Emma tries to attract someone's attention at college

David goes to the police

The MC goes to have a little chat with someone
View attachment 1443622

PREVIEW IMAGES

Emma tries to attract someone's attention at college

David goes to the police

The MC goes to have a little chat with someone
I would love for Emma to become more confident and adult, maybe then a potential link with MC could still be very nice, because now she seems a bit childish. Looks very promising!

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I would love for Emma to become more confident and adult, maybe then a potential link with MC could still be very nice, because now she seems a bit childish. Looks very promising!
Or Emma becomes a big sister if Charlotte becomes pregnant through MC and Charlotte and MC marry and thus the potential link between Emma and MC would be that of a daughter with her new father. So Emma could finally have a father that she absolutely needs for her further development in the life of a adult and could gain experience as an older sister and take on responsibility like Suzi does with her and Charlotte with her younger sister Lucy.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Or Emma becomes a big sister if Charlotte becomes pregnant through MC and Charlotte and MC marry and thus the potential link between Emma and MC would be that of a daughter with her new father. So Emma could finally have a father that she absolutely needs for her further development in the life of a adult and could gain experience as an older sister and take on responsibility like Suzi does with her and Charlotte with her younger sister Lucy.
Yeah the MC in the story has a fatherly personality. That's the best adjective I could come up with. I don't really see him being in a relationship with someone who's just 18 and acts like she's 12. I can see him being with either Charlotte or her sister. But definitely neither of the daughters or even the other model really.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah the MC in the story has a fatherly personality. That's the best adjective I could come up with. I don't really see him being in a relationship with someone who's just 18 and acts like she's 12. I can see him being with either Charlotte or her sister. But definitely neither of the daughters or even the other model really.
I can see him with the older sister. She's old enough, independent enough, and about to get saved. That might be enough to shift her view of the MC, and she's more than aggressive enough to tackle him and make her interest known. It would make one hell of a scene...

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I can see him with the older sister. She's old enough, independent enough, and about to get saved. That might be enough to shift her view of the MC, and she's more than aggressive enough to tackle him and make her interest known. It would make one hell of a scene...
Yeah. But we haven't really seen much of her yet. So idk. You could be right.

Reactions: Kaasje404

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I almost agree with you. The only problem I see in a relationship with Lucy would be, that Charlotte would be jealous and question herself how it can be that after all these years she can trust a man again and still remains lonely, because he prefers her more open-hearted sister and on the other hand she would be happy for her sister that she found someone but the disappointment of being rejected by MC would of course remain in Charlotte.

I see Lucy with her open manner, easier to get to know men than her sister Charlotte who first has to build trust in a man, which can take months and years. MC is the protector of her daughter and yet she still needs time to trust him completely and then to develop feelings for him. I see MC with Charlotte, because for me they belong together personally. And I don't think that every man who is interested in Lucy has bad intentions to hurt her feelings and who knows maybe Steve would be someone for Lucy, only of course if he has nothing to do with Emma's stalker thing.

It would be one hell of a scene, but most of the time when I see Suzi in the game and with her friend Hannah, who she gets advice from, it seems to me that Suzi and Hannah could be more than just friends in the future. I see them together as a lovely couple. Maybe Suzi and Hannah doesn't need a man to be happy.

But the nice thing about this conversations between us, is that everyone can have a different opinion and it is interesting to read what someone else thinks and would decide. Therefore there is no right or wrong in such decisions.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Suzi doesn't need a man to be happy and neither does Hannah.
That's your view, but there is little to suggest that Susi, who probably doesn't NEED a man, wouldn't like to find the RIGHT man. Your speculation about Suzi and Hannah is your own. It would be very interesting to see how Hannah reacts to the MC in a situation where he saves Suzi from the mess she's brought upon herself.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
That's your view, but there is little to suggest that Susi, who probably doesn't NEED a man, wouldn't like to find the RIGHT man. Your speculation about Suzi and Hannah is your own. It would be very interesting to see how Hannah reacts to the MC in a situation where he saves Suzi from the mess she's brought upon herself.
Fixed it. Thanks for the reminder. I didn't mean to write it in such a way that it sounds like Suzi or Hannah don't need a man for a relationship. In any case, she should definitely build trust in MC soon, that would help and make things easier, MC will probably help her in the next update and show Johno what are the consequences of blackmailing someone.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Coming, dear! Hold it tight for me, sugah!
Uhhh .. What is the nature of your emergency?
Gushing or dry?

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
:unsure: I don't get it. How is she stuck? The circumference of the circle is clearly bigger then her head.
Secondly, why would anyone put their head in the washing machine? That's counterproductive.
Well, maybe the circumference of the circle is clearly bigger then her head, but sometimes we're not stuck with physical obstacles but with emotional and psychological ones. Maybe she fear the repercusions that pulling her head out of the washing machine could bring not only to her or her family, but the world itself.

And why would anyone put their head there?? Perhaps for fun. Of course there are funnier things like observing a blank wall or being in silence under a table, but who we are to judge her entertainament choices?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chronos169
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes