4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Its supposed to be a sex game bro, not a novel. Gonna wait another sixmon to play through.

Its a good story, but this is supposed to be a sex game. Will check it again when completed...in five years.
You will forever be disappointed is my guess. There will be sex scene eventually, but it will never be a sex game. In fact I'm betting that the total sex scene of the game once finished will be lower than many many games have on a single update. I'm not trying to be unpleasant with you, but I think you'll be continuously disappointed.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
You will forever be disappointed is my guess. There will be sex scene eventually, but it will never be a sex game. In fact I'm betting that the total sex scene of the game once finished will be lower than many many games have on a single update. I'm not trying to be unpleasant with you, but I think you'll be continuously disappointed.
Yeah I have played slow burns before when complete, but life's a little too short to wait for a bi monthly at best novel update with little action.

theres plenty of games that are just sex so just go play them? why even come here and complain if its not for you.. makes no sense
I love the game...just needs more action..dont be mad:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: sevensham

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
This is the only VN that i play where i don't really mind with the slow burn. AWAM on the other hand is a game of teasing, that made you think that the devs was intentionally milking you by prolonging the story without sex scenes as long as they can. While in this game everything seems to makes sense, the story is going on at a real pace with no teasing trick whatsoever. I don't feel played by the dev here like AWAM's did.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Probably the best update of the game, a good update storywise and there are some nice softcore renders but still no sex scenes. Charlotte is getting there while Emma and Suzi are moving at a slower pace. On the other hand we have Lucy and Kaylah more than ready for a good dicking but then nothing.
You can add some fade to black bed scenes with Lucy and it will be better than I want to wait imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franz Bonaparta

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Damn...the story being pretty dark..thoise damn bastard rich shark...how i hate them...hope nothing bad happening to the girls..but even the police is on paycheck...hope MC teach them a good lessons.expecially that idiot prick of Zack first..

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes