4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Is Jensen gonna finish the bad guys while the MC goes on his merry way living a normal life with Charlotte?
Because all it would take for the "dangerous" part of the plot to reach a happy ending would be meeting Jensen, convincing him that those Hillside scumbags have been a threat for way too long and bon voyage douchebags, that's just a one way trip to destination fucked.

PS: Was the smartest choice for the MC to leave Emma with Steve at the bar? He was seen walking at the mall right when he was shopping with Emma. That picture was taken right outside there, when they were buying sneakers,the MC even thought it was plain weird that Steve was there, since Steve HATES the mall)
Hopefully Jensen and Eve join the MC, I was hoping that Jensen was there with Vicky and the MC knew from the Army

Reactions: operamini

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I know Jensen and Victoria from another game, but you could beat me to death and i would not be able to remember what game it was, it was a three part game. Can someone help my memory?
"Retrieving The Past" and they also make a cameo in the new game "Alternate Existence"

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

Somebody could explain me where do I need to put password if I'm playing the last update ?

When I start the game, I don´t see any question about putting any password...

Greetings !

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I just finished the update. I enjoyed it, but my gawd is it making me even more angry at those ugly, pieces of shit assholes Zakk, Johno, Jason, and that fucker Harry... I wish I could jump into the game and take care of all these losers myself... I have to protect Emma, Suzi and Charlotte.... Let me calm down... Dev, you really know how to get my blood boiling... How dare you lol.

I spotted some dialog mistakes and such, hopefully you'll fix them in the future. I took a screenshot of one, where it shows the wrong name for the person who is speaking.

It shows Emma as the one who is speaking, but it's obviously the MC lol.

Emma.jpg

I can't wait for the next update :3 but I better get something for my rage... I already know to expect I will end up getting beyond mad again... Dev, don't you dare do dis to me! xD

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
i really hope that fashion world isn't like this for real..cuz otherwise i need to puke
Not sure about the fashion world per se but i know IG model's and their travels to exotic countries tend to go hand in hand with payed "night activities".

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
For my part Zac, Jason (or whats the photographers name) and the rich guy on the boat may win in the end. Or a couple of them, because then there is something more to like then just the MC ripping everyone apart

Reactions: m4pII

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
i really hope that fashion world isn't like this for real..cuz otherwise i need to puke
Fashion business IS actually a cesspool of filth.

I have friends who were beginning models (years ago)....the stuff I heard from them that they would need/were expected to do to get bigger jobs was disgusting, especially considering the age of them (14-16).

(I don't think the business actually changed that much the last 2 decades)

Reactions: a1q

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Fashion business IS actually a cesspool of filth.

I have friends who were beginning models (years ago)....the stuff I heard from them that they would need/were expected to do to get bigger jobs was disgusting, especially considering the age of them (14-16).

(I don't think the business actually changed that much the last 2 decades)
If I was a betting man, I'd say it changed... for the worst

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Do people just like to throw the term blueball around because it's trendy?
Yes, it's a slow burn game, but you already knew that didn't you?
And still played anyway only to complain about the lack of sexual content.
You have a number of users that like to complain in different threads. Take AWAM as (another) example. Everybody knows what to expect, but in every new update you have pages and pages of people "Loling" at patreons because "they pay to be blueballed". This game is the exact same thing.

Reactions: bananabrown

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Had the same feeling, but I'm sure that MC knowing that Johno was only a hired gun is not finished with him or part of investigation connected to him. And MC also considers the possibility of Johno's threat not being over as evidenced imo when he says to Suzi that if Johno will come back to cause her more troubles she should call for MC's help.
Maybe.. it felt more like the perfunctory statement of "I solved it, but just in case." Could be wrong.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Now this was some great progress, seemed much longer than usual and great update in general.
loved to see the MC giving johno a beating, although i would thought johno's camera was in a good position to be smashed as well, though it doesn't seem to be the end of it so we might need to come back for round 2 and to figure out who payed him, i am guessing harry considering the focus on blondes but the "he didn't want those" could also point to someone else, maybe the missing father?.
It seems like we have at least 2 stalkers, johno and Zak, Policemen is also Sus now, hopefully David meets the MC soon.

Props to Charlotte for protecting kayla as best as she can, I do wonder what she means when she said she made him leave hillside? :unsure:
Emma playing cupid, it was quite cute.
Now we need a anti Zak team, which i think needs David, Suzi, and the MC, for Uni protection, outside protection and, sis "he isn't good for you" talks.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
how come mc think this fker gonna do what he said? he is supposed to be a pro right?
View attachment 1512006
Maybe we can look forward to seeing each of his fingerbones shattered, along with the camera. Blindness is also always an option, but I put my money on him trying to grab his camera from under a humvee and being just that split second too late.
Camera gone, footage gone, hand gone, career gone. A strangely comforting prospect.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is kinda getting tiring the whole concept and plot of all the guys wanting to rape, fuck Charlotte or the other girls... at some point we all will get tired of this same content every update, is fine when all is done in good quantity but I think the dev is pushing the limits and patience of all us players (or at least me).

I mean, just look at this last update, from 1 stalker now we have even more guys to beat and protect the girls from... :cautious:
I will see how this goes next update but is kinda getting old to me having the same concept over and over all the time and having Emma masturbate to that asshole helps even less to keep me interested in the story and per se the game.

Mahikol

Jun 3, 2017
Kinda getting tired of everyone being super shitty... It's also totally unbelievable that anyone would actually think Emma is ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: sevensham
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes