4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is Jensen gonna finish the bad guys while the MC goes on his merry way living a normal life with Charlotte?
Because all it would take for the "dangerous" part of the plot to reach a happy ending would be meeting Jensen, convincing him that those Hillside scumbags have been a threat for way too long and bon voyage douchebags, that's just a one way trip to destination fucked.

PS: Was the smartest choice for the MC to leave Emma with Steve at the bar? He was seen walking at the mall right when he was shopping with Emma. That picture was taken right outside there, when they were buying sneakers,the MC even thought it was plain weird that Steve was there, since Steve HATES the mall)

Last edited:
Reactions: c_oriole

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I dont mind slow burns, as long as theya e finished products. If they are not i do the math:

1 year of development= 1 handjob
2years of development = 1 blowjob
3 years of development = 1 Boobjob

You know the thing. Im not up for that. Usually those games go abandoned. There a lot of virgin females in abandoned games.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I dont mind slow burns, as long as theya e finished products. If they are not i do the math:

1 year of development= 1 handjob
2years of development = 1 blowjob
3 years of development = 1 Boobjob

You know the thing. Im not up for that. Usually those games go abandoned. There a lot of virgin females in abandoned games.
That's a dirty math. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Amazing update, but poor Emma.

Zak: Hi, Emma. I've been looking for you.
Emma: H-hi, Zack... You have? Why?
Zak: I'm taking you out next friday.
Emma: What?! Really? You're really going to take me out, like...on a date?!
Zak: Yeah I hope you realize how lucky you are. I mean, everyone else thinks you're FAT. But I don't care, Emma.
Zak: I don't care that you're FAT because I'm not like them.
Emma: I know, Zak. I know you're not like them!

I think Emma was a Dodo in a previous life. :FacePalm:

You really can't catch a break in this game. Charlotte's done a 180 on the MC and you either accept Lucy or crush her spirit. I just want to love everyone!!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Error during the movie scene that can be skipped

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep10.rpy", line 530, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_06' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep10.rpyc", line 530, in script
    �a���6�0���PѰZ[G��u'ך)4��#��y�JIyi�u��!�����Ц��v    �N@fp������V�����6к�4�e�y��v�ה��vi�}i�ڲ,�L��$9    ������й,�c\�ܑ

second error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep10.rpy", line 552, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_06' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep10.rpyc", line 552, in script
    �"�X�5���b�_k#�Ǘ0V��&D1��7?��E�&s��޾A�e!��)!A�z��q�j�+Ԏ��pc�ނ�פ

And as an aside, it pains me that Emma is written with such a low self confidence that she continues to pine over that blow-hard twilight douche canoe. Please have some sort of amazing self-realising epiphany episode where she finally kicks him to the curb..

And I am not too sure how Emma would be safe with Steve the guy who the MC refuses to have Charlotte anywhere near??

Last edited:

Yarma

Jun 4, 2017
I really like this "game". To me, it feels like reading a book where I can make my own choice regarding the love part.
It's not a simple dumb/crud sex story.
Keep up the good work!

And for the french dialogue in the cafe scene with Charlotte, some typos:
  1. "Bon soir" --> "Bonsoir" in one word.
  2. "Parfait Madame. J'apporte vos café tout de suite" --> sounds off. An "s" is missing at the end of "café" when you use a "vos" that is plural. Because we take one coffee each, I'd use "votre café". But even replacing "vos" by "votre" wouldn't be correct. Because it would feel like the waiter is only speaking to Charlotte. I would say "Je vous apporte votre café tout de suite". The "vous" would mean that we speak to more than one person. Which is more polite.

Apr 27, 2021
GREAT update!!
I love surprises that there were in the update (finally we know who previous Emma was), and I love how fast this time the storyline evolved (the yacht, the situation between Johno and Suzi, the Zac's masterplan, yadda yadda yadda).
But my favourite part were the psycholocical parts: this game is REALLY well written.
Well, this was one of most waited updates on the site, even if there has'nt yet been even one only sex scene!! This means HOW WELL it's written!!
Really, kudos to the Dev.
Anyway, maybe Charlotte's red dress is the best render I've seen.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Amazing update, but poor Emma.

Zak: Hi, Emma. I've been looking for you.
Emma: H-hi, Zack... You have? Why?
Zak: I'm taking you out next friday.
Emma: What?! Really? You're really going to take me out, like...on a date?!
Zak: Yeah I hope you realize how lucky you are. I mean, everyone else thinks you're FAT. But I don't care, Emma.
Zak: I don't care that you're FAT because I'm not like them.
Emma: I know, Zak. I know you're not like them!

I think Emma was a Dodo in a previous life. :FacePalm:

You really can't catch a break in this game. Charlotte's done a 180 on the MC and you either accept Lucy or crush her spirit. I just want to love everyone!!
I wanted to punch Zak in the face :mad::mad::mad:

Marlq

May 16, 2018
As much as I liked to play this game - I must stop playing it. :mad:
Instead of feeling relaxed and entertainet, I feel hate and anger.
I caught myself punshing a wall on my way out to get some fresh air.
You might think at first I´m this because of the lack of lewdness & the teasing etc in the game, but I can ensure you that this isnt the problem at all.
It´s because of certain characters (2 atm). The more the story of this otherwise great game unfolds, the more hate & anger I feel. I dont like it at all to feel like this. It makes me think how much I would like to do something about them just to save the innocent (current and future) - no matter the cost for myself. Sometimes vigilante justice sounds damn tempting and appropriate. One personal sacrifice for the good of everyone else.

I know - it just a otherwise great game and it´s idiotic, stupid and silly to feel like I feel after playing it, but I can´t help it. This game brings out those hate & anger feelings in me. Therefore I need to stop playing it - for my own good & mental health ;)

But I keep an eye on this game and the posts here and if in the future someone tells me that those certain 2 characters died (hopefully a slooooow & painfull death - not just simply jail or something like that) - maybe then I play it again - just for my own mental health. ;)
Just to see that this world isn´t completly without hope and worth saving. That even lewd-game developer arent deeply depraved - influenced by deeply depraved media nowadays in this deply deraved world. Where using & killing the innocent is okay as long as you can use power & money to get away with it. If you know what I mean....

I know, depressing deep shit etc. I just needed to let it out somehow - again for my own mental health hehe
Dont take my words to serious - I just needed to vent my (totaly inappropriate) thoughts. It´s night where I life and all who could listen to me venting are not available atm.
Maybe I should not post this - but then, maybe I should - maybe someone reads my vented shit and feels similar and gets at ease that he isn´t alone with such thought & feelings about games, media nowadays and the depraved world. At ease that if you talk about it and vent sometimes - it´s better - for the mental health :)

Thanks for listening and not judging (or commenting). Just listening is sometimes all it needs - you know.

*posting or not posting - what do I do*
if you read this, I decided to take the risc of posting this depressing deep shit - sorry not sorry? but maybe it helps others too - you never know.
The fact that I took some time to think about it and even fermated this post should let you know I vented enough and I´m at ease by now - with the game, the media, the world and my own mental health hehe
And somehow I feel sorry about that my deep shit explosion happend here and after playing this otherwise great game.

Again: Thanks for listening and not judging (or commenting).
Well i think its through this that you can see when characters and stories are well written. When you can feel all kind of emotions towards the characters because of their actions and such.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Great update.Poor Emma the Charlotte/Emma bedroom scene was really sad.:cry:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As much as I liked to play this game - I must stop playing it. :mad:
Instead of feeling relaxed and entertainet, I feel hate and anger.
I caught myself punshing a wall on my way out to get some fresh air.
You might think at first I´m this because of the lack of lewdness & the teasing etc in the game, but I can ensure you that this isnt the problem at all.
It´s because of certain characters (2 atm). The more the story of this otherwise great game unfolds, the more hate & anger I feel. I dont like it at all to feel like this. It makes me think how much I would like to do something about them just to save the innocent (current and future) - no matter the cost for myself. Sometimes vigilante justice sounds damn tempting and appropriate. One personal sacrifice for the good of everyone else.

I know - it just a otherwise great game and it´s idiotic, stupid and silly to feel like I feel after playing it, but I can´t help it. This game brings out those hate & anger feelings in me. Therefore I need to stop playing it - for my own good & mental health ;)

But I keep an eye on this game and the posts here and if in the future someone tells me that those certain 2 characters died (hopefully a slooooow & painfull death - not just simply jail or something like that) - maybe then I play it again - just for my own mental health. ;)
Just to see that this world isn´t completly without hope and worth saving. That even lewd-game developer arent deeply depraved - influenced by deeply depraved media nowadays in this deply deraved world. Where using & killing the innocent is okay as long as you can use power & money to get away with it. If you know what I mean....

I know, depressing deep shit etc. I just needed to let it out somehow - again for my own mental health hehe
Dont take my words to serious - I just needed to vent my (totaly inappropriate) thoughts. It´s night where I life and all who could listen to me venting are not available atm.
Maybe I should not post this - but then, maybe I should - maybe someone reads my vented shit and feels similar and gets at ease that he isn´t alone with such thought & feelings about games, media nowadays and the depraved world. At ease that if you talk about it and vent sometimes - it´s better - for the mental health :)

Thanks for listening and not judging (or commenting). Just listening is sometimes all it needs - you know.

*posting or not posting - what do I do*
if you read this, I decided to take the risc of posting this depressing deep shit - sorry not sorry? but maybe it helps others too - you never know.
The fact that I took some time to think about it and even fermated this post should let you know I vented enough and I´m at ease by now - with the game, the media, the world and my own mental health hehe
And somehow I feel sorry about that my deep shit explosion happend here and after playing this otherwise great game.

Again: Thanks for listening and not judging (or commenting).
I feel you, dude.

This is the same reason why I stopped playing Acting Lessons the moment I arrived at the infamous choice MC had to make. I deleted it from my HD and never downloaded it again.

:cry:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As I've already written somewhere else:

TIME FOR GOOD IDEA VS BAD IDEA

GOOD IDEA: wait some more days and avoid releasing a game's update on the very same weekend DrPinkCake releases a BaDIK update.

BAD IDEA: releasing a game's update on the very same weekend DrPinkCake releases a BaDIK update.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Why do i have the feeling, that the MC hasn't do deal with Zak, bc Charlie will....

Imagine his Masterplan and he starts hitting on Charlotte, but she is clearly not naive like Emma.
So all of a sudden she transforms into a Mantis and bites his head off....

Subtitels

Charlotte/Mantis: "Well told you i give the best head you could ever asked for."
Zak: "........Graflngheaou......"

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes