4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It is the same thing as with mortality.
There's a distinct difference.
We have not died yet. Regardless, this is going to happen.
We have not had sex in the game, yet. This may, or may not happen.
Strongly expect that it will, but it is not 100% inevitable, as death is.
So it's not the same as mortality, really.
We are all immortal, this far.
We're really not.
Being immortal means you do not suffer from mortality. Cannot die or decay.
Not having died yet does not mean we cannot die.

None of us are "immortal this far", we're simply alive & within the expected life-span of our species.
We haven't died yet.
Very different from cannot die.

Aging is a form of decay, ergo we are distinctly "mortal" this far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chtulhu6969

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1631067369568.jpeg 1631067403767.jpeg

The Queen of Hillside showing why she's still the number one model.
The second image is a quick render I posted to the Discord server recently. Included here just in case you haven't seen it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I do like the idea of calling Emma "Princess". Don't worry my princess, your knight in shining armor is here.

Honestly, I think I would do a better job as the evil witch that kidnaps the princess, but small details. Gotta wish for Stockholm syndrome, though.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I'm curious DB, what are your inspirations of designing these characters? Especially Charlotte. There's just something about her that is just so god damn perfect and so much better than any character models I've seen on this site.

Even when compared to your other beautifully drawn characters, Charlotte is just heads and shoulders above everyone else. Its crazy.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I'm curious DB, what are your inspirations of designing these characters? Especially Charlotte. There's just something about her that is just so god damn perfect and so much better than any character models I've seen on this site.

Even when compared to your other beautifully drawn characters, Charlotte is just heads and shoulders above everyone else. Its crazy.
He has been asked once before. This what he said in March about this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hillside-v0-9-1-darkblue.52621/page-216#post-5351234

Reactions: HillsideVN

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world and I was worried that if she wasn't genuinely beautiful then people wouldn't buy into the story. So I spent a lot of time trying to make her as attractive as I possibly could and used photographic reference to this end.

Her face is mainly inspired by Kate Beckinsale, and maybe Alessandra Ambrosio, and her body by supermodels such as Gisele Bundchen and Josephine Skriver. But, this is fiction so Charlotte's breasts are relatively large for a supermodel. :sneaky:

With the other love interests I was focused more on making them distinct and characterful, and less on trying to make them objectively beautiful.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes