this strange Location called Blue Oyster Bar."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
free to do what they want. oh boy, that can open can of worms with charlotte if mc and emma have sex and charl finds out.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I've seen MC with that strange hand position before :unsure:. Now I'm convinced that Emma almost caught him masturbating and that he's trying to hide his bare dick in his hands. There's no other explanation for that position, especially with his blank stare.

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
By script I mean the dialogue.

I write the story first of all. Then I use the storyboards to work out the camera shots needed to tell that story.

I write bits of the script if it "comes to me", but I generally wait until I have the images to look at before writing the dialogue.
When can we expect the next update ?

• Haha
Reactions: Andrew39
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes