4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Agreed. Remember what Charlotte said on the Yacht? Hillside is run by the entertainment business. Even the law. Somebody shows up accusing Zak of certain things, a big celebrity in Hillside, you can take a lucky guess how that is going to turn out.
Indeed and the part when the detective ended closing the blinds and saying "yeah nobody will hurt you" I have a feeling something's going to happen there with David i think that's his name lol

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Such a good update! Just want more. Please tell me MC is going Jason Bourne or John Wick in the future. Would be so happy. ^^

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Agreed. Remember what Charlotte said on the Yacht? Hillside is run by the entertainment business. Even the law. Somebody shows up accusing Zak of certain things, a big celebrity in Hillside, you can take a lucky guess how that is going to turn out.
Yeah but Charlotte is more big star then zask (as he target Charlotte as all male in the city) so who know wich side the detecive will choose in the end

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This was a great update, enjoyed every minute of it. Glad to see the story is progressing "naturally" so it does not seem neither forced or rushed. Also very nice to see, Charlotte and MC are finally starting to connect for real :giggle:! Oh and seeing Lucy so sad like that when my MC again rejects her... was really sad to watch :cry:, but it was done very well. Well done HillsideVN , you create good scenes that show emotions quite well.

The only down side i see in this egame is the lack of more "meaningful" choices... it does feel sometimes like it suffers from "kinetic novel syndrome" :(. This is its weakest point...

But like i said, enjoyed this update very much and like the egame as whole... looking forward to the future updates (with Charlotte :love:)!

edit: Forgot to post this also hehehe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
This was a great update, enjoyed every minute of it. Glad to see the story is progressing "naturally" so it does not seem neither forced or rushed. Also very nice to see, Charlotte and MC are finally starting to connect for real :giggle:! Oh and seeing Lucy so sad like that when my MC again rejects her... was really sad to watch :cry:, but it was done very well. Well played dev, you create good scenes that show emotions quite well.

The only down side i see in this egame is the lack of more "meaningful" choices... it does feel sometimes like it suffers from "kinetic novel syndrome" :(. This is its weakest point...

But like i said, enjoyed this update very much and like the egame as whole... looking forward to the future updates (with Charlotte :love:)!

It's a reference to this:

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
It's a reference to this:

Yes i know that lol (You are drunk dude, Get to the choppa!) and are you for real right now :WaitWhat:

Did you even look at their hands :HideThePain:

---
Password??
Password, Admin, Admin 123, P@$$w0rd! .... Those are some of the most common. I don't know your password for F95zone .. sorry.
He means gallery code i think, its in OP already . Password for v0.10 is "denaney".

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
hm, bummer...

I loved this game very much in the beginning, but its getting worse and worser with the last updates.

Sorry, an complete idiot with no brains like Zak is the mysterious stalker that dont left any traces and easily is avoiding the security system? Yeah nope... not buying that even if he paid the detective to cover him, this is just way too unrealistic. And he actually bullied and stalked Emma just to get to Charlotte eventually? Horseshit, really... Especially the stalking part makes no fucking sense now. The only thing he gets out of it was that Charlotte hired a Bodyguard. Just stupid... and this is stupid writing. And its getting annoying how Emma is acting towards Zak, come on, how can she be this stupid and clueless? Zak is telling her in HER FACE that she is fat and is wearing ugly clothes... and she didnt even react to that. Emma is going down from very loveable to just a stupid blind naive girl... that pains me really. To make her a clueless, shy and naive girl is a thing that worked a while cause she grew up in an overprotective environment and it was really heartwarming to see her going out of a shell.

But that she is overhearing obvious outspoken insults by Zak is just not understandable. Like she got toast in her head instead a brain... come on. And on top of that Emma did catch him having casual sex just like that and it doesnt bother her??? Why ruining this character so much?

And now the main antagonist for a elite-soldier-bodyguard is a dumb douchebag teenager star? Come on... thats just lame. And really, he is no threat at all, there is just no way in hell Charlotte would want anything to do with him... never ever. And Emma is ruined so much now that it will be difficult for me to even care anymore... cause lets face it, when a guy is so openly a douchebag and doesnt even hide it, and the girl is still falling for him... yeah sorry than she deserved it to get hurt. And i really loved Emmas character a long time, but after she caught him banging that chick at the party... i could strangle her for still chasing Zak, and after this update now, Emma is ruined. Shame, really...

And what annoys me very much too, is that the MC is NEVER speaking out what he is thinking... he wants to protect Emma but letting her run in the open Knife called Zak... come on... argh. Iam just angry how this game turned out in the last couple of updates. Dont know if the DEV can turn this one around so i can enjoy it again like before v0.8...

Anyways... there is one good thing i have to say about this update... the story about Charlotte and MCs past is a good one... and is finally making sense now... And Harry will be way more a threat to the MC and Charlotte than some douchebag Zak...

The whole Zak situation must come to an end very soon i have to say to "rescue" this game for me. Best to deal with it in the next update once and for all. And it must dealt in a way that Emma is realising what a douchebag Zak is for herself to show that she is not as dumb as shes acting especially in this update.

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Oh lol... version 0.10 after 0.9? :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

The game is cool btw (if zero sex scenes is not a deal-breaker for you). If tired of playstyle like "Hi random girl I never met before! Let's go fuck like rabbits?" then that's your stuff

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I agree something's not right about that detective, but then again it could be just us thinking things. :unsure:
Yeah that moment with David at the police station was strange, but i think it actually might be a "bait & switch" tactic by dev... i think the detective might have had to do something with older Emma's death... specially since Charlotte says it as a fact (to her at least, we as a player and even less a MC don't yet know what really happened to older Emma) that she was murdered and fears for her life... she might know more then she is saying here.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
hm, bummer...

I loved this game very much in the beginning, but its getting worse and worser with the last updates.

Sorry, an complete idiot with no brains like Zak is the mysterious stalker that dont left any traces and easily is avoiding the security system? Yeah nope... not buying that even if he paid the detective to cover him, this is just way too unrealistic. And he actually bullied and stalked Emma just to get to Charlotte eventually? Horseshit, really... Especially the stalking part makes no fucking sense now. The only thing he gets out of it was that Charlotte hired a Bodyguard. Just stupid... and this is stupid writing. And its getting annoying how Emma is acting towards Zak, come on, how can she be this stupid and clueless? Zak is telling her in HER FACE that she is fat and is wearing ugly clothes... and she didnt even react to that. Emma is going down from very loveable to just a stupid blind naive girl... that pains me really. To make her a clueless, shy and naive girl is a thing that worked a while cause she grew up in an overprotective environment and it was really heartwarming to see her going out of a shell.

But that she is overhearing obvious outspoken insults by Zak is just not understandable. Like she got toast in her head instead a brain... come on. And on top of that Emma did catch him having casual sex just like that and it doesnt bother her??? Why ruining this character so much?

And now the main antagonist for a elite-soldier-bodyguard is a dumb douchebag teenager star? Come on... thats just lame. And really, he is no threat at all, there is just no way in hell Charlotte would want anything to do with him... never ever. And Emma is ruined so much now that it will be difficult for me to even care anymore... cause lets face it, when a guy is so openly a douchebag and doesnt even hide it, and the girl is still falling for him... yeah sorry than she deserved it to get hurt. And i really loved Emmas character a long time, but after she caught him banging that chick at the party... i could strangle her for still chasing Zak, and after this update now, Emma is ruined. Shame, really...

And what annoys me very much too, is that the MC is NEVER speaking out what he is thinking... he wants to protect Emma but letting her run in the open Knife called Zak... come on... argh. Iam just angry how this game turned out in the last couple of updates. Dont know if the DEV can turn this one around so i can enjoy it again like before v0.8...

Anyways... there is one good thing i have to say about this update... the story about Charlotte and MCs past is a good one... and is finally making sense now... And Harry will be way more a threat to the MC and Charlotte than some douchebag Zak...

The whole Zak situation must come to an end very soon i have to say to "rescue" this game for me. Best to deal with it in the next update once and for all. And it must dealt in a way that Emma is realising what a douchebag Zak is for herself to show that she is not as dumb as shes acting especially in this update.
I don't know where you're getting the idea that Zak is the main antagonist (stalker). Its been shown that the stalker is infatuated with Emma, Zak couldn't care less about her.

I did notice that Zak was openly being a douche and although I understand that Emma is starstruck, it shouldn't have been that bad. So you got a point there. However, I think DB is setting her up for a huge character development/maturity arc soon. (I'm guessing it will be when Emma finds out about the stalker or maybe after finding out about Zak's plan)

MC not getting involved in a much younger person's love life is understandable. He's hired to be her guard and protect her from stalkers, not douche bag boyfriends. He's not her dad.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
This was a great update, enjoyed every minute of it. Glad to see the story is progressing "naturally" so it does not seem neither forced or rushed. Also very nice to see, Charlotte and MC are finally starting to connect for real :giggle:! Oh and seeing Lucy so sad like that when my MC again rejects her... was really sad to watch :cry:, but it was done very well. Well played dev, you create good scenes that show emotions quite well.

I guess it's a reference to Predator's handshake

Reactions: Mister_M

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry, an complete idiot with no brains like Zak is the mysterious stalker that dont left any traces and easily is avoiding the security system? Yeah nope... not buying that even if he paid the detective to cover him, this is just way too unrealistic. And he actually bullied and stalked Emma just to get to Charlotte eventually? Horseshit, really... Especially the stalking part makes no fucking sense now.
We discussed it a lot on Hillside's Discord, and we more or less all agreed that Zak is not the stalker. (he is probably the one standing in front of the house saying she is fat and his plan is in motion, but not the one following her around, taking pictures or breaking inside to leave semen-soked photos). The kid is not that brilliant.

As for his plan to get to Charlotte, yes of course it's bound to fail. That's why he's not the stalker. He didn't think this through, he is just too dumb and wants to be "a legend", well I'll just sit back with a nice bowl of popcorn and watch MC turning him into bolognese if he tries ^^

I think Zak "looks like" the stalker by design, but there is much to it than that.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes