4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world and I was worried that if she wasn't genuinely beautiful then people wouldn't buy into the story. So I spent a lot of time trying to make her as attractive as I possibly could and used photographic reference to this end.

Her face is mainly inspired by Kate Beckinsale, and maybe Alessandra Ambrosio, and her body by supermodels such as Gisele Bundchen and Josephine Skriver. But, this is fiction so Charlotte's breasts are relatively large for a supermodel. :sneaky:

With the other love interests I was focused more on making them distinct and characterful, and less on trying to make them objectively beautiful.
you did an amazing job

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
And yet Lucy ended up more beautiful than Charlotte :).

(hint for those inclined to get upset over this statement: taste is personal. There's no such thing as "objectively beautiful," even if there are certain general characteristics commonly considered attractive. While I find Kate Beckinsale reasonably attractive, she's nowhere near the top of my list, and I am not attracted to Alessandra Ambrosio at all. So naturally a VN character based on their appearance isn't going to have the pull for me that Charlotte has for some of you.)

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Charlotte is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world and I was worried that if she wasn't genuinely beautiful then people wouldn't buy into the story. So I spent a lot of time trying to make her as attractive as I possibly could and used photographic reference to this end.

Her face is mainly inspired by Kate Beckinsale, and maybe Alessandra Ambrosio, and her body by supermodels such as Gisele Bundchen and Josephine Skriver. But, this is fiction so Charlotte's breasts are relatively large for a supermodel. :sneaky:

With the other love interests I was focused more on making them distinct and characterful, and less on trying to make them objectively beautiful.
I see that you succeeded in this really impressive success

• Red Heart
Reactions: HillsideVN

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

Good choice! No wonder I like her so much. Kate Beckinsale was 1 of 2 of my hollywood crush growing up. If you're doing a design of another major characters (for this game or future games), I strongly recommend either Jessica Alba or Nina Dobrev next.

Reactions: HillsideVN

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
But, this is fiction so Charlotte's breasts are relatively large for a supermodel. :sneaky:

Love that supermodel body. I think Emma is objectively beautiful, but what people want to do with that beauty differs :LOL:

anker11

May 5, 2021
Am I weird for the fact that my intentions are to fuck Charlotte, fall in love, marry her, and become a step dad to Emma? Like despite being on this site, I don't have a daughter kink at all. I like my women age appropriate, and I totally want to fuck the holy hell out of Charlotte.
I agree with that entirely...fuck Charlotte fall in love marry and not into the little girl thing

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic1

Charlie: "It is always the same....this creepy guy in the background is watching at me as if i am naked..."
MC: "Excuse me for a minute, i have to teach someone some manners."
Charlie (smiles): "But don't forget to come back, my *jewels* need protection."

Pic2

Lucy: "This is an excellent German wine, from the River Mosel, the grapes were planted slightly south facing and it has a beautiful vanilla and wild berries taste."
Charlie: "Sis...i can see you bought it for $1.99 at the local Gas station...anyway pour some in my glass."

Pic3

Emma (thinking): "Oh what is going on in there...MC is crying and calling my name...should i enter, it seems he has a nightmare, maybe he needs a hug or a cuddle?"

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes