4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
My take on the last picture is the MC is having a dream about the other Emma and is calling her name. Emma thinks he's dreaming of her. Notice she's a little "stimulated". This could be a way to get Emma thinking about the MC more that a Daddy figure. I'm just speculating.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Am I weird for the fact that my intentions are to fuck Charlotte, fall in love, marry her, and become a step dad to Emma? Like despite being on this site, I don't have a daughter kink at all. I like my women age appropriate, and I totally want to fuck the holy hell out of Charlotte.
So far, I'm only seeing Emma like a daughter, someone I will kill for protect her. I'm not sure if she will change a lot and I'll look her with other eyes and pursue her as a LI. So far, I really like Charlie and Lucy. They are my favorite ones.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My take on the last picture is the MC is having a dream about the other Emma and is calling her name. Emma thinks he's dreaming of her. Notice she's a little "stimulated". This could be a way to get Emma thinking about the MC more that a Daddy figure. I'm just speculating.
That is exactly what is going on... Emma should come and cuddle with me so I don't have nightmares!

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Am I weird for the fact that my intentions are to fuck Charlotte, fall in love, marry her, and become a step dad to Emma? Like despite being on this site, I don't have a daughter kink at all. I like my women age appropriate, and I totally want to fuck the holy hell out of Charlotte.
Nothing weird about it. But I think Emma is also hot as a woman. I understand that someone could consider Emma's feature is 'not a woman only a little girl' but I think that makes her more special not like just other slutty girls but pure and unique and unconquered... that makes things super passionate for me. You know It would be legendary when someguy first step on the moon or found New Continent like Columbus but second and third? still good but not that exciting. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Maudit and ARB582

BobStone123

Aug 3, 2020
does this game have different routes you have to choose? or is this going to be harem or something, because with in-game walkthrough you pursue everyone.

doesn't really matter which it is, but i'd like to know what to base my choices on.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
does this game have different routes you have to choose? or is this going to be harem or something, because with in-game walkthrough you pursue everyone.

doesn't really matter which it is, but i'd like to know what to base my choices on.
No harem, choose one of four love interests (each of the Lloyd women). You may get others on the side.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020

One thing DB has been clear on is that this isn't a Harem story. You will have to choose one Li.
So as far as I can tell, at the end of the day we will reach an "and they lived happily ever after" solution.

But so far I haven't seen much of different routs. Choosing to spend time with Lucy at the end of the present version will exclude you from spending time with Kaylah, but that is all so far.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Emma: "Oh i can't wait to have a extra large Pizza with double cheese."
Charlie: "Sweetheart, i am afraid but we are in Italy, they don't serve Pizza like that here, but what about a Margherita or Napoli?"

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and 6pak2go

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Walkthrough just shows you where the points are and how to get in good with the girls. It's up to you to pick one.

There is no harem so assume things will go badly if you try to get them all.

Reactions: Chronos169

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
The all important question is if we pick Emma... how we do kill that dude she likes before he potentially cucks MC? We need real solution people! :mad:

Why the MC?
I have a different solution in my Head.

Zak is taking Emma for a ride in his car and during that he wants to showoff and overrun a puppy....
And all of a sudden Emma went on full John Wick mode.....:devilish:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes