4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I really enjoyed this game, but....

There's a really weird trend in the dialogue that's overused and Sometimes at really inappropriate times *LAUGHS*

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Penny romance novel

Played the game way back. Better than average writing and rendering, but it was clear at the start, the narrative would struggle to establish sexual tension. The MC just isn't allowed off his leash. Utterly the gentleman and ultimately a bore. Although I recognize from the posts in this thread that some find inexplicable joy in speculating about Zac or Lucy or some plot point or other, the story seems destined to remain milquetoast as an avn despite the central drama. Romance novel.

To those who love the game as it is, enjoy. No disparagement of fans intended. The game has many cute and endearing moments. Just registering my personal boredom with MC.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Penny romance novel

Played the game way back. Better than average writing and rendering, but it was clear at the start, the narrative would struggle to establish sexual tension. The MC just isn't allowed off his leash. Utterly the gentleman and ultimately a bore. Although I recognize from the posts in this thread that some find inexplicable joy in speculating about Zac or Lucy or some plot point or other, the story seems destined to remain milquetoast as an avn despite the central drama. Romance novel.

To those who love the game as it is, enjoy. No disparagement of fans intended. The game has many cute and endearing moments. Just registering my personal boredom with MC.
I don't think it is time yet to test whether the narrative can establish sexual tension or not, as so far it has not even tried.

MC and Charlotte have a relationship with zero sexual interest, she distrusting men and he focused on other things.
MC and Emma have a father daughter relationship, not a daddy-baby relationship, so no sexual tension.*
MC and Lucy is essentially shut down to be able for MC to focus on his job.
MC and Suzy relationship is barely existent. I do however believe it is the most likely candidate to show any sexual tension soon.**
MC and Kaylath could work soon enough too, but little time has gone in game between those two for that.

In the end, the main problem lies somewhere else. While we have spent more than a year with the characters, in game time has been very little. It will remain to see as the story progresses if your statement about sexual tension are or not true.

*not that I haven't tried!
**I am confident it will fucking hot when it happens, that kitty has claws!!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
MC and Emma have a father daughter relationship, not a daddy-baby relationship, so no sexual tension.
you're not the only one trying that.
MC and Suzy relationship is barely existent. I do however believe it is the most likely candidate to show any sexual tension soon.**
Suzy will have a 360 change of behavior...
**I am confident it will fucking hot when it happens, that kitty has claws!!
can't wait for the catfights between the sisters... it's gonna be epic

Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020

Emma: "Oh hi Zak, i made a mistake doing the laundry and now my sweater doesn't fit anymore with my twins. But i still like 'em...sooo *playing with her hair* do you like 'em too?"

Detective1: "So this young man stumpled and felt by accident into the fists from this famous young actor."
Carter: "Yes, clearly his fault no need for further investigations. And next time give him 6 warning shots into his chest."
Detective1: "Yes Sir."
David (thinking): What the actual fuck....."

Hannah: "Oh this is gonna be good, can't wait to tell Suzie about it."
MC: "Time to end this with this Papparazi scum."
Hannah *starts playing the Terminator theme in the car.*

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
When i saw the picture of Emma with Zak i knew immediately that somewhere out there a vampire was going into his armory at the same minute to choose the perfect murder weapon for Zak.

Thanks to Kaylah's influence, Emma is now more confident and shows more skin than usual in her new clothes. Which of course could make it easier for her stalker if she shows more self-confident and less reticent in dealing with strangers.

As I judge Zak, it was probably not a one on one duel against David, he probably brought his buddies with him and they beat him up together.

MC's face in the last picture, looks like my grandmother's when I visit her and need to explain that i already eaten elsewhere.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
When i saw the picture of Emma with Zak i knew immediately that somewhere out there a vampire was going into his armory at the same minute to choose the perfect murder weapon for Zak.
I went directly to put some tetanus into my torture whip with claws at the end...

Emma: "Oh hi Zak, i made a mistake doing the laundry and now my sweater doesn't fit anymore with my twins. But i still like 'em...sooo *playing with her hair* do you like 'em too?
You did not include the best part of her quote!

Emma: "Oh hi Zak, i made a mistake doing the laundry and now my sweater doesn't fit anymore with my twins. But i still like 'em...sooo *playing with her hair* do you like 'em too?..... ohh Zack... who is that super handsome and irresistible, totally way hotter than you, cute chocolate vampire that is behind you and pointing a bazooka at your head right?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes