4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LewdKun

Jun 6, 2017
honest opinion...
I like the story less and less with each update...
Kind of like a previous person's comments, it's making me more concentrated on feeling things like anger towards the assholes in the story rather than enjoying the main characters.

At the way the story goes I feel like I'm gonna see rape/death at the next update.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
There is still nothing here, we disagree, guys.)
Sorry, beautiful female characters. So it's worth returning to the game again in five years. Although, judging by the trend, I'm not sure that even after such a time something will appear here.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
honest opinion...
I like the story less and less with each update...
Kind of like a previous person's comments, it's making me more concentrated on feeling things like anger towards the assholes in the story rather than enjoying the main characters.

At the way the story goes I feel like I'm gonna see rape/death at the next update.
Do not worry. You will not see anything like it. For this is content, but by definition there is no content here, and most likely there will be no content at all.)

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Hillside [v0.10] + KoGa3's Mod

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Great job! thank you very much and big thanks to KoGa3's

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Did anyone else go for Lucy route instead of Kaylah, just because you thought it might help to get closer with Charlotte? Pretty much just like every other guy she had sex with. I really don't like her at all just because how easy she is.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Okay, I understand the MC has priorities but his grand idea is to leave Emma alone with that bartender creep? I mean really? The same creep who MC was afraid of bringing Emma to when he saw him at the store in the earlier chapter?
Yeah, good point. Why couldn’t he have left Emma with her big sister at the gym or the pool, while he took Hannah to find Jonno

Reactions: aragh

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I know Jensen and Victoria from another game, but you could beat me to death and i would not be able to remember what game it was, it was a three part game. Can someone help my memory?

Reactions: c_oriole

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
Great update as always DarkBlue, but the more i progress the more helpless i feel. So far the story is really intriguing, its really edge of seat stuff especially now that Emma is going to start dating. One bad decision can freaking ruin it but we have trust in you. DO NOT feel pressured to put out content if you are not 100% happy with it. As always Blue, cheers for the update and keep up the good work. To everyone else that see this comment, Have a blessed day. Ciao

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes