4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Sep 29, 2021
Im saying that having 1 stalker is fine in a game, but having all the fucking city trying to fuck the girls is going overboard and maybe pushing too much the limits and patience of the players fanbase, is just my opinion and you don't need to agree with me.

For me the dev is kinda pushing it and even more when all the updates seems to be centered in such content which as of lately is getting tiring because when you abuse of something too much people will get bored and lost interest.
I don't think its "all of the city". Its some guys, with power and intrinsic web of connections, taking advantage and hence are always there whenever any female-degrading event is occurring. Its literally Harvey Weinstein scenario, where either you are blindfolding yourself, which even charlotte agreed she did used to do, or joining their ranks/web

That's why this is hillside, the whole industry is sloping down the hill because no one stood for right but for once, maybe a small chance, but there are guys like MC, Steve, Inspector, Lucy etc. who may now expose it. Who knows what end it has, but I just hope that this instills the faith and courage and everyone who plays to stand against such evils when the moment requires it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

It is the same fkkking guys tho .. it feels like all MC does is 4 naught.
I don't think its "all of the city". Its some guys, with power and intrinsic web of connections, taking advantage and hence are always there whenever any female-degrading event is occurring. Its literally Harvey Weinstein scenario, where either you are blindfolding yourself, which even charlotte agreed she did used to do, or joining their ranks/web

That's why this is hillside, the whole industry is sloping down the hill because no one stood for right but for once, maybe a small chance, but there are guys like MC, Steve, Inspector, Lucy etc. who may now expose it. Who knows what end it has, but I just hope that this instills the faith and courage and everyone who plays to stand against such evils when the moment requires it
Running away from assholes / hustlers only gives them wings.

MC can literally burn them outta existence!

Bring down punisher levels of revenge on them already .. this is getting ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
questions ... while some things are coming out .... others are still being hidden ... is this gonna be a huge game ?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Zak is the stalker
Well, he reveals it himself. I just hope that there will be the "Zak The Sandbag" soon.
The stalker is probably not Zak. He didn't admit to be it. Beside we can see the stalker take pictures and pleasuring himself thinking of Emma outside the house. By his own admission, Zak isn't attracted to Emma.

He was probably the one outside her house milking about his plan soon to reach its next phase, but he is not the "stalker" ie the guy that takes pictures, soak them in semen and let them in the mail or in the kitchen table. That doesn't fit the profile

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
The stalker is probably not Zak. He didn't admit to be it. Beside we can see the stalker take pictures and pleasuring himself thinking of Emma outside the house. By his own admission, Zak isn't attracted to Emma.

He was probably the one outside her house milking about his plan soon to reach its next phase, but he is not the "stalker" ie the guy that takes pictures, soak them in semen and let them in the mail or in the kitchen table. That doesn't fit the profile
Well Zak said he's already been in the house. Probably the one who broke on night and deliver the letters. But the one who took the pics is Johno. He said he took pictures for someone else.

So Zak is the stalker but Johno does a part of the job for him.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The toughest decision in this game for me is do I want to be Emma's new daddy, or her doting uncle? I was onboard with being Lucy's lover, but her self esteem issues are making her unappealing.

Started a new playthrough as a consummate professional who will only fall for Charlotte and I'm liking the vibe more.

Either way, though, I'm really enjoying the story being told here.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well Zak said he's already been in the house. Probably the one who broke on night and deliver the letters. But the one who took the pics is Johno. He said he took pictures for someone else.
Seems that way, but I just can't believe it's really him. I think it's a red herring and there's at least 3 stalkers (Zak, Johno and someone else [maybe the detective?]). Zak must know that houses like Charlie's have alarms, cameras, etc. and even if he won't get caught (meaning he should be really good at entering private properties, smth I don't believe he spent a lot of time to learn) he should know it's a potentially dangerous action and a felony; meaning it's too great a risk to take if his only desire is to have sex with Charlie and then move on to new victims (also leaving photos, messages and sperm doesn't help him in any way, so it wouldn't make any sense for him to do these things [and there's no reason for us to believe he's some kind of psycho]). Also why would he masturbate with Emma's picture if he finds her unattractive? Plus he doesn't seem to be a type of person who masturbates to the photographs imo, he likes to "collect" girls that he finds attractive/popular, he doesn't feel any other kind of attraction towards them; and masturbating to the photo [as it's presented in the game] suggests masturbating person's obsession towards the person on the photo. Of course, I could be mistaken, but atm I don't think that Zak is the stalker (also he would make for a lame adversary for MC tbh, and I don't think the dev would do smth like that). Though I don't know when and how he was in Charlie's house (yet).

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
My guess: It's the police guy who's secretly in love with Charlotte and left the letters so she would need his help. But it could be anybody at this point, the dev is really good at dropping red herrings left and right. Even the sister holds some resentment towards Charlotte and could have done something stupid, but I doubt she would willfully endanger Pita.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I still don't believe that Zak is the stalker, as someone said here, the stalker is someone who was fapping and saying things about Emma, and Zak isn't attracted to Emma. Maybe he is one of? Maybe. Maybe there are more than 1. It could be the detective, but the one who saw MC coming the first time, it wasn't him, because the detective already knew MC and that stalker was wondering who he might be. I don't think it will be that simple, and dev will just teasing us about Zak is the stalker, or the detective.

Reactions: Mister_M and Azk66

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020

So Zak is the stalker but Johno does a part of the job for him.
I fits but Zak only said he knows her address, so he could only be the one milking his plan outside the house. I don't see him jerking on Emma's photo or worse, touching photos with Johno's semen on it ^^. He is way too "precious" for that (imho)

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Seems that way, but I just can't believe it's really him. I think it's a red herring and there's at least 3 stalkers (Zak, Johno and someone else [maybe the detective?]). Zak must know that houses like Charlie's have alarms, cameras, etc. and even if he won't get caught (meaning he should be really good at entering private properties, smth I don't believe he spent a lot of time to learn) he should know it's a potentially dangerous action and a felony; meaning it's too great a risk to take if his only desire is to have sex with Charlie and then move on to new victims (also leaving photos, messages and sperm doesn't help him in any way, so it wouldn't make any sense for him to do these things [and there's no reason for us to believe he's some kind of psycho]). Also why would he masturbate with Emma's picture if he finds her unattractive? Plus he doesn't seem to be a type of person who masturbates to the photographs imo, he likes to "collect" girls that he finds attractive/popular, he doesn't feel any other kind of attraction towards them; and masturbating to the photo [as it's presented in the game] suggests masturbating person's obsession towards the person on the photo. Of course, I could be mistaken, but atm I don't think that Zak is the stalker (also he would make for a lame adversary for MC tbh, and I don't think the dev would do smth like that). Though I don't know when and how he was in Charlie's house (yet).
About when and how he was there, well, I don't think it is hard to know where Emma and Charlie live, she is a super model, and the way all are conected, it is easy to find that. Hell, I bet the detective must told everybody where Charlie lives.

Reactions: Mister_M
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes