4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Hmmm... maybe 4 releases left before Charlotte kisses MC (on the lips)... I got no problem with the slow burn as long as MC cuts Zak's face off with a Bowie knife, then sticks said knife up Johno's ass after getting ALL the blackmail material! And although I wish it was a harem game that like pokemon I could collect them all, Charlotte is the only one for me!

When it is completed (and I married Charlotte), I will do solo Lucy, Kayla & Emma run throughs...

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
anybody facing issues to install Android, I've around 4.1GB free still it says app not installed

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This last few days have been crazy, so much game updates.

This one always brings a smile to my face when i see it popping up on the Latest Updates. I kinda like to balance my games around fap material and story material and this one is story material with eye candies for now so it's perfect.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is one big slow buildup. Im ok with a game taking it's time, but it feels like the moment we get to the lewd stuff with the family is literally the end of the story. Who knows how much we even get then. Maybe the end scene? I don't know

Reactions: IceL33 and isotope

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Damn as far as releases this has been one of the best few day periods I can remember and it just keeps getting better!
It's like the good games are planned to release at the same time and keep us frustrated the rest of the year with shallow stuff and 0.1 projects.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh my god what a great update that was, really moving the story and the paths are opening up now. Still wish we could have sex with Lucy, but im glad he told her he turned down kaylah, for her, that made her feel really good. Also i called it awhile ago, (i dont know how to do a search for my old posts on here, but i predicted awhile ago that piece of shit waste of life Zac was going to plan to drug charlotte and rape her and put out a sextape. i dont just want a quick death for this scum of the earth Zac, it has to be a long torturous death where he fucking suffers, now just have to keep the MC around charlotte at all times now to protect her from him

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Oh my god what a great update that was, really moving the story and the paths are opening up now. Still wish we could have sex with Lucy, but im glad he told her he turned down kaylah, for her, that made her feel really good. Also i called it awhile ago, (i dont know how to do a search for my old posts on here, but i predicted awhile ago that piece of shit waste of life Zac was going to plan to drug charlotte and rape her and put out a sextape. i dont just want a quick death for this scum of the earth Zac, it has to be a long torturous death where he fucking suffers, now just have to keep the MC around charlotte at all times now to protect her from him
Actually you can turn down Lucy and pursue Kaylah, though no sex just teasing at the moment. Though pursuing Kaylah results in Lucy being jealous and heartbroken.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what a nice update.

Maybe this is optimistic but things seem like they are about to escalate pretty quickly from here on story wise and probably sex wise. I mean once Charlotte is okay with physical intmacy it's not like she's a virgin where we have to go through the bases. She already knew she liked MC before she found out about Emma and now she's certain so I feel like they'll probably fuck next update or the one after at the very latest.

The foreshadowing of this game is great and the cop which I've thought is sus from step one continues to be fucking sus.

Still going back and forth though. Creepy Zak says hes been at Emmas house before - but he isn't the stalker right? Why the fuck would Jonno be so scared of a child actor that he would think he'd kill him moreso than the guy with a gun in his face? Stalker still IMO feels like the cop.

Jason/Henry are fucked up fuckers but I don't think they would go out of there way to fuck with Charlotte like that and only want to kill her now cause shes crashing their party.

Jonno did say he had photos mostly of Charlotte so my theory is this - cop is the stalker. Was stalking Emma when Emma met Charlotte at the cafe with MC. After Emma died cops obsession switched from Emma to Charlotte. Cop also saw MC was guarding Emma and recommends him to Charlotte to fuck with MC and re-create the sitch with Emma before she OD'd/was murdered.

Olny thing that doesn't make sense was I always got the idea that MC was romantically involved with model Emma. If you are on the path with Lucy he said the last girl eh was in love with died. But Emma was clearly in a relationship with abusive Jason so was MC's love for her platonic father/daughter/friend or was it just unrequited love?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are y”all projecting the heavy rain / latest saw plot into this game all of a sudden?
Wow what a nice update.

Maybe this is optimistic but things seem like they are about to escalate pretty quickly from here on story wise and probably sex wise. I mean once Charlotte is okay with physical intmacy it's not like she's a virgin where we have to go through the bases. She already knew she liked MC before she found out about Emma and now she's certain so I feel like they'll probably fuck next update or the one after at the very latest.

The foreshadowing of this game is great and the cop which I've thought is sus from step one continues to be fucking sus.

Still going back and forth though. Creepy Zak says hes been at Emmas house before - but he isn't the stalker right? Why the fuck would Jonno be so scared of a child actor that he would think he'd kill him moreso than the guy with a gun in his face? Stalker still IMO feels like the cop.

Jason/Henry are fucked up fuckers but I don't think they would go out of there way to fuck with Charlotte like that and only want to kill her now cause shes crashing their party.

Jonno did say he had photos mostly of Charlotte so my theory is this - cop is the stalker. Was stalking Emma when Emma met Charlotte at the cafe with MC. After Emma died cops obsession switched from Emma to Charlotte. Cop also saw MC was guarding Emma and recommends him to Charlotte to fuck with MC and re-create the sitch with Emma before she OD'd/was murdered.

Olny thing that doesn't make sense was I always got the idea that MC was romantically involved with model Emma. If you are on the path with Lucy he said the last girl eh was in love with died. But Emma was clearly in a relationship with abusive Jason so was MC's love for her platonic father/daughter/friend or was it just unrequited love?
Okay, I understand the MC has priorities but his grand idea is to leave Emma alone with that bartender creep? I mean really? The same creep who MC was afraid of bringing Emma to when he saw him at the store in the earlier chapter?
What abouy creasey? Denzel is phenomenal in man on fire.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
As much as I liked to play this game - I must stop playing it. :mad:
Instead of feeling relaxed and entertainet, I feel hate and anger.
I caught myself punshing a wall on my way out to get some fresh air.
You might think at first I´m this because of the lack of lewdness & the teasing etc in the game, but I can ensure you that this isnt the problem at all.
It´s because of certain characters (2 atm). The more the story of this otherwise great game unfolds, the more hate & anger I feel. I dont like it at all to feel like this. It makes me think how much I would like to do something about them just to save the innocent (current and future) - no matter the cost for myself. Sometimes vigilante justice sounds damn tempting and appropriate. One personal sacrifice for the good of everyone else.

I know - it just a otherwise great game and it´s idiotic, stupid and silly to feel like I feel after playing it, but I can´t help it. This game brings out those hate & anger feelings in me. Therefore I need to stop playing it - for my own good & mental health ;)

But I keep an eye on this game and the posts here and if in the future someone tells me that those certain 2 characters died (hopefully a slooooow & painfull death - not just simply jail or something like that) - maybe then I play it again - just for my own mental health. ;)
Just to see that this world isn´t completly without hope and worth saving. That even lewd-game developer arent deeply depraved - influenced by deeply depraved media nowadays in this deply deraved world. Where using & killing the innocent is okay as long as you can use power & money to get away with it. If you know what I mean....

I know, depressing deep shit etc. I just needed to let it out somehow - again for my own mental health hehe
Dont take my words to serious - I just needed to vent my (totaly inappropriate) thoughts. It´s night where I life and all who could listen to me venting are not available atm.
Maybe I should not post this - but then, maybe I should - maybe someone reads my vented shit and feels similar and gets at ease that he isn´t alone with such thought & feelings about games, media nowadays and the depraved world. At ease that if you talk about it and vent sometimes - it´s better - for the mental health :)

Thanks for listening and not judging (or commenting). Just listening is sometimes all it needs - you know.

*posting or not posting - what do I do*
if you read this, I decided to take the risc of posting this depressing deep shit - sorry not sorry? but maybe it helps others too - you never know.
The fact that I took some time to think about it and even fermated this post should let you know I vented enough and I´m at ease by now - with the game, the media, the world and my own mental health hehe
And somehow I feel sorry about that my deep shit explosion happend here and after playing this otherwise great game.

Again: Thanks for listening and not judging (or commenting).

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Okay, I understand the MC has priorities but his grand idea is to leave Emma alone with that bartender creep? I mean really? The same creep who MC was afraid of bringing Emma to when he saw him at the store in the earlier chapter?
Control - MC could control the situation better at the guys bar. In a public place, there is no control and he could do lots of things. First thing the MC did was go up to his friend and lay down what needed to happen. Once friend saw seriousness, he said cool. He may be a creep, and what not but he is still a friend and deep down a good guy. This is why the MC is friends with him.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes